MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Was anyone else waiting for the chance to yell at Lilly? I'm mean ffs girl, our sister was kidnapped and you're just cool with leaving her? What the fuck! Anyway, I really like this game. The R'o were super hot, that whole scene was sexy af. Also, the animations are really good. Kind of makes me wish the dev would make a 'deluxe addition' to Sisterly lust and add a few animations once this game is finished.
Lilly is a pragmatist. It doesn't mean she doesn't love her sister, but a suicide trip to try (and virtually guaranteed fail) to save her is a terrible idea. And, at least to this point, she is right. Naturally, long term we will save her, but given their current situation, she is justifiably pissed. Not to mention, it's probably not what Eva would have wanted them to do.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Lilly is a pragmatist. It doesn't mean she doesn't love her sister, but a suicide trip to try (and virtually guaranteed fail) to save her is a terrible idea. And, at least to this point, she is right. Naturally, long term we will save her, but given their current situation, she is justifiably pissed. Not to mention, it's probably not what Eva would have wanted them to do.

Except you are assuming that there would have been a long term plan to rescue her. More than likely the Military would have just cut their losses and abandoned the MC's sister and all of the rest because, at least to the military, they are all expendable. It didn't seem like there was any intention from the Commander to ever go on a rescue mission and if there were, she should have spoken up instead of acting like a hardass. Fuck Lilly. Pragmatist or no, she clearly doesn't give a fuck about her sister or she wouldn't be treating the MC like shit for trying to save her. So there is no 'naturally' about it, the MC is probably those people's only hope at this point. He may not have had the most thought out plan, but it was literally the only plan those captured people were likely to get.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Except you are assuming that there would have been a long term plan to rescue her. More than likely the Military would have just cut their losses and abandoned the MC's sister and all of the rest because, at least to the military, they are all expendable. It didn't seem like there was any intention from the Commander to ever go on a rescue mission and if there were, she should have spoken up instead of acting like a hardass. Fuck Lilly. Pragmatist or no, she clearly doesn't give a fuck about her sister or she wouldn't be treating the MC like shit for trying to save her. So there is no 'naturally' about it, the MC is probably those people's only hope at this point. He may not have had the most thought out plan, but it was literally the only plan those captured people were likely to get.
And in the extremely likely outcome where they were all blown up by missiles?
Or never managed to get to an inhabited planet before running out of supplies.
Or did not have any chance of trading or repairing their fighter.
Oh right, and they are all criminals as well.

And maybe, just maybe she was worried about losing her only remaining sibling in the process of all of this.

Perhaps she angry because a terrible situation got worse, and the only people who could possibly have confidence things will turn out OK is us, the players, with our omnipotent perspective. Don't blame characters for having perspectives limited to the world they actually live in.

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I see Perveteer, I note to follow the game. Sisterly Lust was a fucking masterpiece sir, your work is amazing.

Reactions: Perverteer

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019

And maybe, just maybe she was worried about losing her only remaining sibling in the process of all of this.

Perhaps she angry because a terrible situation got worse, and the only people who could possibly have confidence things will turn out OK is us, the players, with our omnipotent perspective. Don't blame characters for having perspectives limited to the world they actually live in.
I might agree with you except that she has shown zero concern for her sister and nothing but contempt for the MC. Agree to disagree on this one.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Pretty good space opera with really good sex.

Kind of reminds me of the "Spaceways" books "John Cleve" {Andy Offutt - i miss Andy} did for Playboy Press.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, that's pretty heavy.
50/50 on whether we get to rail her at this point.
so, i think that closes the debate on rather or not they would send a rescue team for the other sister or not. if she'll kill her own children-what makes you think she'd care for someone else's? furthermore-she just tried to kill the best she had.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hey dev can you make walkthrough mod for this game ?
and in dialogue to see relationship example picture side Sister or Aunt or Mother etc ;)
It has Nice Animations i like it :cool:(y)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

Unlike Thim, she had a choice to stay on the ship, she wasn't forced to come, yet she did but all she does is bitches about it. And that worried about her sibling? Yeah, ain't happening yet.

Eva and her are polar opposites, if anything she seems like the type to jump on opportunity for a rescue mission without whining through.

and in dialogue to see relationship example picture side Sister or Aunt or Mother etc ;)

I didn't need any walkthrough, and unlocked every scene on my first go. It doesn't branch that much yet.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Great episode! Yes i also seen the Easter eggs of a merry poly wedding and a lovable carefree adventurous redhead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2 Twi'lek babes, I mean a sexy Twi'lek and Twi'll within a few days of each other game releases, that some good stuff. Both featuring hot shower scenes, nice! And both names starts with a J.

Errors in the Scene Gallery.

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Nice update. the naughty scene is nicely devided 50/50 for humans and aliens( sexy aliens got some well deserved love ;)). Story still interesting. its a Nice change from SL even if Sl was a great game. keep it up :).

Did find some error when going tru the scene gallery.(gonna putt it in spolers for ppl who have yet to play the game)
Probably missing name variables, going to fix that in the next release.

trans tag is gone.
There are not trans/futa characters in the game yet.

I really like this game (y)

The R'o female are truly beautifull (hoping to meet them again ), I would have preferred to have one instead of Jade (not really a fan of the green color... why not blue, pink, red or even yellow? )

For some unknow reason, that remain me the serie Firefly, even if it's different.
Firefly was certainly an inspiration and a certain film series featuring the Tw'ill... Other than that a lot of books, The Vorkosigan Saga especially.

Was anyone else waiting for the chance to yell at Lilly? I'm mean ffs girl, our sister was kidnapped and you're just cool with leaving her? What the fuck! Anyway, I really like this game. The R'o were super hot, that whole scene was sexy af. Also, the animations are really good. Kind of makes me wish the dev would make a 'deluxe addition' to Sisterly lust and add a few animations once this game is finished.
I'm really happy with the work of my animator Alorth so far, there's more to come!

As for Lilly, I hope she'll make sense in the episodes to come. She has quite the temper, but her door won't stay closed to you forever (unless you're a dick to her, of course).

The commander will make a return at some point, though I'm not sure

I might implement a relationships screen in a later release. As for a walkthrough mod, I don't make those I'm afraid. Maim Lain made a great version for Sisterly Lust though.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
This is great. It would be worth a go even without the sexual content.

Also what's that screenshot in the OP of what looks like a younger Aven? How'd I miss that.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Feels very much like Mass Effect or some sort of spinoff from that very good though if you are into Sci-Fi then this is a must. I like the aunt Nadya since the Mom wasn't in this she's filling the role of milf very nicely.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Feels very much like Mass Effect or some sort of spinoff from that very good though if you are into Sci-Fi then this is a must. I like the aunt Nadya since the Mom wasn't in this she's filling the role of milf very nicely.
It felt more like Dune and Firefly to me rather than ME, with obvious Star Wars elements. A unified humanity with aristocracy, slavery, megacorps, etc.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes