Pendorchito

Aug 20, 2021
Tales From The Unending Void [0.11 Extra Scenes Edition] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.72 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 832 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 798 MB: MEGA -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Looks like your MEGA account got banned again x.x

Great34

Mar 13, 2018
epp009_jade_sex_accept = True

Walkthrough for ep009 says "Declining sex with Jade will make it easier for you to patch things up with Céline in the next episode", so you might have rejected Jade at the moment, when Celine comes in, which sets a flag for her.

How did you get Jade's relationship to be "Yes"?
My one is still "No", I don't know which decision/s I missed in the previous episodes. cause it doesn't feel like I missed any.
Don't really remember making decisions which Jade would particular dislike either..... :unsure:

Also I'm not getting Jade scenes for this episode....
im not getting any scene with jade, i also didn't get the bath scene with her. i think my game might be bugged or something. how do you open the reletionship tab ? pressing r doesn't seam to work for me
Excellent episode. I didn't get any scenes with Jade either, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT and Meushi

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Multi-Mod has been updated, enjoy!
  • The mod updated to 0.11 Extra Scenes Edition.
  • Added an option in Ep. 11 to change the decision to accept Jade sex in Episode 9 and changed the previous recommendation. You will miss out on Jade scenes in this episode when not accepting. Celine's scene in Ep. 10 plays out similarly either way. P.S. I feel betrayed by the official walkthrough :p

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Tales From The Unending Void [0.11 Extra Scenes Edition] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.72 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 832 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 798 MB:

Note: MEGA suspended another account this one was brand new with only 3 compressed games in it.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Looks like there is a problem with the mixdrop download too (for win/linux)

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
Love this game, the art is great, the story is fantastic.... Every time an update comes out, i'm disappointed when i get to the end of it; i want more! Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying the dev should work faster, i just want to see more ;)

Keep up the good work Perverteer!

Kit...you ain't getting laid...not on my watch bitch.
How selfish.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Multi-Mod has been updated, enjoy!
  • The mod updated to 0.11 Extra Scenes Edition.
  • Added an option in Ep. 11 to change the decision to accept Jade sex in Episode 9 and changed the previous recommendation. You will miss out on Jade scenes in this episode when not accepting. Celine's scene in Ep. 10 plays out similarly either way. P.S. I feel betrayed by the official walkthrough :p
I don't think the walkthrough intentionally lied to us. Sleuthing around in the raw scene, it looks like Ep.9 should have changed a single line in Jade's scene here but Perverteer ended up writing too strict of a condition in a couple places so it requires the ep2 and ep4 sex scene and saying yes in ep9 rather than (presumably) a subset of those 3.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
epp009_jade_sex_accept = True

Walkthrough for ep009 says "Declining sex with Jade will make it easier for you to patch things up with Céline in the next episode", so you might have rejected Jade at the moment, when Celine comes in, which sets a flag for her.
Damn, you're right. Initially I thought of accepting Jade, but after reading that in the WT I changed my mind and declined.
Didn't realize that was the crux moment of Relationship "Yes" or "No" moment for her (was more concerned that "easier to patch things up" would have dire consequences in Ep10, but it seems to be events happen similarily either way according to LightmanP).

Oh well, better load that save again.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Hey Perverteer, don't know if this has been mentioned before but I found another issue of incest dialogue being displayed without the patch:
It's in episode11_conversations.rpy line 1148. Hope you don't mind me checking the code, it's easier to tell you the line than to tell you the scene.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
that was one action filled update all kind, love it

i guess hunt choices does come in effect with this one
if you join warrior caste you get scene with rahia
any other , pristes or solo are same you get action with erylin and her D

if anyone wants to change paths and dont have saves have saved those last time around

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does makes me wonder tho , if those paths will have any effect in future scenes or was that it, it is kind off pain to run 3 paths at same time.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes