Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Damn this site and it's super loose definition for the use of the pregnancy tag. So is it just chapter 5 or is there plans for more in the future?

Eponymous_01

Nov 6, 2020
Damn this site and it's super loose definition for the use of the pregnancy tag. So is it just chapter 5 or is there plans for more in the future?
Based on how Perverteer's previous game, Sisterly Lust, ended with you able to impregnate all of the LIs and have sex with them while pregnant, it seems very likely we'll get more in this game. Especially since the kink has already shown up in this game and the in-game relationship tracker lists whether each of the LIs in pregnant.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
There was pregnancy sex in Chapter 2 or 3, what there isn't is any impregnation, which for some reason is wrapped into the pregnancy tag.

Reactions: Laziness

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is loudacryssss!
This game has actual track of pregnant ladies and MC breeds them all.
You got preggers wonder babe giving MC her all.
You got all of the outstanding bombshells getting full in their throbbing bits with all
of our deep seeded love and adoration for the full unabridged love making experience.
Based on how Perverteer's previous game, Sisterly Lust, ended with you able to impregnate all of the LIs and have sex with them while pregnant, it seems very likely we'll get more in this game. Especially since the kink has already shown up in this game and the in-game relationship tracker lists whether each of the LIs in pregnant.
There was pregnancy sex in Chapter 2 or 3, what there isn't is any impregnation, which for some reason is wrapped into the pregnancy tag.
Sounds like a job for another tag when it comes to that.
Why diss on the most beautiful lovable bombshells of this gaming galaxy like this?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, speaking of adding tags...

Personally, I think the romance tag can easily be added. Don't you think? I'm very surprised that it is not added. Relationships with the harem girls are based on love and romance. I mean, there's the corruption tag. I guess because of the slave route of the green girl (I don't remember her name, sorry).

Adding the romance tag would really help players looking for this content to find the game. I think the game deserves it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, speaking of adding tags...

Personally, I think the romance tag can easily be added. Don't you think? I'm very surprised that it is not added. Relationships with the harem girls are based on love and romance. I mean, there's the corruption tag. I guess because of the slave route of the green girl (I don't remember her name, sorry).

Adding the romance tag would really help players looking for this content to find the game. I think the game deserves it.
Tag definitions are somewhat weird on this forum. Some are a matter of taste, some are well defined but run contrary to common usage, some apparently nobody has an idea what they mean so they appear somewhat randomly. My understanding of the "romance" tag (which may be wrong and taken from practical application) is that unlike sexual tags it doesn't say "is there" but "is the dominating force of the story" which it isn't here. Also it seems to be used more often than not if the MC is somewhat monogamous (side flings exist but a clear story main LI). But again, that's only how I understand the usage of this site.

Reactions: c3p0

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Are you going to make a steam release version of sisterly lust with animations that would be amazing!!! Just like dreams of desire
It's been asked quite a few times, but that is unlikely to happen. I'd have to commission those animations, because I can't animate and that would be a very costly affair, not to mention very time-consuming to render too.

Tbh, while I can't say it with absolute certainty (only Perveteer would be able to), I'm getting the feeling that when Eva is finally rescued & boards the Iron Bastard with everyone getting away from the Acarhyn planet, we're gonna get some sort of closure in one way or another of the simulation arc (for both Simul-Eva & Simul-Lilly).
You might be right on that account. ;)

Yes, there will be more pregnancy content and with the main girls as well, comparable to what I did with Sisterly Lust.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Say, are you locked into just one girl when you have a relationship with her? I kinda slipped into one with Celine basically from the get go and all the other girls don't seem to get as much content as her. Is that normal? Can you have a relationship with several or even all of the girls at the same time? This game has the harem tag so I wonder if you have to do something specific for that because I just thought flirting and fucking with all the girls would do the trick. I'm on Episode 5 now and I really hope that I can still have a relationship with the others as well.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Say, are you locked into just one girl when you have a relationship with her? I kinda slipped into one with Celine basically from the get go and all the other girls don't seem to get as much content as her. Is that normal? Can you have a relationship with several or even all of the girls at the same time? This game has the harem tag so I wonder if you have to do something specific for that because I just thought flirting and fucking with all the girls would do the trick. I'm on Episode 5 now and I really hope that I can still have a relationship with the others as well.
No, you're not locked into one single relationship with just one girl (Unless you're one of those picky types that focused just on one girl and rejected every other girl). It's a harem game, the romancing department in the story is going at a steadily pacing, not a fast romance compared to Perverteer's other game Sisterly Lust. As of Episode 5, Celine is the only one of the main girls you can be in an official relationship with so far by Episode 5 (with the "Relationship: Yes" mark on the relationship chart). You can aim towards MC forming/building the harem relationship with the other girls as the story continues. To make sure you're on the right path towards the harem romance path double check the Game Guide/Walkthrough or maybe use the Mod if you haven't already.

Reactions: Cartageno

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
No, you're not locked into one single relationship with just one girl (Unless you're one of those picky types that focused just on one girl and rejected every other girl). It's a harem game, the romancing department in the story is going at a steadily pacing, not a fast romance compared to Perverteer's other game Sisterly Lust. As of Episode 5, Celine is the only one of the main girls you can be in an official relationship with so far by Episode 5 (with the "Relationship: Yes" mark on the relationship chart). You can aim towards MC forming/building the harem relationship with the other girls as the story continues. To make sure you're on the right path towards the harem romance path double check the Game Guide/Walkthrough or maybe use the Mod if you haven't already.
Hm sounds kinda annoying if I have to be careful to stay in the harem path with the help of a guide. Isn't being nice and flirty with everyone enough? Also, I'm glad that it's not too late to have a relationship with the others. Just really surprised that everything went so quickly with Celine.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Hm sounds kinda annoying if I have to be careful to stay in the harem path with the help of a guide. Isn't being nice and flirty with everyone enough? Also, I'm glad that it's not too late to have a relationship with the others. Just really surprised that everything went so quickly with Celine.
Nah, nice&flirty seems to be more or less the right direction. We just aren't at the harem point yet so we can't know exactly how much leeway there is and some people like to play it safe.
And Celine is kinda implied to be dating the MC already so you get an opportunity to formalize that very early on.

Perverteer

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Céline is established as having a crush on the MC before the story starts, so that's why their relationship moves quickly. It's also a way to have some sexual content early, besides all the sex with side characters. Ending up with a harem is only one of the routes in the game (like it was in Sisterly Lust). You can also have separate relationships with all the individual love interests, without them engaging in future harem/group sex. So there will be a harem path, but also a polyamory path where the individual romances don't intermingle. As of Episode 10 you can have a romantic relationship with Céline, Lilly, Ziv, Aven and Vess. The trick is mostly to be nice to them, something girls often like, in my experience. ;)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
You can also have separate relationships with all the individual love interests, without them engaging in future harem/group sex. So there will be a harem path, but also a polyamory path where the individual romances don't intermingle.
Would the poly route be "official" as well or would it just make MC the sneakiest poodle in the milkyway?
Assuming both routes are official, I kinda feel like the labels would be flipped though. Poly tends to have more room for interconnection while everyone being totally MC focused keeps the harem purists happy.

Perverteer

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
The poly route would be official as well, so the girls will know about each other, they just don't have intercourse together. Harem will pretty much mean that all the girls in the harem will have sex with the MC and possibly some lesbian action on the side. Pretty much how Sisterly Lust approached the whole harem thing.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes