FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Céline is established as having a crush on the MC before the story starts, so that's why their relationship moves quickly. It's also a way to have some sexual content early, besides all the sex with side characters. Ending up with a harem is only one of the routes in the game (like it was in Sisterly Lust). You can also have separate relationships with all the individual love interests, without them engaging in future harem/group sex. So there will be a harem path, but also a polyamory path where the individual romances don't intermingle. As of Episode 10 you can have a romantic relationship with Céline, Lilly, Ziv, Aven and Vess. The trick is mostly to be nice to them, something girls often like, in my experience. ;)
So no relationship with the attractive aunt or with Thyia (I think that was her name)? I thought you could have one with all of the women.

I've just noticed that the game probably isn't done yet. Is that right? Will there be episodes 11, 12 and so on?

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So no relationship with the attractive aunt or with Thyia (I think that was her name)? I thought you could have one with all of the women.

I've just noticed that the game probably isn't done yet. Is that right? Will there be episodes 11, 12 and so on?
Way more than 12 episodes. I've read around how many but I aint sure. Like 20 or something?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The poly route would be official as well, so the girls will know about each other, they just don't have intercourse together. Harem will pretty much mean that all the girls in the harem will have sex with the MC and possibly some lesbian action on the side. Pretty much how Sisterly Lust approached the whole harem thing.
But why? Ain't that more work for little difference?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Certainly more work. How little the difference is may depend on your personal preferences. For me it probably won't be, but others have expressed different opinions in the past.

The thing with multiple paths (if I may call it that here) is that it is always a thin line between "double the work for only a few people who will see and cherish it" and "no choices, I have no control over my destiny".

Reactions: c3p0 and sava75

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Certainly more work.
Is it? if he's doing solo scenes anyway, we're possibly talking a few lines of dialogue difference here rather than fully rendered scenes. Granted, that is indeed "more work" but only just.

I, for one, see a very large difference in "all the girls fuck each other" and them not. I don't wish to get into the details of why because I'm sure it'd start an argument, but I am quite glad to see that the option is being added.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Not really, it is a shorter game for the poly route. It most likely be that the harem will be the actual full version of the game and anything else will be shorter versions of this.

If I remember correctly how it was in Sisterly Lust, there was a character (the younger sister) that was the fulcrum for most of the lesbian content. If you ignored her you ended up missing most of that kind of content and dialogue. Also I think that the dev actually spent more time making variations of certain scenes for other kinds of kinks than the poly route.

You know, I am getting curious about my own post. I am going to go back to Sisterly Lust and check my own statement. Be right back.

----------------------------------------
Yes I was right. If you ignored the younger sister (Rachel), you get a shorter game by a lot. Barring any fuckup I might have incurred, you miss all content with the second oldest sister Bella (and Megan) [found my fuckup, on day 4 you have to talk to Rachel during the evening to trigger Bella's route], some content with Bella, all orgies with the family, and most content with Nia.

I might later see if you can avoid the lesbian content while pursuing Rachel. If I do I will post about it but the point is that it is not really more work for the dev, it is a shorter game for you if you choose that branch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ooh

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
that it is not really more work for the dev, it is a shorter game for you if you choose that branch.
No, the work comes also from handling all the branching paths and see that all "if then elsif .... else" checks for them are first all there and second match to the correct path.

I know from Sisterly Lust that the handling of this many path was a bigger part of the work and at one point I've recommended to peerverter that he check them more, because they had often a few bugs in it.

So the work comes from different things:
  • Write and rendering the scene for different paths
  • Implement them into the game (correctly)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
  • Implement them into the game (correctly)
I agree that doing it correctly can be a pain in the ass when managing a ton of variables. I won't pretend to know how Ren'Py works (I don't have experience with it's programing language Python I believe it is). My experience programing is limited to Lua in the days of Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War. Programing becomes tedious real fast.

I hadn't considered your point until now. I remembered just now some games that got updates delayed for up to a month while the devs combed through the code unfucking the branches.

Reactions: c3p0
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes