ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Full disclosure..if you got a buggy replay gallery..thats on me..i tested and forgot to even check it out..so everyone point yer hate(well..more of it) at me and keep perverteer at your highest level of worship :p

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Only thing I will say I kinda dislike... We fuck em as soon as we see em... Sisterly lust had me coming back cause the build up with the sisters and mom.. Ofc you had the side chicks... Cracking Lily shell is the only reason I can see myself coming back for more in this game...

What am saying is.... Sisterly lust had better management of sex imo..
Apples and oranges.

The MC was thrown into a whole new environment in SL, and even the side girls were someone that he never had any interaction before, not to mention his estranged family, with whom breaking the taboo won't happen from one day to another. The slow paced buildup made perfect sense there because of the story setting itself.

In here, there's already a pre-existing relationship with Celine (a year) and Jade (many years), so going all out with them does make sense, and we do get the choice of pursuing those or not anyway. Putting the breaks on with them, giving only petting scenes would've regressed the setup. The workshop girl was never supposed to be anything more than a one time occurence, because of a trade deal whom you'll never see again, even the scene with her is supported by the narrative, and we'll get the option to pursue anything more with her I'm sure of that. As for buildup, we'll have the 4 family members, and who knows what girl that comes later on and joins the fray, although at this point the crew almost seems full.

As of now, there isn't anything that's stretched or rushed, different situations should be handled differently, something that Perverteer did as it was needed to.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
yellow alien called protag camran even though my character is named studmuffin and clearly named himself as such to her, how rude!

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Can the player rename the m.c ? If not please add the option for the player to rename the m.c .

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Unlocked

I wanted to share this collection of alien ladies with you. During Episode 3 of Tales From The Unending Void, Camran will visit a space station and wander into a party. The girls above are some of the guests.
The party is also an opportunity to do some naughty stuff. Some of the pairings will feature in the extra scenes that will be included for $15+ patrons. I'm planning on including two lesbian bonus scenes with the MC playing voyeur. I'll put up a vote later one to see who's going to get physical!
1583518173834.png 1583518259547.png 1583518195283.png 1583518279482.png 1583518218953.png

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Last picture should be posted in the sisterly lust thread and not in this thread as it has nothing to do with this game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so this game will get bestiality tag? that should attract more players.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well bestiality tag would attract more players. just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt
4.40 star(s) 135 Votes