h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I keep postponed this game, waited for more content, like 2-4 hours or so at least. How much does it contain at the moment roughly?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I keep postponed this game, waited for more content, like 2-4 hours or so at least. How much does it contain at the moment roughly?
I would bet over 2 hours easily :p I can't say though, maybe someone else here could say their experience?

If anything every update has been at least 10k words of content, so this puts the game on over 200k words most likely, if you read fast, or skip stuff, i would say at least 5 hours easily

Reactions: h4xoor

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played since v0.10 so for me it could probably be longer then 5 hours play time.

MaraTDuoDev

When you say I am adding a new one for 0.20 are you talking new trap model or are you talking about this one?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This one looks fine and looks super cute as is other then maybe increasing the boobies a little bit more to give the illusion that they are female.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
imo. im surprised at the amount of content considering the size of the game ( around 400mb ). although i do worry at how complex the game will become in the future ( juggling the staff ect ). if it wasn't for the console cheats :ROFLMAO:....

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone post the 0.20 changelog?
Speaking of which MaraTDuoDev might I suggest just making all changelogs public in general? Speaking just for myself there have certainly been times I've considered bumping my Patreon pledge up to get the newest version early - but not being able to read what's new beforehand has always changed my mind

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Can anyone post the 0.20 changelog?
Speaking of which MaraTDuoDev might I suggest just making all changelogs public in general? Speaking just for myself there have certainly been times I've considered bumping my Patreon pledge up to get the newest version early - but not being able to read what's new beforehand has always changed my mind
I think I should do that, yeah

Hello patrons! First of all, thank you for your support and make this game possible! In this new release of Take over we are getting to an exciting point in both Ljijana and Elise storylines; finally introducing the MC to the priestess and getting Elise to raise on top of her peers to control the crime syndicates in the city.
There are fewer but longer scenes and the length of the update is similar to past ones (around 10k words). In the case of Elise, you have three choices available to decide how you want sex with her and, in the case you are up for either bi or gay sex, with Giovanni.

Without further ado, this is the changelog:

• 4 new scenes with Ljijana and Cynthia: You get to have sex with their group, and pretty much all of the scenes contain sex or something erotic.
  • 4 new scenes for Elise; Help her to take down her father and her enemies, and have fun merging with the weakened opposition.

VySaika

Donor
Feb 5, 2018
Does the incest patch work on android version? And if so, how would I apply it?

Sorry if this has been answered already, I looked but couldn't find it.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Does the incest patch work on android version? And if so, how would I apply it?

Sorry if this has been answered already, I looked but couldn't find it.
uh it doesnt works for android IIRC, someone has to compile it with the patch already in it

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Kinda surprised more devs haven't done this, but instead of needing an incest patch for games, some devs have gone about putting in the ability for the player to write in the relationship between the MC and the characters intended to be their family members, while throwing a subtle hint as to what the relationship was intended to be. With something like that, the player could choose if they want the character to be, say, their sister, or could say it's their roommate, like a standard incest patch/non-incest patch scenario would be, or the player could choose to go for something completely different, like saying it's their cousin who just so happens to live with them for some reason, or if they want to forgo the usual "roommate" scenario but don't want the characters to be related to each other for whatever reason, the player could say that she's their best friend instead.

Having something like this might've been really useful to the android player who wanted an incest patch. Might be something to try implementing in a future game perhaps. :D

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Ozel

Not sure on android.
Ah, I made my post because of the previous few posts before mine, someone wanted to know if the incest patch was in the android version, and it was not. Looks like they will have to play the game with "roommate" and "landlady" instead of sis and mom. :(

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I've played to the end of 0.19 and played a ton of 0.18, and my thoughts...
If Chapter 4 is from the time Vera receives the drug on Friday to the takeover of the chemical plant
and Chapter 5 is from that point on..

The Chapter 4 seems more a sandbox and Ch 5 seems to be clicking the same 2-3 buttons over and over again.

That's not to say the game does not have a lot of promise, it has a ton of promise. If it can fulfill most/all of its hinted functionality, then it has a possibility of being one of these cult games that picks up some mainstream critical love..

Would love to see more body models implemented, but it would be nice if they can be reversed. bimbo -> strong -> ideal, etc. But this only makes sense if the body models become a part of the scenes. And yes, I know how exponentially exhausting that is to the developers of scenes.

Would like to see more post-conquest content. You should be able to do things with Erika, for example, after she is under your control. Maybe she doesn't become an agent, but sex scenes on demand? Yes!

Would like to date Emma post body mod.

Supplies now limit what damage a player can do. Perhaps rolling into "Ch 6", Luka's supply purchases and limits can be expanded. I'd hate to have the day to day for the MC being fetching supplies. I was consuming 95 supplies/day after readjusting for Chapter 5.

Once you're in Ch 4 and you have an economy established, then Dimitria becomes the least accessible of the agents. That means she doesn't get developed as much. The other three are easy to "max", give them every training of every kind. Perhaps the Date interface for Dimitria can access Tasks, or other things to do with her?

I'll note that there is kind of a disconnect for a player as he moves from fully blown agent style characters to the more limited roles folks like Margaret and Erika play. It leaves you with a feeling your fun is being set aside for plot development. The driving force, more or less, from the beginning to the middle of Ch 4 is fully fleshing out what your agents can do, and without more agents, or agent like characters, that motivation dries up.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I've played to the end of 0.19 and played a ton of 0.18, and my thoughts...
If Chapter 4 is from the time Vera receives the drug on Friday to the takeover of the chemical plant
and Chapter 5 is from that point on..

The Chapter 4 seems more a sandbox and Ch 5 seems to be clicking the same 2-3 buttons over and over again.

That's not to say the game does not have a lot of promise, it has a ton of promise. If it can fulfill most/all of its hinted functionality, then it has a possibility of being one of these cult games that picks up some mainstream critical love..

Would love to see more body models implemented, but it would be nice if they can be reversed. bimbo -> strong -> ideal, etc. But this only makes sense if the body models become a part of the scenes. And yes, I know how exponentially exhausting that is to the developers of scenes.

Would like to see more post-conquest content. You should be able to do things with Erika, for example, after she is under your control. Maybe she doesn't become an agent, but sex scenes on demand? Yes!

Would like to date Emma post body mod.

Supplies now limit what damage a player can do. Perhaps rolling into "Ch 6", Luka's supply purchases and limits can be expanded. I'd hate to have the day to day for the MC being fetching supplies. I was consuming 95 supplies/day after readjusting for Chapter 5.

Once you're in Ch 4 and you have an economy established, then Dimitria becomes the least accessible of the agents. That means she doesn't get developed as much. The other three are easy to "max", give them every training of every kind. Perhaps the Date interface for Dimitria can access Tasks, or other things to do with her?

I'll note that there is kind of a disconnect for a player as he moves from fully blown agent style characters to the more limited roles folks like Margaret and Erika play. It leaves you with a feeling your fun is being set aside for plot development. The driving force, more or less, from the beginning to the middle of Ch 4 is fully fleshing out what your agents can do, and without more agents, or agent like characters, that motivation dries up.
will answer in more detail but i agree this part of the story has been kinda lineal, not sure if boring but definitely more like just a straight vn. I think i will go back to the more sandboxy style for next iterations, and also will be adding side events like selectable sex scenes with characters (for next update im doing emma, actually)

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
will answer in more detail but i agree this part of the story has been kinda lineal, not sure if boring but definitely more like just a straight vn. I think i will go back to the more sandboxy style for next iterations, and also will be adding side events like selectable sex scenes with characters (for next update im doing emma, actually)
ah great more Emma, she totally hasnt been in the past few updates. just gotta add that more ntr

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
to be honest part of the more linear style was because i wanted to rest a little bit, and doing it like this reduces A LOT the amount of bugs that they appear, i didnt also thought it was going to take this long to advance these stories but i ended up extending them because otherwise i felt like i was rushing things. I doubt i will do linear storylines as long as these ones (also it is very likely that i will be "fragmenting" the story among different locations to visit, so like you just dont go to the PPF HQ and click a button but at least you need to visit the club, the police station, etc.)

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
to be honest part of the more linear style was because i wanted to rest a little bit, and doing it like this reduces A LOT the amount of bugs that they appear, i didnt also thought it was going to take this long to advance these stories but i ended up extending them because otherwise i felt like i was rushing things. I doubt i will do linear storylines as long as these ones (also it is very likely that i will be "fragmenting" the story among different locations to visit, so like you just dont go to the PPF HQ and click a button but at least you need to visit the club, the police station, etc.)
If going forward you can use a couple to a few locations instead of one for one plot theme, then all the better. You did a lot of that in Chapter 4 and it kept the game fresh as people leveled their agents and hoped for interactions with the people they corrupted.

Your plot is the best thing going for you, it separates you from the crowd and makes the game distinctive, so please don't lose that.

And yes, please pace yourself. This kind of creative process is not easy.

That said, Emma's teaser images on the phone are still heavy even if you have given her an ideal body.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes