SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
SL game was no animated ...
is in this game have it ?
As someone who loves when a game is animated and typically won't play those that aren't, take it from me: SL did not need animations, nor did it suffer from the lack of them at all. In fact, the lewd scenes in that game were so hot that I completely forgot about animations entirely. The variety/perfection of every lewd scene in that game made them hotter than 99.9% of animated scenes where our dude just mindlessly inserts his dick in a loop. :LOL:

Love it OMG, only problem is no INCEST, you missed the golden chance, other wise i would have become a patreon.
Um... my dude... this is Perverteer we're talking about here so I'm pretty sure there's going to be incest. This is literally v0.1, so I highly doubt the protagonist is already fucking his family. We aren't supposed to add tags until the actual fetish content exists in the gameplay.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
im not a sci-fi type of game, but is he going to add incest, i think he will and im going to try it, but the thing that took my interest is the trans content of which i am a huge fan(but not of futa)

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Ooh incest and futa/trans from the guy that did SL? I wish I could fast-forward 6 months so I won't have blue balls for so long :p.
Well, there's action already so unless you need specifically the incest-futa for don't be blue balled you don't need to wait.
And thanks Perverteer I'm hooked.

Reactions: Perverteer

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
As someone who loves when a game is animated and typically won't play those that aren't, take it from me: SL did not need animations, nor did it suffer from the lack of them at all. In fact, the lewd scenes in that game were so hot that I completely forgot about animations entirely. The variety/perfection of every lewd scene in that game made them hotter than 99.9% of animated scenes where our dude just mindlessly inserts his dick in a loop
cough ROYALCANDY cough cough (and yes i support that guy with one of my 2 accounts in patreon)
he dont make animations the same as perverter but they both are amazing devs and the vanilla romance is one of the thing that attract people like me to support them. So all in all i agree with you bro.
Though nowadays is a fact that almost all devs can make animations even if those are looped.

(y) btw happy holidays to you all bros & harem lovers

Reactions: E.l.l.0
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes