RedOfSinner

Mar 10, 2021
Game is good and it could be worse. Look at Summer's gone. worse thing ive ever seen
I have to disagree, curly hair freaks me out...it looks greasy and unwashed. Ive seen irl greasy unwashed curly hair.

I also really enjoy Summer's Gone, granted...that hair redo for the character gets....too anime...and the busted lip looks like Herpes.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021/01/30: Updated Mod, 0.10

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.10
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.10
Download: - - -

Thanks to LightmanP for the update.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I haven't played this game for a long time, I found out that there is already sex with cousin. Out of my stupid curiosity, I will ask, if she is a virgin? :LOL:
It's not made explicit, and given how the scene was written I would lean "yes". Similar to Bella in SL, it's just left unsaid.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Isn't only me or do others also call MC dad now pisshead?:ROFLMAO:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I wonder whether Pervy will change the 'pregnant' status in the overview once the MC finds out about it, or once it factually happens.
... I wasn't the only one that checked every now and then after a sexy scene, was I?

Also, was there a poll at some point whether people are gonna side with the priests or the warriors? I'm kinda curious whether the latest 'offer' made people change sides... :sneaky:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
-Erylin is too hot to be left alive! - Rahia Windu

-I need her, body! - Camran Skywanker

-Please Camran, I'm too weak - Darth Erylin

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Awww, I just went through Episode 8 and while the Adventure at the party villa was well done....(except where did those female assassins come from? ...and how convenient!) we have the crew miraculously escape and HEY, our hero gets to bang three girls in the same night! Wow...within an hour or so...is he mister 'super-stud' or what!

Ok before all you 'fap em all' lovers roast me, I'm not complaining about the animations which were all well done.

I'm just pointing out that as a virtual novel story goes, This is just unbelievable to me. Bang 'em in the Control Room, In the Engine room and in our room all in sequence...one after another....sure, go right ahead. Here I was hoping (from the title, I guess) that this was going to be a Interstellar SAGA...with a lot of sex now and then. Its feeling to me more of an incidental story vehicle for as much sex as we can jam in... Too bad. It coulda been great. Well, have fun fappin..
Or you can just bang 1 girl? That is what I did. I don't like the black girl (forgot her name) and Aven so for me its only 1 sex scene.

Reactions: sava75
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes