Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
The poly route would be official as well, so the girls will know about each other, they just don't have intercourse together. Harem will pretty much mean that all the girls in the harem will have sex with the MC and possibly some lesbian action on the side. Pretty much how Sisterly Lust approached the whole harem thing.
When the pregnant content comes true, the scene of 10 or so babies crawling around the ship would be so hilarious to watch LOL

How is the MC gonna convince all of his Lis to accept these relationships would be a lot more complicated than Sisterly Lust, right?

IMO, TFTUV is far more serious than Sisterly Lust, so the solution would be harder to pull off.

I'm really excited to see how that gonna be. :love:

• Love
Reactions: v1900

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
When the pregnant content comes true, the scene of 10 or so babies crawling around the ship would be so hilarious to watch LOL

How is the MC gonna convince all of his Lis to accept these relationships would be a lot more complicated than Sisterly Lust, right?

IMO, TFTUV is far more serious than Sisterly Lust, so the solution would be harder to pull off.

I'm really excited to see how that gonna be. :love:
I'd say Jade plays a key role there. They all go in more or less with the knowledge that there's at least one other girl in MC's life, even if consciously accepting that is an additional step as the conversation with Celine showed.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
I'd say Jade plays a key role there. They all go in more or less with the knowledge that there's at least one other girl in MC's life, even if consciously accepting that is an additional step as the conversation with Celine showed.
I think every girls know the nature of MC and his unconventional love life and never expected monogamy in the first place, but still it would take one hell of an explanation if you got like 10 girls involved in your long-term relationship

Especially Lily I don't think she's gonna take it lightly haha

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Definitely. Not only is the game in a different level of seriousness, also - despite everything - the relationships are different. There are still some girls who might be easier to convince than other.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The poly route would be official as well, so the girls will know about each other, they just don't have intercourse together. Harem will pretty much mean that all the girls in the harem will have sex with the MC and possibly some lesbian action on the side. Pretty much how Sisterly Lust approached the whole harem thing.
Thank you! As a polyamorous person, that is my preference.

I definitely don't like the games where trying to keep everyone in the dark is like juggling chainsaws.

Reactions: CircaAD and c3p0

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

Well the LIs are in a predicament. They can't go anywhere else and the MC has no real competition from the other male crew members that pretty much have declared themselves celibate. It is kind of the perfect setup, the MC only has to treat them right and they will talk themselves into it. :ROFLMAO:

It kind of sounds like a joke but it is observable in real life. There is an observation made in some studies about hypergamy that mirror the setup here. If there is equality of circumstances between men and women there is maximum freedom to pick partners but if there is an extreme inequality to either side, men and women will accept pretty fucked up conditions for pairing. In this setup the MC is 50% of the human capital of the whole crew and the only willing penis. :BootyTime:

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I feel like Kit, as my best friend, should be sharing in the bounty, or at least picking up the cast offs. (Haven't finished the story yet, so don't tell me if he's croaked it.)

Last edited:

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
View attachment 959636

Overview:
Camran is a young minor noble from the Sovereignty, a part of space dominated by humans. Erstwhile cadet of the Terran Naval Academy, Cam has been forced by circumstances to travel the galaxy, together with a band of friends, taking on menial jobs and occasionally smuggling some illicit cargo. As he involuntarily becomes part of sinister plans machinated by powerful intrigants, Camran’s life is changed forever…​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-31
Release Date: 2021-05-29
Developer: Perverteer - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10 Extra Scenes Edition
Language: English, Russian, Polish, Italian, Portuguese
Other game: Sisterly Lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Android
(Compressed): - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: Compressed*

Patches:

Extras: Fan Sign 1 - Fan Sign 2 - Multi-Mod - Walkthrough

AltPoster thanks for the link
*This port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 959608 View attachment 959609 View attachment 959652 View attachment 959611 View attachment 959653 View attachment 959638 View attachment 959616 View attachment 959617 View attachment 959618 View attachment 959620 View attachment 959621 View attachment 959622 View attachment 959623 View attachment 959624 View attachment 959625 View attachment 959626 View attachment 959627 View attachment 959629 View attachment 959630 View attachment 959631 View attachment 959632 View attachment 959633 View attachment 959634 View attachment 959635 View attachment 959637
is there going to be an update ?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nah, full on sex scene with our Aunt will probably be a while, i'm guessing she will be the last full on relationship.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes