Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
I tried this latest version, and I feel like I want to see more side activities; obviously the option to do the body transformations on more women, but also just in general the opportunity to train more of the characters in specific ways and have other side interactions with more characters. The main plot is OK, but kind of linear, and the updates that have been almost exclusively focused on the main plot have been kind of disappointing from my perspective.

Reactions: Sere and GVictor

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I tried this latest version, and I feel like I want to see more side activities; obviously the option to do the body transformations on more women, but also just in general the opportunity to train more of the characters in specific ways and have other side interactions with more characters. The main plot is OK, but kind of linear, and the updates that have been almost exclusively focused on the main plot have been kind of disappointing from my perspective.
I agree on that, and I already mention these plots are about to finish (actually, Emma and Ljijana's are done, just Jovanka's left, and not too much)

On related news, I got my new pc today, and is working really great. Tested doing some renders and time time its been reduced drastically, to reduce only to a few minutes what took me half an hour before, so I'll be able to add more side content or more properly defined content next updates: Scenes with more characters (orgies, threesomes, etc), side events, and transformations

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
few scenes
Emma has 2 NTR scenes total. One with the bank clerk and other with the guy in the warehouse. The others aren't ntr, its cheating, when MC is unaware, which is completely different thing. The ntr dynamics isn't even shown most of the time, which means it doesn't exists.

Why someone would give Emma an "ideal" body?

Nazgrel

Jul 16, 2019
I played the new update I haven't touched it since 0.17 so It was a nice handful of content I legit enjoy, I would say that my only problem is that mind control is kinda being displaced as an important element in the story, witch its not a big deal but as a hypnosis lover I kinda wanted more of it, I kinda felt teased on the university arc when Vera takes you to see Emma and we see her fucking some random teacher, and Vera said "she is a loose end" I was so dam sure the game was about to suggest the option to brainwash Emma and trow her into the CREED, and I was SO for it!, I know the main character kinda haves his personality set or whatever, but I would have LOVED SO MUCH the option to say "you know what yeah, lets cut the loose ends, Emma needs to be controlled NOW" sigh...
over all the game is great and for sure I recommend it, I just kinda hope to see the main character to turn more dark, and ruthless, he is trying to rule a whole city after all! it only makes sense he would betray the few people he trusted?

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Emma needs to be controlled
To say the truth, I thought that Emma could try to mindcontrol the MC somewhere down the line. You know with creating the serum which works on men and her treatment of poor Luka showing that she has quite dominant personality when she wishes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fanboi

stcx

Nov 12, 2017
I'm getting this error while trying to load an old save file (0.18). If I ignore it the game updates to 0.19 instead of 0.21. Did anyone geta similar error?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 115, in script
    menu:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 116, in <module>
    "Activism" if _activism_corr >= 0:
NameError: name '_activism_corr' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.21
Tue Dec 24 12:35:23 2019

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm getting this error while trying to load an old save file (0.18). If I ignore it the game updates to 0.19 instead of 0.21. Did anyone geta similar error?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 115, in script
    menu:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 116, in <module>
    "Activism" if _activism_corr >= 0:
NameError: name '_activism_corr' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.21
Tue Dec 24 12:35:23 2019
even if you skip this shouldn't be a problem, but you can fix it by opening the console (shift + O) and typing:
_activism_corr = -5

Reactions: stcx

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
It seems thereis no way to Play the game without the Emma part?
I earned Veras trust is at 577 Points. Seducucing seems impossible?!
Please answer

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Please answer
yeah you cant skip the emma part, she is a main character. You can avoid having sex with her if you dont like her, etc.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Please answer
you need to develop a male serum at the laboratory
then you can corrupt luka

then you can call emma to corrupt luka

these are the stats you need
if vera_trust >= 90 and emma_love >= 100 and marg_corr >= 0 and delivery_day < 5 and s_05 == False and daytime == 0:

(in other words, you have enough Vere trust, you just need to corrupt Emma and margaret, and not being delivery day)
When these happen Vera should call you and tell and from that point progress

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
you need to develop a male serum at the laboratory
then you can corrupt luka

then you can call emma to corrupt luka

these are the stats you need
if vera_trust >= 90 and emma_love >= 100 and marg_corr >= 0 and delivery_day < 5 and s_05 == False and daytime == 0:

(in other words, you have enough Vere trust, you just need to corrupt Emma and margaret, and not being delivery day)
When these happen Vera should call you and tell and from that point progress
Many thanks for your answer, but i think in wrote my Question incorrect.
I wanted to know how to seduce Vera without using Serum.
Now i´m stuck at the Point where i have to "make Friends" with Branka and cynthia.
Will there be further Content in the future?
There was a message telling that the end of Veras Path so far is reached.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
There was a message telling that the end of Veras Path so far is reached.
There are a LOT of times where the game will tell you "this is the end of the content for this version" even though it's not. For some reason, when the dev releases an update, they leave in everything from previous updates that says there's no more content. It's incredibly confusing, and for the longest time I left the game near what I thought was the end of the current content because I figured I should wait for that part to be finished before I started messing with it. Turns out I was only near the "end" of like 0.3 or 0.4 or something, and I was playing version 0.19.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
There are a LOT of times where the game will tell you "this is the end of the content for this version" even though it's not. For some reason, when the dev releases an update, they leave in everything from previous updates that says there's no more content. It's incredibly confusing, and for the longest time I left the game near what I thought was the end of the current content because I figured I should wait for that part to be finished before I started messing with it. Turns out I was only near the "end" of like 0.3 or 0.4 or something, and I was playing version 0.19.
lmao yeah that happens, needs to clear that stuff up. Also usually it means is the end of content for that character, not the whole thing

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I restart a new save already, but still don'y know how to go love route
I just have the corrupt option.
you just need to proceed to assault the HQ without corrupting vera for that. If you corrupted Vera, you already locked the Vera corrupt route.

To assault the HQ you need to already have had the meeting with Vera asking where she tells you that they need to (the event triggers when she has trust 90, you have finished Emma's dates and started to corrupt Margaret), then just get enough serum ready and visit the coffee shop on friday

Reactions: Hans98

Bigbarbarian

Jul 30, 2017
hello i have an exception
"Sayer 'lj' is not defined."
so each time Ljijana is speaking i have the exception
thanks for the help

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes