• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Game is supposed to last for three chapters (we are close to the end of the first one). So there is still time for some of those fetishes to happen, although i do wonder if the mother/son thing will actually happen with Camran considering both his parents are pretty much scumbags. :unsure:

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I remind you that from the start that there is already incest (depending on the choices) with MC's sister.
Besides, there is his aunt and his cousin, but so far I have not found a path with.
The cousin we are already in a relationship with (and some lewd scenes) and the aunt we have started to break down, although it being drug induced :)

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
The cousin we are already in a relationship with (and some lewd scenes) and the aunt we have started to break down, although it being drug induced :)

Ah! Okay.
But as I am homosexual, I would prefer to stay on neutral ground ... - (even if there are already imposed straight scenes, if my memory serves me correctly ...)

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Perverteer

I have a question. Will TFTUV appear in Steam? and, if it does, whether extra scene/regular, incest/non incest is going to appear?

This is one of the games I really want to support somehow, and after seeing Sisterly Lust is on Steam, I was hoping the same would happen?

Thank you.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wonder what the changes will be for the next acts of the game. :unsure:
Indeed, I can only imagine it will have to be something small enough that it will not simply create two totally conflicting paths. Which suggest that the factions will probably not play the biggest role in the chapters to come?

Again, I am speaking with absolutely no knowledge, so disregard my comment as brainless speculation.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Indeed, I can only imagine it will have to be something small enough that it will not simply create two totally conflicting paths. Which suggest that the factions will probably not play the biggest role in the chapters to come?

Again, I am speaking with absolutely no knowledge, so disregard my comment as brainless speculation.
Agreed. While the two factions are supposedly diametrically opposite within the story, in real world story writing, it really doesn't make any defining difference and any semi-competent writer should be able to easily substitute one for the other for future story plots off the planet. So I suspect while it may require additional rendering and modified dialogues to cover both side of this coin down the road, I doubt it will lead to any truly conflicting paths.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Agreed. While the two factions are supposedly diametrically opposite within the story, in real world story writing, it really doesn't make any defining difference and any semi-competent writer should be able to easily substitute one for the other for future story plots off the planet. So I suspect while it may require additional rendering and modified dialogues to cover both side of this coin down the road, I doubt it will lead to any truly conflicting paths.
The way I envision it is that they will take a representative from whichever cast. That woman will become part of the team and would provide their expertise to the group. As a work of fiction, I would expect some of the encounters will be tailored to the skillset of the new member. They might be the same locations, but I expect the conditions will vary in the two paths.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
The game (plot, mechanics etc) is good. However, the MC (at least for me) is a thoroughly unlikeable piece of space flotsam. (I was going for "little prick" but didn't want the pun.) The character development takes the blame for this. He comes from a dysfunctional family and drags others down into his cesspool.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: supermanz95

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The game (plot, mechanics etc) is good. However, the MC (at least for me) is a thoroughly unlikeable piece of space flotsam. (I was going for "little prick" but didn't want the pun.) The character development takes the blame for this. He comes from a dysfunctional family and drags others down into his cesspool.
Huh, i think the exact opposite, he started out a little douchy but is growing in to his new role as captain quiet well.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Perverteer

I have a question. Will TFTUV appear in Steam? and, if it does, whether extra scene/regular, incest/non incest is going to appear?

This is one of the games I really want to support somehow, and after seeing Sisterly Lust is on Steam, I was hoping the same would happen?

Thank you.
Yes, that's the plan. If TFTUV passes the review process it's going to be on Steam as well. I'm strongly considering putting out the first act on Steam, with the remaining two acts as DLC.

Yes, it's not going to be an enormous divide where I'll have to write and render two separate storylines. The idea is that it will change the outcomes of some events and you might be able to interact with some characters on one path and not on the other. Optional crew members would become a nightmare to manage and render, I'm afraid.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, that's the plan. If TFTUV passes the review process it's going to be on Steam as well. I'm strongly considering putting out the first act on Steam, with the remaining two acts as DLC.

Yes, it's not going to be an enormous divide where I'll have to write and render two separate storylines. The idea is that it will change the outcomes of some events and you might be able to interact with some characters on one path and not on the other. Optional crew members would become a nightmare to manage and render, I'm afraid.
I'm pretty sure most of us will take every girl you throw at us ;)

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Huh, i think the exact opposite, he started out a little douchy but is growing in to his new role as captain quiet well.
Me too. Usually I'm pretty allergic to irritating MC's, but barring Cam's impulsiveness stealing the ship (in the very beginning) there's nothing bad about his behavior. I actually think he's quite likeable.

...However, the MC (at least for me) is a thoroughly unlikeable piece of space flotsam. (I was going for "little prick" but didn't want the pun.) The character development takes the blame for this...
Out of curiosity, what are the things that rub you the wrong way about him? How does he develop (to be worse) in your mind?

Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.40 star(s) 135 Votes