Feb 8, 2018
you need to advance the plot first, you cant just go straight into training.

Corrupt dimitria up to 60 and wait 3 days, then go to visit vera to the coffee shop and then corrupt mirjana up to 100, then go to the university.

There, then you finish Emma's dates and it will be available
I've tried all this and Voyeur training is still not available :( Is there a cheat option?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I've tried all this and Voyeur training is still not available :( Is there a cheat option?
really? damn, then thats bugged, or what you mean its not available? maybe I made it too obscure to know where to go to train someone

Not that i'm aware since im not sure whats the problem, I'll finish working in my other stuff in few days so i can go back and check these things in TO

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I've tried all this and Voyeur training is still not available :(
really? damn, then thats bugged, or what you mean its not available? maybe I made it too obscure to know where to go to train someone
That's incorrect in general, I can confirm voyer training is available. It's only for Celia and capped at 70 as per changelog, but it's working fine.
This means that you are doing something wrong or that you are experiencing some kind of particular bug. For me, I just followed game's hints and collected the necessary 'items' (e.g. research points) and it popped out without problems; same for ideal body training.
Just wanted to point out it's not unavailable for everyone :)

@MaraTDuoDev file 04_id (and 05_id, both about Celia's enhanced body) in game\images\celia\hangout\house\04 are missing, driving to a rollback error (just experienced the one involving 04_id, not sure about 05_id, but I've figured out it may be a missing file too).

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Just played the new update after only playing the first demo when it came out.

Loved the added storyline and the improved CGs.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
That's incorrect in general, I can confirm voyer training is available. It's only for Celia and capped at 70 as per changelog, but it's working fine.
This means that you are doing something wrong or that you are experiencing some kind of particular bug. For me, I just followed game's hints and collected the necessary 'items' (e.g. research points) and it popped out without problems; same for ideal body training.
Just wanted to point out it's not unavailable for everyone :)

@MaraTDuoDev file 04_id (and 05_id, both about Celia's enhanced body) in game\images\celia\hangout\house\04 are missing, driving to a rollback error (just experienced the one involving 04_id, not sure about 05_id, but I've figured out it may be a missing file too).
This alpha update only has new content for Celia so yep, although the release later this month will include Katy's too

also yeah that's a mistake, actually you shouldnt be able to repeat the transformation scene in the first place hah so its 2 bugs there

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
This alpha update only has new content for Celia so yep
Yeah, it wasn't a complaining but me saying voyer training is actually working :)
actually you shouldnt be able to repeat the transformation scene
Yup, I've noticed you get a rollback error if you try to transform a second time Celia, but actually 04_id cause a bug when you hang out with her at home after the first transformation (which is instead intended as far as I know). Basically 'Celia ideal body I' kissing image is missing. Hope it helped since you were pointing out another bug from my understanding (the one you get when you try to get Celia ideal body II).

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
Feb 8, 2018
So, I had Margaret do the Voyeur research and I've also been able to do the Ideal transformation. Now, when I go to Erika's laboratory it says "what kind of genetic therapy you want me to research?" When I click the mouse the only option I get is to "leave." So, am I missing something or do i have a bug in the system? FWIW I have 295 Research Points and 20 Supplies.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So, I had Margaret do the Voyeur research and I've also been able to do the Ideal transformation. Now, when I go to Erika's laboratory it says "what kind of genetic therapy you want me to research?" When I click the mouse the only option I get is to "leave." So, am I missing something or do i have a bug in the system? FWIW I have 295 Research Points and 20 Supplies.
is just there isnt more research available for now, you only need to research it once

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
go test appears right in the beggining of a new game?
this is a dev build that i use to try stuff, so yeah, some stuff like that i kinda miss, since this wasnt supposed to be a wide release but to ask people to help find bugs.

How to unlock sixth girl in journal? The one right after Mirjana?
She is not available yet, she is Hilde, the girl that appears when they investigate the lab, but there won't be stuff about here in a while

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
this is a dev build that i use to try stuff, so yeah, some stuff like that i kinda miss, since this wasnt supposed to be a wide release but to ask people to help find bugs.
Oh, then let me give my contribution, when playing again i had the spaking the roommate twice, dunno if it was supposed to happen..

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Oh, then let me give my contribution, when playing again i had the spaking the roommate twice, dunno if it was supposed to happen..
like an event repeating itself twice? uhm well it shouldnt happen too often but i'll check it out and see if i can make it to not repeat so fast

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes