mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Storyline preview:
1. Shit happens
2. MC makes a plan to deal with said shit
3. Plan doesn't work out the way MC hoped
4. Shit happens
5. Cliffhanger
Sounds like someone had lunch at Taco Bell. Then was stupid and ate it again for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You'll have to forgive me not knowing the nuances of Taco Bell, but is that why "shit happens" twice, because he ate there twice?
Taco Bell (the fast food restaurant) in the 90's and early 2000's had lots of issues with using substandard ingredients and caused lots of cases of food poisoning. Their marketing slogan was "Take a run to the border" .. was changed as a joke to "Get the runs at the border".

So the joke was someone got the shits for lunch and then went back and got the shits again (by choice).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Taco Bell (the fast food restaurant) in the 90's and early 2000's had lots of issues with using substandard ingredients and caused lots of cases of food poisoning. Their marketing slogan was "Take a run to the border" .. was changed as a joke to "Get the runs at the border".

So the joke was someone got the shits for lunch and then went back and got the shits again (by choice).
lol Very funny, thank you for the detail! (y) :D

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, we've got Subway, we even had a few Quizno subs, but never seen a Taco Bell in England.
Might be some, just never paid much attention &, from your description, seems that's the best way to proceed! (y):ROFLMAO:
They used to be cheap and you could get a lot for $5 .. now their prices have skyrocketed and I would rather get better stuff elsewhere than risk it :)

Reactions: whichone

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Hi, im still in 2nd episode and in the WT Calista, mother of Kit and Celine isnt among MC's LI's. Do you know if she will be in the future?

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
No not just appearence. This how i pictured it. Calista boards Bastard and asks them (the deserters) to forgive her for almost killing them. They (the deserters) decide to forgive her but she has to accept punishment and that is take turns spanking her. At the end we can have another scene with the 3 males fucking her and possibly keep her onboard as a fuck doll?
Well the game, despite it's sci-fi setting, does makes an effort to remain at least somewhat grounded in reality, in particular when it comes to character interactions.

This situation you've described doesn't really fit that, nor the behaviors of the characters we've seen displayed so far.

That scenario sounds more like something we'd potentially find in the simulator MC's got running lol.

Reactions: Cartageno

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
No not just appearence. This how i pictured it. Calista boards Bastard and asks them (the deserters) to forgive her for almost killing them. They (the deserters) decide to forgive her but she has to accept punishment and that is take turns spanking her. At the end we can have another scene with the 3 males fucking her and possibly keep her onboard as a fuck doll?
That feels... WAY out of character for all four of them.
My guess is that she is currently on Kvi's ship, so we'll see more of her as that develops.

Reactions: Cartageno

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well the game, despite it's sci-fi setting, does makes an effort to remain at least somewhat grounded in reality, in particular when it comes to character interactions.

This situation you've described doesn't really fit that, nor the behaviors of the characters we've seen displayed so far.

That scenario sounds more like something we'd potentially find in the simulator MC's got running lol.
That solution makes me think of how things are run at The Villa (Glamour/Big Brother).

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes