1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yes, that's the plan. If TFTUV passes the review process it's going to be on Steam as well. I'm strongly considering putting out the first act on Steam, with the remaining two acts as DLC.
Just curious, couldn't you apply for early access? For example Medieval Dynasty can already be bought, yet it's still in development. If I'm not mistaken it's a decent option for games that are still in development.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Just curious, couldn't you apply for early access? For example Medieval Dynasty can already be bought, yet it's still in development. If I'm not mistaken it's a decent option for games that are still in development.
He wants to sell each act separately as well, rather than just one package.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Me too. Usually I'm pretty allergic to irritating MC's, but barring Cam's impulsiveness stealing the ship (in the very beginning) there's nothing bad about his behavior. I actually think he's quite likeable.

Out of curiosity, what are the things that rub you the wrong way about him? How does he develop (to be worse) in your mind?
I think that he is an overconfident, entitled little child. And contrary to what others may say above I don't think he actually matures in any tangible way as the plot progresses. He starts as a douchebag and that continues. And he is a poor captain. Even though some of the crew have cases of misplaced hero worship, they are the ones who actually keep him from really fucking up.
He comes from rich nobility (minor or not, doesn't matter) and the cushion that gave him allowed him to rebel and corrupt others. He has not actually demonstrated genuine care for anyone apart from wanting to bed them all. He dragged the Szuzume kids down with him and there are subtle lines of dialogue throughout where he attacks their mother...fueling their decision. They are actually quite weak mentally and are easy to control. When something that he cannot overlook (Eva's abduction) comes along, it takes precedence over everyone else's lives, which demonstrates selfishness. He is actually quite unapologetic to Thim. His asking of Thim to be a doctor is highly contrived and again only shows his shallowness at achieving his goal...hell with everyone else.

I think that Thim's character shows more maturity and decency than the MC.

Last edited:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Interesting read on the situation.

I can see some things, like I said with the stealing of the ship and taking everyone aboard (Thim was straight up abducted, while unconcious)... Also the strange fixation to have a beach getaway (in a place where he is a criminal) and dragging everyone w/ him.

Thanks for the explanation. I can somewhat see where you are coming from, even if I don't fully agree.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think is would be too much work like that. He would need to apply for each Part to be approved on Steam. Easier to get one and then sell the other two as DLCs.

Praenuntius

Mar 31, 2020
So that sounds like no Rahia joining the crew :(
Basically it just means that there won't be different crew members for different paths. I guess it is highly unlikely that Rahia is gonna join the crew, but f.e. on Path 1: Cam sites with her and the warrior caste takes control. She is impressed by Cam and leaves the planet to her right hand and joins the Iron Bastard to show graditude. Path 2: Cam sites with the priestess and they gain control of the Planet. Rahia is going to get executed and gets saved by the Crew (because an execution is just to much), so Rahia ends on the Iron Bastard as well. :p

(nothing of that is going to happen, just wanted to show, you shouldn't lose hope :D )

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys which date is the new update coming pls .. i lost tracking sorry

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
I got a new phone recently decided to try the Android versions of a couple of games and noticed the Android version of 0.9 doesn't seem to work under Android 11. It gets to the main menu fine, then when you start a new game it crashes at the character name screen. This is on a Samsung A12, while its not a gaming phone it has a decent amount of RAM so shouldn't have a problem playing it.

On itch.io the dev of another game mentioned that Android 11 changed something to do with file permissions.

4.40 star(s) 136 Votes