cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same thing before, some older android ports (and 6 or older) didn't work on and 9/10. not much can be done until renpy releases android 11 compatible version and devs start using that.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Been a while since I played this one, think something like Episode 3 maybe? Can't believe I had forgotten to put it on my watch list.
Is another update coming soon, or should I take the plunge this weekend? To note, while I do have an appreciation for well-done slowburn games, I've got enough of those on my plate at the moment, and want to make sure there's enough action as well :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Been a while since I played this one, think something like Episode 3 maybe? Can't believe I had forgotten to put it on my watch list.
Is another update coming soon, or should I take the plunge this weekend? To note, while I do have an appreciation for well-done slowburn games, I've got enough of those on my plate at the moment, and want to make sure there's enough action as well :)
There's currently a decent amount of content & next update is expected sometime around end of Aug. (y)

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Next release is expected at the end of the month so it depends on your patience. Some characters have a slow burn romance, others don't. Particularly side characters. There's enough content and fun to recommend playing the game already.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my rec: play unless you want extra long play when next update comes and before end of month several games get update too so depending time you have to play either play now or wait.

Reactions: Krynh

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
There's currently a decent amount of content & next update is expected sometime around end of Aug. (y)
Next release is expected at the end of the month so it depends on your patience. Some characters have a slow burn romance, others don't. Particularly side characters. There's enough content and fun to recommend playing the game already.
Went ahead and downloaded it and finished up today. A bit more content since the last time I've played (can't remember how far I previously got, but the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was new to me, and onwards. I'm enjoying the slow burn with some of the characters, and definitely feels like there's going to be quite a bit more content to come.
Oh, and creampies for everyone!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Went ahead and downloaded it and finished up today. A bit more content since the last time I've played (can't remember how far I previously got, but the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was new to me, and onwards. I'm enjoying the slow burn with some of the characters, and definitely feels like there's going to be quite a bit more content to come.
Oh, and creampies for everyone!
There are a lot more content to come (feels like a missed opportunity for a bad pun there....). Chapter 1 is almost finished......then there will be 2 more chapters after that!

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Awww, I just went through Episode 8 and while the Adventure at the party villa was well done....(except where did those female assassins come from? ...and how convenient!) we have the crew miraculously escape and HEY, our hero gets to bang three girls in the same night! Wow...within an hour or so...is he mister 'super-stud' or what!

Ok before all you 'fap em all' lovers roast me, I'm not complaining about the animations which were all well done.

I'm just pointing out that as a virtual novel story goes, This is just unbelievable to me. Bang 'em in the Control Room, In the Engine room and in our room all in sequence...one after another....sure, go right ahead. Here I was hoping (from the title, I guess) that this was going to be a Interstellar SAGA...with a lot of sex now and then. Its feeling to me more of an incidental story vehicle for as much sex as we can jam in... Too bad. It coulda been great. Well, have fun fappin..

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
it's worse on many games so that's somewhat normal.
Especially bad in some sandbox style games where you can decide what to do and that can be nothing but have sex five times a day for months on end while doing nothing else (except for presumably eating and sleeping and hopefully taking the odd shower).

Reactions: c3p0

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
HEY, our hero gets to bang three girls in the same night! Wow...within an hour or so...is he mister 'super-stud' or what!

... Too bad. It coulda been great. Well, have fun fappin..
2nd part first, I'm sure we will survive your departure (which is why I gave you the wave)

Now for the first part. Time between isn't fully specified so 1 hour seems like the shortest possible case (probably more like 3) but hey:

If you got the shot to fuck 3 very hot women in the span of 1 hour and you can't get it done, HOW FUCKIN' OLD ARE YOU??!?!

PEACE

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 136 Votes