Premo

Oct 8, 2017
Also what's that screenshot in the OP of what looks like a younger Aven? How'd I miss that.
Its in the beginning when MC introduces family/friends. This screen was skipped in v0.1 incest version.

Damnit, i need to play ep2 asap or i'll die.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice game. Lots of sexy girls, both human and alien. But the story starting out amazing. It has these Firefly vibes about it. I think this will become a classic. (y)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Unlike Thim, she had a choice to stay on the ship, she wasn't forced to come, yet she did but all she does is bitches about it. And that worried about her sibling? Yeah, ain't happening yet.
She wasn't forced to come, yet she did. You don't think that was BECAUSE she was worried about her brother that she didn't want to abandon him? That doesn't mean she's not going to be angry about the situation. Other than genre tropes, is there anything that makes this plan make proper sense?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
She wasn't forced to come, yet she did. You don't think that was BECAUSE she was worried about her brother that she didn't want to abandon him? That doesn't mean she's not going to be angry about the situation. Other than genre tropes, is there anything that makes this plan make proper sense?
She did, yet she acts as if she was forced. They weren't ever that tight with her brother, and right now she's more of a annoyance than being of use.

Sure, the plan was great, but what was the alternative? Going back to the academy and forget about the whole situation. The territories are vast, the navy has probably millions of soldiers, so losing one won't count much for them, and especially won't worth all the resources to track down some unknown combatant god knows where for a single academy student, not even if she's a noble. Parents? The moment they sent them off to the academy, where obvious that they can easily die, was the moment they let go of them.

Other than that, there was the choice of do something on their own. And if she decided to go along with it, she should just shut the fuck up and bear with it. Thim hasn't whined that much, and he basically kidnapped.

Reactions: Valeck

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
really nice update content and of couse story wise. even if i´d preferred more choices the mc can make, i know how hard it can be just having two options. me working in a software development company shows me every day how demanding it can be just having one more option, feature or parameter in the whole product.
this dev is really one of the best and never did dissapoint even a tiny bit, wich sadly can´t be said for many of the devs out there.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Interesting, there are only 1 entry for those 3 ladies in my codex but there are 2 identical entries of Tulovi.
So i went back and looked, seems like it was UnRen that caused the double name error for me, not the game. As i re-downloaded the game and didn't use UnRen at any point and there was no double name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
View attachment 565975

I'm going to need you to put in Tej. Also Ekaterin. And Koudelka's All-blonde commando team! :p
Ah, the Koudelkas! Sadly there aren't any rumors about a sequel to Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen yet. :(

So i went back and looked, seems like it was UnRen that caused the double name error for me, not the game. As i re-downloaded the game and didn't use UnRen at any point and there was no double name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've seen this crop up in one of my playthroughs too, so I'm not sure it's related to UnRen. I haven't found a way to reliably reproduce the issue though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update as usual from perverteer, plot advances and there's sex. can't ask more.

on gallery celine is locked for some reason although mc had sex with her (which can be viewed in scenes).

Reactions: Perverteer

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so i see obvious star wars elements like twileks but this game is fucking nothing like star wars in feel look or tone hope no one is going into this expecting a star wars like experience

Last edited:

EckkoVoid

Oct 13, 2018
Loving the game so far. Loving Jade. No ones coming close to her right now. Mass Effect has definitely screwed me up into thinking that bald alien females are so sexy and hawt (Referencing the Asari).

The MC's curly hair bugs the shit out of me though. Why does it have to be curly hair?

Last edited:
Reactions: MadCore
4.40 star(s) 135 Votes