Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The worst bargaining tho. "Take my hot daughters virginity and ... just take it." She didn't even try to guilt trip Cam into accepting the sponsorship after the fact.
Yeah, but if you choose to creampie the daughter, there is a chance that the Virgin Queen's niece or nephew will be born to the Priest Caste. That's potential power in exchange for a good time for all.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Lily is the prize here so don't mind waiting few more updates but I will be disappointed if i don't get to taste Nadiya next update. But having sex with the pregnant lady after her rescue i am very much tempted to play sisterly lust again this week.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really really happy about Lilly and Eva will be the focus of the next update (though Thyia's addition is good too). If Aven could be added in the roster, then damn it's gonna be one hell of an addition to already great sounding update.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I really wished Perv stopped spoiling the scenes. I mean after that last patreon update its pretty obvious Lilly's scene is coming.

At least, I hope, we're out of that damn boring planet already. Tbh the story has been kinda losing me for a while. I do hope it didnt peak at the Convitae episode and we're in for better days.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I really wished Perv stopped spoiling the scenes. I mean after that last patreon update its pretty obvious Lilly's scene is coming.

At least, I hope, we're out of that damn boring planet already. Tbh the story has been kinda losing me for a while. I do hope it didnt peak at the Convitae episode and we're in for better days.
Your fault in this case since the spoiler box is pretty much labeled "Storyline Preview". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

edit: ninja'ed. :p

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Storyline preview is not "you're gonna bang this one and that one" in my book, but whatever... I see a case of F95ism in this thread.
It's not "F95ism", it's simple common sense.
When the story contained in the update is written for a specific girl, the "storyline preview" will, quite obviously, contain information about her.
As has been said by others, it's in a SPOILER for a reason. If you don't want content spoiled, it's pretty simple. Don't read spoilers.
You have the power to either spoil your content, or not. Asking for the way the dev posts his info to be changed, just because you ignored the spoiler, is inappropriate, at best.

Accusing the dev of "spoiling the scenes" is also inappropriate.
You are responsible for your own actions and choices. No-one else is.
If you choose to look at the spoiler, you have no grounds for complaint when spoiler information is read, or seen.
The dev didn't open the spoiler for you. You did. You spoiled the scene for yourself.

Last edited:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I liked this game, but I do admit it just seemed to drag on a bit in the later episodes. The characters and renders are generally well done, although some renders needed longer because of the noise. I'm also not a fan of the simulator scenes as they just seem like pointless filler, trying to say on a hi-tech spaceship they cannot turn off power to a system or even reset it hmm

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm also not a fan of the simulator scenes as they just seem like pointless filler, trying to say on a hi-tech spaceship they cannot turn off power to a system or even reset it hmm
They're filler yes, but I'm not sure they're just pointless, especially in Eva's case.
I mean, only appearance she had was with MC, Lilly and the rest of the navy's exploration group in the very beginning, then gets kidnapped and afterwards we don't see her until MC's group arrives at the Acarhyn planet.

Quite a long gap between beginning till that time with no Eva content so for Eva at least, the whole "Simul-Eva" storyline did make sense since MC missed his sister so much.
Makes less sense for Simul-Lilly case especially considering she started going psychotic :LOL:, but Simul-Eva was basically alone in the simulation and MC basically had to have someone to keep her company while he's not there.

Though I guess with MC's reunion with Eva (and her return to the Iron Bastard set to happen in the future), the big question is how Perv is gonna close up Simul-Eva and Simul-Lilly storylines (here's hoping they get tied off nicely, and not just tossed aside).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Though I guess with MC's reunion with Eva (and her return to the Iron Bastard set to happen in the future), the big question is how Perv is gonna close up Simul-Eva and Simul-Lilly storylines (here's hoping they get tied off nicely, and not just tossed aside).
That's a good point, I hadn't thought of how those would end! Psycho-sim Lilly (so close to writing cyberpsycho there! :ROFLMAO:) was disturbing. I can't help but think MC should've created an AI shrink, or therapist, to leave in there with her...

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That's a good point, I hadn't thought of how those would end! Psycho-sim Lilly (so close to writing cyberpsycho there! :ROFLMAO:) was disturbing. I can't help but think MC should've created an AI shrink, or therapist, to leave in there with her...
You know, it might be one hell of an awkward moment if somehow Eva & Lilly both stumble upon MC's simulation.

And are you sure that AI shrink/therapist would be safe in there with her? :LOL:
I'd think the shrink's reaction after spending 30 seconds of Simul-Lilly in that state would be "Oh hell.... no. I don't get paid (do AIs even get paid in simulation?) enough for this shit" :ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You know, it might be one hell of an awkward moment if somehow Eva & Lilly both stumble upon MC's simulation.

And are you sure that AI shrink/therapist would be safe in there with her? :LOL:
I'd think the shrink's reaction after spending 30 seconds of Simul-Lilly in that state would be "Oh hell.... no. I don't get paid (do AIs even get paid in simulation?) enough for this shit" :ROFLMAO:
lol So true! They would each have valid questions - none of them are going to be easy to answer! :oops:

LMFAO! Yeah, shrink would definitely only need to take one look & "Cheerio, I quit" is the next thing out of her mouth. :ROFLMAO:
MC will have to create her (shrink's female, btw (y) Sure yours was, too ;):ROFLMAO:) with an extremely high tolerance level!

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
They're filler yes, but I'm not sure they're just pointless, especially in Eva's case.
I mean, only appearance she had was with MC, Lilly and the rest of the navy's exploration group in the very beginning, then gets kidnapped and afterwards we don't see her until MC's group arrives at the Acarhyn planet.

Quite a long gap between beginning till that time with no Eva content so for Eva at least, the whole "Simul-Eva" storyline did make sense since MC missed his sister so much.
Makes less sense for Simul-Lilly case especially considering she started going psychotic :LOL:, but Simul-Eva was basically alone in the simulation and MC basically had to have someone to keep her company while he's not there.

Maybe I worded that badly, rather than pointless maybe an unnecessary direction. I could see him using the sim to try to connect to his sister because he's worried about her but having him treating the sims as if they are real and agonizing over them just didn't work for me. IMO it would have worked better as something he just turned on when he was feeling down or lost and trying to connect to Eva in some way, now it's more like a bad Star Trek holodeck episode, of course that's just my opinion, some people might really like the content :)

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes