CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Welp, another delayed release*. I guess we've been unlucky. I just hope Perv doesnt rush Lily's scene so he can release the next episode asap, that scene has to be a thing of beauty.

Last edited:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
That's the unfortunate thing with Daz, you're always relying on good luck for it to work correctly.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Welp, another delayed released. I guess we've been unlucky. I just hope Perv doesnt rush Lily's scene so he can release the next episode asap, that scene has to be a thing of beauty.
The previous delay was planned, this one isn't. :( Fortunately, all of the main sex scenes were already created weeks ago. The ones remaining on the list are a couple of action scenes and the two extra scenes.

That's the unfortunate thing with Daz, you're always relying on good luck for it to work correctly.
That's certainly very true...

Apr 10, 2021
The previous delay was planned, this one isn't. :( Fortunately, all of the main sex scenes were already created weeks ago. The ones remaining on the list are a couple of action scenes and the two extra scenes.

That's certainly very true...
Are you going to make a steam release version of sisterly lust with animations that would be amazing!!! Just like dreams of desire

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Anyone think like me that we found Eva too soon and too easy? I mean the whole simulation thing for me is so touching, and I really love it, but when we found her all alive and well, the whole simulation plot kinda become pointless.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Anyone think like me that we found Eva too soon and too easy? I mean the whole simulation thing for me is so touching, and I really love it, but when we found her all alive and well, the whole simulation plot kinda become pointless.
Wouldn't say too soon, she basically wasn't in most of the game so far and you need some time to build up a relationship with her, that would probably be harder or feel rushed if we found her even later. Plus, she's not out of trouble yet, so there's still stuff to do regarding her saving.

The walkthrough mentions that the simulation may have consequences (at least abandoning it), so I guess they may find out about it in the future and it could impact the relationship with them.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Wouldn't say too soon, she basically wasn't in most of the game so far and you need some time to build up a relationship with her, that would probably be harder or feel rushed if we found her even later. Plus, she's not out of trouble yet, so there's still stuff to do regarding her saving.

The walkthrough mentions that the simulation may have consequences (at least abandoning it), so I guess they may find out about it in the future and it could impact the relationship with them.
Yeah, too soon maybe a bit of an overstatement considering that the game takes so many chapters until we find her. But, what I trying to say is that it too soon considering story-wise, I mean if I'm not misunderstanding the point of simulation is serve the purpose of the MC longing for his sister, I just think that if we still don't found her yet or maybe she really lost her memories it would be good to the story and it'll make the simulation plot to be more meaningful and maybe we'll have some tearjerker scenes LOL

But, that's it. I just think it would be good IMO. I don't think the story is bad, especially for adult game standards, I can see the dev put a lot of effort into the plot and story, I just really love the simulation plot and thought it got a lot of potentials. But, perhaps later in the story, it would be something more surprised and better than what I thought :)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, too soon maybe a bit of an overstatement considering that the game takes so many chapters until we find her. But, what I trying to say is that it too soon considering story-wise, I mean if I'm not misunderstanding the point of simulation is serve the purpose of the MC longing for his sister, I just think that if we still don't found her yet or maybe she really lost her memories it would be good to the story and it'll make the simulation plot to be more meaningful and maybe we'll have some tearjerker scenes LOL

But, that's it. I just think it would be good IMO. I don't think the story is bad, especially for adult game standards, I can see the dev put a lot of effort into the plot and story, I just really love the simulation plot and thought it got a lot of potentials. But, perhaps later in the story, it would be something more surprised and better than what I thought :)
Tbh, while I can't say it with absolute certainty (only Perveteer would be able to), I'm getting the feeling that when Eva is finally rescued & boards the Iron Bastard with everyone getting away from the Acarhyn planet, we're gonna get some sort of closure in one way or another of the simulation arc (for both Simul-Eva & Simul-Lilly).

Both Eva & Lilly are bound to have adventures even after the Acarhyn and Eva rescue arc, and taking too long to focus on simulation will eat away at their actual characters' screentime in other matters.
Having said that, the simulation arc does deserve a proper closure so I wouldn't mind an event or two to end it properly with an emotional goodbye to those simul-characters.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
It's because no character is actually pregnant yet.

The definition of Pregnancy for the tag to be applied is the following for this site:

• Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

So when one of the girls either says to the MC "I'm pregnant" or starts showing visible signs, I'd imagine it will be added.
Shouldn't the last scene on the planet in chapter 5 qualify for that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

The definition of Pregnancy for the tag to be applied is the following for this site:

• Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]

So when one of the girls either says to the MC "I'm pregnant" or starts showing visible signs, I'd imagine it will be added.
True for the main cast, but there was that scene with the rescuees at the end of Ep5

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
True for the main cast, but there was that scene with the rescuees at the end of Ep5
Ah yes, actually forgotten about the part about the Breeding Lab sex scene in Episode 5 (don't really remember too well the things that happened in the much earlier episodes compared to the recent episodes).

Hmmm, though I wonder if the tag's definition is determinant on the current visible signs e.g. baby bump, or actual notification e.g. took test and finding out, notifying MC (even that scene with the girl in Breeding Lab, iirc it was more to do with she will definitely get pregnant in the near future rather than she is currently pregnant, so)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The tag is there for the fetish of banging your pregnant babe.
It is addressed to us players, not the MC dinkling who has no responsability at all.

Ah yes, actually forgotten about the part about the Breeding Lab sex scene in Episode 5 (don't really remember too well the things that happened in the much earlier episodes compared to the recent episodes).

Hmmm, though I wonder if the tag's definition is determinant on the current visible signs e.g. baby bump, or actual notification e.g. took test and finding out, notifying MC (even that scene with the girl in Breeding Lab, iirc it was more to do with she will definitely get pregnant in the near future rather than she is currently pregnant, so)
Breed on!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC can seed all of his babes ... what game have all of you been playing?
Do you seriously need to see a swole belly?
MC is so immature and adventure oriented.
Not exclusively. That is one of the two fetishes served by the tag. Definition is just a few posts above yours.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes