1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Personally I'm completly fine if a dev has issues with a deadline. One time or another shit happens, it's not like the world goes out within a week.

I'm pretty sure people understand issues can happen, specially when the dev is comunicative. People only get pissed when it's recurrent excuses with long delays (I think everyone knows who I'm talking about).

I think it's pretty general that people around here understand Peverteer's delays. I understand his concerns, and I appreciate it, but if he needs more time to give a polished release and avoid burnout with work I'm more than happy to wait. I love your game, but put your mental health above if you need.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Me: Its a new day! TFTUV surely has been updated by now :D

Me, after seeing the patreon has not been updated: D:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Seeing this makes me wonder about the Star Wars game where you play a Twi'lek. Whatever happened to that one?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
SWTOR? Great MMO!

j/k. Are you referring to the warrior's heart? https://f95zone.to/threads/swe1-the-warriors-heart-v1-0-mortze.46344/
Nope. The mc is a blue Twi'lek Jedi and you have to do little minigames to make money/gain rep to see the scenes.
She might be an ex-jedi, though. She does have quite a bit of sex.

Found it. Took me a bit due to it being 7 months ago.
https://f95zone.to/threads/knight-of-the-lust-temple-remoistered-chapter-1-crossbow-pussycat.74130/

Reactions: Mograx

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
So how much story is there compared to sex? Seems every time people praise the story and plot in an adult game, there's a serious lack of actual adult content.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So many games to play in such short time. Unending Void, Broken Dreamers, Demon Boy, Now & Then, Claire's Quest, Lunars Chosen... damn my time. :LOL:

Will try to check this later today (or the weekend).

Mr. Mosaic

May 11, 2019
Sorry if this question has already been answered, but is there any vaginal sex scene with mc's aunt or cousin yet?

4.40 star(s) 136 Votes