McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
my bad..i playtested and missed...we'll have to sacrifice a virgin in repentance.... McWoodz ya ready to be sacrificed? :D
mods/admins...McWoodz is like a brother from my second cousin's best friend's mother's meth supplier...so i can call him a virgin..if he reports me..ignore him..he's Being a DIK!!!
Rule violation - no promoting games in another games thread :WeSmart:
I won't report you though. I know you're still hurting from losing your virginity to that hockey team back in the 60's :KappaPride:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Other than the MC's Renly Baratheon haircut, I like this game. I don't know why that haircut is popular, but I've seen it in several games lately. I would prefer shorter, less curly hair for the MC. He is supposed to be in the military after all. Even if it is the space military...

Edit:
Not Renly, Loras Tyrel aka shitty Iron Fist. Goddamnit. Either way, I don't like the MC's hair...

Last edited:
Reactions: MadCore

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Was there a pact of amazing devs to release today? Dr Amana, Rebirth, Tales from the Unending Void. What's next? The Deluca Family?

Thank you!!!!! gonna play it tonight!
Where is Rebirth? Did I miss the update or is it not uploaded yet?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Rule violation - no promoting games in another games thread :WeSmart:
I won't report you though. I know you're still hurting from losing your virginity to that hockey team back in the 60's :KappaPride:
thats sick AF..i was only age 0-7 in the 60's....you icky perv

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Time to show George Lucas and Disney how to make a real Sci-fi incest story =D
Whatever he tells you now, Lucas had no idea Luke and Leia were siblings when Star Wars* came out; he was making this shit up as he went along, just like Indiana Jones.

=====================

* ...and the biggest lie he tells you is that the first film's title is Episode IV: A New Hope". I saw it at a preview two weeks before it was in wide release, and i saw it several times later, and that garbage wasn't there until the re-release right before The Empire Strikes Back.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"Incest Patch"?

Well, i'm fairly sure that the green girl isn't his sister.
an incest patch will be needed for those that do not sub to his subscribestar and grab the full monty...but why patch?..when you can sub to his subscribestar :D

Hilkem

Sep 1, 2019
Nice update. the naughty scene is nicely devided 50/50 for humans and aliens( sexy aliens got some well deserved love ;)). Story still interesting. its a Nice change from SL even if Sl was a great game. keep it up :).

Did find some error when going tru the scene gallery.(gonna putt it in spolers for ppl who have yet to play the game)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Perverteer

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far a gud game

enjoyed that orgy in the cave the most that was hot and sexy

cant wait to see whats next its a solid start nonetheless

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
I really like this game (y)

The R'o female are truly beautifull (hoping to meet them again ), I would have preferred to have one instead of Jade (not really a fan of the green color... why not blue, pink, red or even yellow? )

For some unknow reason, that remain me the serie Firefly, even if it's different.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Was anyone else waiting for the chance to yell at Lilly? I'm mean ffs girl, our sister was kidnapped and you're just cool with leaving her? What the fuck! Anyway, I really like this game. The R'o were super hot, that whole scene was sexy af. Also, the animations are really good. Kind of makes me wish the dev would make a 'deluxe addition' to Sisterly lust and add a few animations once this game is finished.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes