1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You know you like a game when you feel nostalgic opening the game and listening again the "tururiruriruriruriruriru" ♫ of the OST.

Speaking of which, who did the OST on the main title? It fits the game pretty well.

tururiruriruriruriruriru ♫...

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
you know what would be a pretty interesting option for next update when MC can ask for a reward? the queen's hand in marriage! (though probably making the MC king consort rather than the sovereign) somehow i'd think this might only be possible on priest alliance path though. can't quite see warrior alliance pushing for this backing MC up. nor solo path if MC didn't ally with either faction.

i honestly wonder how eva would respond to that. like i think the foreshadowing thus far that eva has been infatuated with MC for most of her life means she's more likely to accept than decline. but politically speaking i wonder if she'll be cautious or resent MC a slight bit if he proposed that while in an alliance with the priests who limit her freedom.

still, it's an interesting idea that could lead to the game going a completely different path with a early ending i think? like i could see some or even most of the crew being fine with being granted nobility status or something similar, slowly making some social reforms to encourage a non-modified 'human' population that aren't sex slaves or servants to create some self sustainability. thus no more raids like the training mission need to ever happen again.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
This game finished??
Cheeking if it is marked as finished.
Nop
Checking if it is marked as abandoned.
Nop
Checking if it is marked as on hold.
Nop
Checking if the dev was going silent or if he was active here before, becoming now inactive.
Nop
Checking if the dev is someone like Gumtrop.
Processing error, abort

So, I don't really know. But perhaps you could explain your thoughts why this should be finished.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
The Chapter 10 scene gallery has a Vess scene...how do you get it? I didn't even see her this entire chapter.

Also, is it just me or does the codex not even have Vess' profile?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm wondering how well our "team" will function in about 8 months time when, with any luck, almost all the female members will be heavily pregnant. :)

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Interesting to see what the outcome is in choosing a sponsor for the hunt. I went for solo, since it was the most mc thing to do.

Can't really justify supporting the priests – too conniving and have already acted in bad faith stopping the Bastard's overhaul. The warriors... Rahia was pretty cold in the conversation. But would've sided with them if I had to.

Reactions: lonelyk
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes