Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
When starting a new game, did you choose the skip the prologue ?
For me, in that case, I have a crash.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Did you sacrifice a pregnant goat at full moon?

Reactions: Futaglit

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Oh yes, I had to install the game twice this time. I wonder if there couldn't be some issues with previous files.
no idea really, i tried to start a new game with the new version and i didnt had any problem, i didnt installed the patch tho

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
umm how do you get the console commands for corruption to stick ? i put them in they show up in the book but as soon as i try out an action it says i dont have enough corruption and sure enough its gone again :/
do i need to get to a certain point before it can be used like i tried doing it right as i can do anything after the intro so thought i might have to do something before i can corrupt them

May 27, 2017
I'm at the point where Emma is waiting on your decision to ether tell Vera you two are dating or have Emma use the serum on her. Is decision choice not currently implemented in the game yet?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm at the point where Emma is waiting on your decision to ether tell Vera you two are dating or have Emma use the serum on her. Is decision choice not currently implemented in the game yet?
that's correct, that's not in the game yet.

Also the new 0.4 version is out, i'm contacting a uploader to update the main page

MEGA PC

MEGA MAC

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I'm confused. I downloaded this, it's version 0.4.0, but my folder already contained 0.4.0d, which I downloaded here. Which is actually the newer version?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm confused. I downloaded this, it's version 0.4.0, but my folder already contained 0.4.0d, which I downloaded here. Which is actually the newer version?
time ago they released a 0.4.0d which is an alpha unstable version, right now 0.4.0 is the stable and newest version.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
  • Voyeur training for Celia: Includes the initial training in CREED and 4 different scenes to increase her skill up to 70, it opens 2 scenes in hangout's too!
How to start the Voyeur training ?

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes