Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
This game really has some potential and may fill the, well, void left by Callisto and Heavy Five. Looking forward to further updates.

bunghead

Oct 11, 2019
Can someone please tell me how to unlock the scene "Hands on with Céline" under Scene Gallery -> Extras?
I must have missed something... :unsure:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to unlock the scene "Hands on with Céline" under Scene Gallery -> Extras?
I must have missed something... :unsure:
Start over and quickly do the tent fuck in Ep01 again. That scene is split into the ES "Hands on..." part and the normal fuck part and unlocks two different gallery entries.

Reactions: bunghead

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Named the MC Curly haired fuck so his full name is now Curly haired fuck aguest valenmann de lonval.

One spot during the D'ee scene she said let me look at you camran please instead of what I picked for his name.

To me Thim looks like he could pass as a trap. Makes me wonder if somewhere down the line he doesn't piss off the wrong person and they cast a spell on them that transforms them into a female and then joins the MC's harem.

I think for me ATM Eva and Vess are the hottest looking ones

Reactions: ashketchumisty
Nov 11, 2018
there was revolt after crew left that planet so not that much fuckfests anymore.
Would love to see a side story of MC staying back and winning the war for the ladies. Then he becomes King and takes part in daily orgy to increase his tribe's population. Then he attacks other tribes and give the ladies of those defeated kings a place in his big heart and he goes on to become the King of the whole planet. Holy hell... that's a grand plot for an incredible game right there..lol

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Nice update. The cave scene was super hot. Really sexy aliens. I was hoping that youngest of them would have been adventurous enough to sneak into ship before it leaves. I hope we'll see them later on.

Thimm gives me some gay vibes. Perhaps his attraction to MC has got him so submissive in this update. Even though Mr Curly Hair loses all his masculinity at the moment I see the hair. Please make him bald. Or make him stop curling his hair. His sisters don't have such, so it's no necessarily genetic.

Another one that caught my eye in a bad way was Jade's skin. In the scenes where it was brightly coloured it looked so unhealthy. Darker shower scene colour was okayish.

Reactions: Valeck and D Dog

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Alascato

No it's not I just checked and it worked perfectly. I didn't click download though as it's not needed as you can just click the walkthrough picture once mega loads up and it'll load the PDF file right into your browser page for easy viewing.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Alascato

No it's not I just checked and it worked perfectly. I didn't click download though as it's not needed as you can just click the walkthrough picture once mega loads up and it'll load the PDF file right into your browser page for easy viewing.

getting that everytime i try to open mega

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Would love to see a side story of MC staying back and winning the war for the ladies. Then he becomes King and takes part in daily orgy to increase his tribe's population. Then he attacks other tribes and give the ladies of those defeated kings a place in his big heart and he goes on to become the King of the whole planet. Holy hell... that's a grand plot for an incredible game right there..lol
That sounds like Peasant's Quest....

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, this is a big improvement from Sisterly Lust, so far so good.

Reactions: Abhai
Mar 16, 2019
Named the MC Curly haired fuck so his full name is now Curly haired fuck aguest valenmann de lonval.

One spot during the D'ee scene she said let me look at you camran please instead of what I picked for his name.
This is the part he is mentioning about.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Only thing I will say I kinda dislike... We fuck em as soon as we see em... Sisterly lust had me coming back cause the build up with the sisters and mom.. Ofc you had the side chicks... Cracking Lily shell is the only reason I can see myself coming back for more in this game...

What am saying is.... Sisterly lust had better management of sex imo..

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Only thing I will say I kinda dislike... We fuck em as soon as we see em... Sisterly lust had me coming back cause the build up with the sisters and mom.. Ofc you had the side chicks... Cracking Lily shell is the only reason I can see myself coming back for more in this game...

What am saying is.... Sisterly lust had better management of sex imo..
I'm not sure how that's different from Sisterly Lust, other than some of those side characters being better developed which was one of the common complaints in SL. Some situations are "easier" than others, and you have a couple of preexisting relationships with Jade and Celine that you can choose to continue. I don't think things will be as "fast" with Lilly, Eva, Nadya, or Aven. Vess could go either way but I also think she is a spy

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes