MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Not to mention the mom being brought up in the intro, so that's something else to keep in mind for later.
Eh, she sounds pretty... unappealing as a person. Not to mention, she's listed as his "mother" in both the Patreon and non-Patreon version. That seems to hint she's not on the table, at least not without a re-write (in contrast, Lilly and Eva are your childhood friends and Aven is their sister in the Patreon version).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I don't find the mother appealing at all as a person or the fact that she's nothing more then a whore that'll fuck just about anything. For me if she ever came into play I would straight up ignore her 100%.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
To get the Taboo Edition, you can also open the developer console by pressing Shift+O and type: set_special(True)
Just like in Perverteer's other game "Sisterly Lust". Another option instead of downloading the patch file.

On Perverteer's he already has confirmed some fetishes and acts with more to come:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MysteryCrabs

He's only a whore if you let him fuck everything that walks as your the one in control of most things the MC does. Except for maybe curly haired fucks hair if it was me he would be buzzed bald. At least if he was bald he would only be weird looking instead of gay looking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maduck187

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
He's only a whore if you let him fuck everything that walks as your the one in control of most things the MC does
You realize MC has a backstory, right? Have you heard some of his recollections? :LUL:

Also, spoiler tags on the latter part, please. I used them as well.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Edit 2020/04/03: Released Walkthrough Mod

0.1:
- Public release. Added walkthrough for 0.2.0

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on , F95 and

Note:
If you experience any other bugs, let me know and I will patch them as soon as possible :)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Liking this one a lot so far - the next update sounds like it will be good as well. Looking forward to seeing this space station and what goes on there.
Everyone knows what happens when you get a bunch of seamen in close quarters. Docking of various kinds.

Reactions: Stark9999999

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Everyone knows what happens when you get a bunch of seamen in close quarters. Docking of various kinds.
There won't be any seamen until we get to the water planet!
Even then, all of our swimmers might not survive...

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
He's only a whore if you let him fuck everything that walks as your the one in control of most things the MC does. Except for maybe curly haired fucks hair if it was me he would be buzzed bald. At least if he was bald he would only be weird looking instead of gay looking.

Lol, that made me laugh a lot more than it should have. I agree that the fucking hair and face is throwing me off so much, wish there was an option to change that shit to something more like Shepard from Mass Effect.

Mass_Effect_Andromeda_Shepard_0.jpg

BioHizzle

Jun 22, 2018
So far I've downloaded the game from two of the sources listed for PC, but neither of them will start the game. I've clicked on the application and after a short time of the hour glass cursor, nothing happens. Is anyone else running into this issue? Is there something special I have to do to run the game? I haven't had an issue with any other game on the site so far.

The two sources I downloaded from were Mega & UploadHaven.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So far I've downloaded the game from two of the sources listed for PC, but neither of them will start the game. I've clicked on the application and after a short time of the hour glass cursor, nothing happens. Is anyone else running into this issue? Is there something special I have to do to run the game? I haven't had an issue with any other game on the site so far.

The two sources I downloaded from were Mega & UploadHaven.
possible suspect is that antivirus blocks game.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes