NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Fck! I wanted so badly to find Eva, ever since I heard these bitches needed some virgin queen, I guess Eva became her, when they kidnapped her..

Now I'm in ch8 and when I finally had my first meeting with Eva since she was kidnapped.. it turns out that these whores could have done something to her that she doesn't remember her family at all.

/Okay, I don't know if she has forgotten the family (after playing further). But I feel that she definitely can't leave with the MC.

Eh, I knew it wouldn't be that easy ...
But I want to finally take Eva and have her with me to keep her safe.
No need to worry. She is fine. Just keep playing;)

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Okay, I keep playing and I notice only one whore is our "enemy". Erylin. Even though Eva is a queen, this bitch is in charge of everything.
After her behavior I start to hate her.

I take back what I said about all these women, they're not that bad. I even feel that we can make an alliance with them.

Only Erylin is a bitch.

Default123x

May 18, 2018
It's been a while since i played but didn't Jade used to be a twi'lek? why did they change it? And also, is someone not able to see the cursor while saving and stuff?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
yes she was and perverteer didn't want to face mickey mouse company's lawyers so he changed her (yea there is fair use but easier to change char than try luck in front of judge).
Especially since in some countries even if you win before court and can easily dismiss all the stress associated with it - you will still have to pay for your lawyer which may become pretty expensive.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Especially since in some countries even if you win before court and can easily dismiss all the stress associated with it - you will still have to pay for your lawyer which may become pretty expensive.
exactly, it gets expensive quite quickly and since mickey mouse company resides in murica court will be held there.

Nopy link for Mac isn't working.
we can't do anything to that so report op that links are down.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I have a save before the hunt choice but, ultimately I choose solo as to not 100% PO either side to see what happen's

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
You know as much as Erylin's daughter Keodele (still working on pronouncing that) is a sexy mixture of muscular athlete and voluptuous lady I can't help but feel like she might not be as much of a virgin as we are led to believe given the ease with which her mother 'gives' away her 'virginity' to us and with how quickly she accepts it as well despite saying that she's forbidden as an acolyte. Makes a hell of a bargaining tool though.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I am still disapointed by the lack of hymens with all these virgins we are bagging.
Just one (optional) defloration scene, that's all I'm asking here...

Also, for the hunt, who is best to go with, Warrior, religious, or solo? I am at the point where I have to choose as I've given maybe's to each faction.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I am still disapointed by the lack of hymens with all these virgins we are bagging.

Also, for the hunt, who is best to go with, Warrior, religious, or solo? I am at the point where I have to choose as I've given maybe's to each faction.
It doesn't really matter for the Hunt event itself. It will probably influence relationships with those casts, who you work with in further episodes. Just go with what you like and maybe keep a save at the choice.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

blood from loss of virginity is extra renders which cause/can cause headache to dev. as solo you piss off both selecting either you piss off 1.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
One-off alternative scenes generally aren't a huge issue, it's mostly long-term parallel paths like preg yes/no or trans yes/no that drive devs insane.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The thing is, by the time a woman reaches adulthood, their hymen (if they even had one to begin with) has already thinned and parted so much there will be no pain, no blood. Talk of bloody, painful defloration gets awfully close to Rule 7.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The thing is, by the time a woman reaches adulthood, their hymen (if they even had one to begin with) has already thinned and parted so much there will be no pain, no blood. Talk of bloody, painful defloration gets awfully close to Rule 7.
Well I would say that IRL, there are plenty of reasons for a woman not to have a hymen.
But, this is not real life, this is a fantasy, (and no one yet has been caught in a land slide, no escape from reality...)

But I wouldn't expect a few optional renders for blood would be a huge issue considering how many dev's I've seen do it.
Also solves the issue with many people questioning if so and so is really a virgin like I saw with the High Cleric's daughter.

But in all seriousness, its a fetish, which by definition doesnt exactly make sense. (Japanese anime ruined me at a formative age. lol)
Would be awesome if it is something dev goes with, but I expect nothing.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes