Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah happens to me also, strangly i have that problem only in a couple of threads...:unsure:
reminds me of a fight I had before. I asked a question that was long ago answered... apparently. thing was I never really had an interest til long passed that point. so, I'm locked in a fight that lasts all day for about 3 days! so... lemme see if I get this straight... you expect me to go through thousands of pages just to find 1 answer to 1 question that may or may not have even been asked? did I understand that correctly? ... idiot.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
reminds me of a fight I had before. I asked a question that was long ago answered... apparently. thing was I never really had an interest til long passed that point. so, I'm locked in a fight that lasts all day for about 3 days! so... lemme see if I get this straight... you expect me to go through thousands of pages just to find 1 answer to 1 question that may or may not have even been asked? did I understand that correctly? ... idiot.
There's this thing called searchbar on the upper right corner of the site.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Cool update. Though as others, not sure how to get the Jade stuff as Jade wasn't even present in this update (for me at least). Did I miss something in a previous update that made her not show up? Even the walkthrough has no mention of Jade. So a bit confused on that part (EDIT: Laziness helped me figure this issue out already).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But overall, awesome update as always. Very eager to see how things are going to go in the next one. Thanks Perverteer! ;)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes