Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I made the mistake of going down the submissive route with the middle sister in Sisterly Lust and paying the price (no pregnancy) in my first playthrough so i won't be doing that with Jade in this game. I'm on to the dev's trickery

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I made the mistake of going down the submissive route with the middle sister in Sisterly Lust and paying the price (no pregnancy) in my first playthrough so i won't be doing that with Jade in this game. I'm on to the dev's trickery
dom (blackmail) not sub (love) path.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I feel like, given her alien nature, her being on the submissive path is the least of your worries for getting her pregnant...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I feel like, given her alien nature, her being on the submissive path is the least of your worries for getting her pregnant...
At least she's not a crazy hot spider girl who won't accept that, being different species, you can't get her pregnant.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Unlocked

I wanted to share this collection of alien ladies with you. During Episode 3 of Tales From The Unending Void, Camran will visit a space station and wander into a party. The girls above are some of the guests.
The party is also an opportunity to do some naughty stuff. Some of the pairings will feature in the extra scenes that will be included for $15+ patrons. I'm planning on including two lesbian bonus scenes with the MC playing voyeur. I'll put up a vote later one to see who's going to get physical!
View attachment 578702 View attachment 578705 View attachment 578703 View attachment 578706 View attachment 578704
I'd pick either #3 or #4 with a close #2. In the order of #3, #4, #2, #5, then #1. #2 is good, but just not feeling the horns at the moment, looks like those headband horns used for cosplay or Halloween than a horned alien. #1 just reminds me of that bad movie Cats from last year :LOL:.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I'd pick either #3 or #4 with a close #2. In the order of #3, #4, #2, #5, then #1. #2 is good, but just not feeling the horns at the moment, looks like those headband horns used for cosplay or Halloween than a horned alien. #1 just reminds me of that bad movie Cats from last year :LOL:.
Could it be that Cats has ruined catgirls until further notice?

• Wow
Reactions: Shiva0067

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
With the little easter eggs of the photos from SL's ending I can't help but imagine the MC here is the descendant of the MC in SL. Only question is who was the mommy. Bella wanted babies badly so I'm leaning that way.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
With the little easter eggs of the photos from SL's ending I can't help but imagine the MC here is the descendant of the MC in SL. Only question is who was the mommy. Bella wanted babies badly so I'm leaning that way.
Well, if they stayed on that island, after a few generations I suspect they'd likely be descendants of the entire cast ;)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Technically none so far. Only in thee future. MC has two sisters, an aunt, and a cousin on his ship as of episode 2 (well, 1 sister. other is captured)
Not to mention the mom being brought up in the intro, so that's something else to keep in mind for later.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes