bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Erylin is also a political snake that's been planning this for some time, if you think for 1 second she's suddenly going to play nice because you killed a bug and a bit of public praise I think you may be in for a shock.

I don't understand why some people think just because he won the hunt that 2 factions vying for control of their planet are just suddenly going to stop and bow to his whim..... You are in the way of both of their plans, they aren't just suddenly going to stop those plans because you say so. Even with winning the hunt do you honestly think the people would allow him to take their queen?
If Eva/Cam gets so little power as you suggest, then it actually doesn't matter which faction you choose. Erylin isn't going to go away just because you allied with the warriors. And the people won't be more willing to accept you taking the queen away either. While the warriors is more likely to uphold their promise it is likely that they need to actually win the civil war first which will take many years.

But I really, really hope the dev will let this choice actually play out instead of some variation on external threat forces everyone to work together and choice didn't really matter in the end.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quality update as usual, story took some "bit" odd turns (with priestess and her daughter) and mc really has high stamina since he fucked basically all femmes (and ziv despite rejecting "her" path on prev. update), hunting part was well done (besides rocket launcher looking more like bazooka) and knit group together even more.

some scrshots:

1. there is some resemblance, right?
2. only mommy could love this face

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think that it's quite apparent and obvious that Eva's position does hold power, otherwise the Priestess wouldn't be using her.
The Priestess quite feasibly assumed or usurped the power of the role which Eva holds. Thereby increasing her own position and power, by association with The Virgin Queen.
So, the Priestess caste gained power and influence by bringing the Queen to the people. Then by usurping Eva's power, by acting as The Queen's voice.
If the Priestesses lose some of that gained power, because they did not succeed in The Hunt & public opinion wanes, then it goes to either Eva, the Warrior caste, or maybe to the new Hero.
For the solo path, The Warriors did not succeed. Cam did.
Maybe the Queen will speak for herself, now, with the Hero supporting that.

I never once claimed that "the 2 factions will stop vying for power". I also never mentioned "Erylin suddenly playing nice".
I do not think either of those things will happen & neither of those statements were made by me.
What I said can happen, is that the power balance can shift, as a result of the MC becoming Hero of The Hunt & not being associated with either caste.
What I can also see, is them being brought together under a good leader, for the benefit of their species.
Rather than fighting each other, unite them and turn their expertise outwards.

The fact that there can now be a 3rd faction, which has the Hero (The Hunt has not produced many victors, don't forget) and the Queen, that doesn't represent a shift in power, to you?
Certainly does to me.
I don't understand why some people think just because he won the hunt that 2 factions vying for control of their planet are just suddenly going to stop and bow to his whim..... You are in the way of both of their plans, they aren't just suddenly going to stop those plans because you say so. Even with winning the hunt do you honestly think the people would allow him to take their queen?
Now that The Queen has The Hero by her side, who's to say she won't start making more public appearances, now that The Priestess possibly has less of a stranglehold on her?
If that happens and The Queen assumes more of her role's authority, I suspect that she would be more able to make her own decisions.
Perhaps even delegate.
So her leaving with him may not be seen as him taking her away, anyway.

The power balance has shifted. When someone, other than the ruling powers, wins the feat of honour and bravery & gains status, the ruling powers lose some of their status.

The people have a new hero, who is not from either caste. Word spreads.
A couple more deeds to reinforce the perception &, before you know it, public support sways.
I would not be surprised if these deeds came in the form of a "test" or "challenge", issued by either/each of the existing castes.
Presumably with the odds stacked against MCs survival, made worse by the castes.
I am sure that some of their own members would not look kindly on such "dishonourable" actions.
If he overcomes that and exposes the dishonesty & cheating, which was also seen in The Hunt, public support, in this "honourable society" gathers.
If the Priestess chooses to lie about the bug's eye, then this will possibly enable the MC to expose her dishonesty, even further.
People can lose respect for the Priestess caste, as a result.

I can easily see the Warrior caste following an honour code and, if Eva & the MC proves themselves worthy, they could feasibly allign with their Queen & their Hero, quite naturally.
yet i'm seeing people think not picking sides will make everyone friends ..... amongst a people on the verge of civil war ..... with one of those people being a power hungry narcissist willing to offer up her own daughter against her will just to get him on side.

I don't share your optimism.
No idea who said that "not picking sides will make everyone friends".
What I am suggesting, is that not picking a side can introduce a new faction which can take power away from the 2 existing choices.
I think you might be underestimating the clout that The Virgin Queen & The Hero of The Hunt, combined, will carry.

Last edited:
Reactions: BTLD and Coaxmetal

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
quality update as usual, story took some "bit" odd turns (with priestess and her daughter) and mc really has high stamina since he fucked basically all femmes (and ziv despite rejecting "her" path on prev. update), hunting part was well done (besides rocket launcher looking more like bazooka) and knit group together even more.

some scrshots:

1. there is some resemblance, right?
2. only mommy could love this face
I added the comments to the wrong picture in my mind ... still work ;)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Maybe the warrior women got the wrong Virgin Queen, how do you know it's not Vess????
Also if persuing many paths and relationships do you also weaken your relationships like in real life when they discover about each other????

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did the same. But not before banging both Erylin and her daughter:LOL:
quite a many did that. too bad warriors leader didn't have any offerings, if she had offered daughter to be fucked and then mc would have gone solo he would been castrated and killed by both castes.

Because she sin't one anymore?:sneaky::ROFLMAO:
well 5 mins alone time with virgin queen and she won't be virgin either.

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: whichone and c3p0

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
It's impossible to not see her but still complete the entire Chapter 10.

And Vess is most certainly in the Codex.
Ok, so apparently in my last save I had turned her down which resulted in her option not being available during the free roam part, even tho I'm 100% sure I didn't, w/e. Still, her name is not in the codex, unless I'm looking in the wrong place? Untitled.png

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Fck! I wanted so badly to find Eva, ever since I heard these bitches needed some virgin queen, I guess Eva became her, when they kidnapped her..

Now I'm in ch8 and when I finally had my first meeting with Eva since she was kidnapped.. it turns out that these whores could have done something to her that she doesn't remember her family at all.

/Okay, I don't know if she has forgotten the family (after playing further). But I feel that she definitely can't leave with the MC.

Eh, I knew it wouldn't be that easy ...
But I want to finally take Eva and have her with me to keep her safe.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 136 Votes