Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
All this faction talk is interesting but,

I was personally pleased to see our first harem interaction in the game. Told Celine "Yeah I'm on a quest to impregnate every woman in the galaxy. That cool with you?"

She was.

Reactions: punisher2099

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
where the fuck did the author do with logic in this game they get in a savage town with most living burnt to crisp and plan to settle there yet they cross the sword armed savages that threaten thyr friends and dosent shoot on sight while being trained for that purpose?????

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To add to that (this is basically their first real training), "shoot on sight" is rarely a sound approach. You will shoot innocent people, you will shoot your squadmates coming to the rescue, you will shoot shadows and waste ammo. Yes, there are some military situations where it is an option, but information is also important - it clearly was lacking here in the first place.

Reactions: Kagarus and c3p0

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
[
The thing is, by the time a woman reaches adulthood, their hymen (if they even had one to begin with) has already thinned and parted so much there will be no pain, no blood. Talk of bloody, painful defloration gets awfully close to Rule 7.
Besides she is in a incestous relationship with her own mother. She may be "virgin" of real cocks but we can be sure lots of fingers, tongue and sex toys "explored" all her crevices already. :LOL: :love:

FINALLY THE GIFT FROM THE DEVS HAVE ARRIVED
View attachment 1387274
Thank you for the Ziv.
Now my only wish is to have threesome with Ziv and Jade.
After that I'll be in HEAVEN
oh LORD JESUS
And damn it was about time my favorite blue girl had her time to shine in bed. And now that Celine accepted poly route i just need to convince Aven, Nadya and Raene (by the way thanks for the riding lessons Reane). :love::love::love:

Both Erylin and Rahia are scheming politics so i opted to try it out alone with Kit and Aven's support as snipers. And it turns out it wasn't really that hard since both warriors and priestesses were more interested in killing each other. Which ended up helping Camran a lot with that rocket launcher he looted from one body.

I wonder if sending Athryn back to safety (after the plant sex) will change something later. The mod talks about Rahia path on this choice, but is there a variable for this ingame? :unsure:

Biggest surprise was that Eva is acually some sort of experiment from the Terran Sovereignty and also the political capital that put her father on the board.
Guess next chapter the huntress will arrive on the planet, maybe even with the full mighty of the Terran empire to get Eva back.

By the way was just me or it seems like Kit and Celine's mother was demothed/got punished because of the events the lead to Eva's kiddnapping? :unsure:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
By the way was just me or it seems like Kit and Celine's mother was demothed/got punished because of the events the lead to Eva's kiddnapping? :unsure:
It seems so. Thus we need to rescue her into our save harem harbor. :whistle: :sneaky:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I wonder if sending Athryn back to safety (after the plant sex) will change something later. The mod talks about Rahia path on this choice, but is there a variable for this ingame? :unsure:
Yeah, there is a variable for that. I was going to mark the decision as green, but then I saw that the official walkthrough says that Rahia will like you more if you help Athryn.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, there is a variable for that. I was going to mark the decision as green, but then I saw that the official walkthrough says that Rahia will like you more if you help Athryn.
Wonder how this will play out for me. Decided to make Camran go "alone" with Kit and Aven as sniper support since i didn't trusted the reasons of both Erylia and Rahia.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes