Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Kicking myself for somehow missing this one after following Sisterly Lust to completion. Must have been the Sci-fi that turned me off. Normally I'd still notice the dev and give it a shot but I dropped the ball on this one. Thanks to a post on another thread Im in the right place and I know I wont be disappointed.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Tales From The Unending Void [0.10 Extra Scenes Edition] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.33 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.30 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 733 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 699 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Mega link Dead.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Kicking myself for somehow missing this one after following Sisterly Lust to completion. Must have been the Sci-fi that turned me off. Normally I'd still notice the dev and give it a shot but I dropped the ball on this one. Thanks to a post on another thread Im in the right place and I know I wont be disappointed.
I was disappointed...only because the game is so awesome I wish I would have waited til the next update. Perverteer has done it again. BRAVO

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Dude, you are going to give him a heart attack and hemorrhoids at the same time if he plays that. :KEK:
Already did, and I aint touching it so soon. TFTUV on the other hand, I can't wait... and this delay is taking forever and ever... and since BADIK is coming, well... lets juts say if it doesnt update till Friday I am gonna personally delay this one until December.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Any music or sound effects in this one? Was by far the biggest thing Sisterly Lust was lacking. Though a sci-fi game without music would be really strange. :unsure: How about animations? Are they any good?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Any music or sound effects in this one?
I don't really know and neither do I really care.
Though a sci-fi game without music would be really strange.
I find it much, much more strange to have all the sound in the void between the stars.
How about animations?
It has.
Are they any good?
Doesn't find them bad, but what is good for you? Thus play if you want to know if it is up to your good.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: sava75

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Don't really know and neither do I really care.
Thanks for the reply, though super unhelpful. (y) Being hyper Auditory, I rate Music and sound over renders or animations for game quality, hence the Melody PfP. ;) I can play my own soundrtack while playing, but greatly prefer listening to music the Dev picked for the different scenes/girls. So is there music and/or sound in this game?

Reactions: Kond and v1900

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I apologize in advance.....

I'd say so, i think we've had scenes with any kind of weather by now......

If you mean Raene, we haven't had any significant scene with her yet (i think).
Dude... if we're talking weather.. there isn't any language in the world that spells it as Raine...

Thanks for the Raene update tho.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes