Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So instead of declining her for sex to make things easier with Celine in the chapter 10, you should accept instead (regardless of how it plays out with Celine). Thanks for this info. Going to have to speed through a new playthrough to try that out lol.

EDIT: Yep that was it! The argument with Celine was different, but it still played out the same. But now I have a loving relationship with Jade. Thanks again for the info, appreciate it! ;)
Nice work
Were you able to get the "Jumping on Jade" scene, according to the gallery it should happen after orgy
Screenshot 2021-11-17 234308.png

and am I missing any relationships that should be yes, I currently have 4 that are "No"
Screenshot 2021-11-18 051050.png

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nice work
Were you able to get the "Jumping on Jade" scene, according to the gallery it should happen after orgy
View attachment 1505658

and am I missing any relationships that should be yes, I currently have 4 that are "No"
View attachment 1505659
Didn't get the jumping on Jade one, but assuming it's the same as the other, just in the submissive role instead of the love role. Since there is two versions of Jade you can have, so just assume the other gallery scene is for the other path of Jade. But that's just my guess.

And your relationships are fine (from my understanding). I have the same thing as well, so guessing the others haven't been cemented in yet (especially Eva since she just joined).

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Best guess
either ignore her advances or be not so nice to her.
I have not played the update yet, but there are 2 Jade scenes: one is romance path and one is dom path. So if you are missing one in the gallery, you have to go the other path with her. This is my best guess by looking at the code, but this should be correct.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Same, I have not been able to get it either. I did manage to get the other one "Jiggering Jade" though.

Any ideas?
Didn't get the jumping on Jade one, but assuming it's the same as the other, just in the submissive role instead of the love role. Since there is two versions of Jade you can have, so just assume the other gallery scene is for the other path of Jade. But that's just my guess.

And your relationships are fine (from my understanding). I have the same thing as well, so guessing the others haven't been cemented in yet (especially Eva since she just joined).
I have not played the update yet, but there are 2 Jade scenes: one is romance path and one is dom path. So if you are missing one in the gallery, you have to go the other path with her. This is my best guess by looking at the code, but this should be correct.
I went ahead and started a new game, choosing every Dom/Not Nice choice I can think of and that seems to have done the trick

Reactions: saltynip

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Nice work
View attachment 1505658

View attachment 1505659
How did you get Jade's relationship to be "Yes"?
My one is still "No", I don't know which decision/s I missed in the previous episodes. cause it doesn't feel like I missed any.
Don't really remember making decisions which Jade would particular dislike either..... :unsure:

Also I'm not getting Jade scenes for this episode....

Last edited:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
im not getting any scene with jade, i also didn't get the bath scene with her. i think my game might be bugged or something. how do you open the reletionship tab ? pressing r doesn't seam to work for me

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes