t727

Jan 4, 2018
It doesn't appear to be in the game yet, several of the tags aren't I think. Although they might be in the extras edition, this one is the standard.
OK, thanks!
I'm curious to know why it is tagged then :/ I was drawn here because of the pregnancy tag.
I have no interest in waiting for x^y number of months to see it being implemented

QQ

• Angry
Reactions: Lerd0 and HoboCop86

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
nice, got trojan warning and now i can't delete that fucking archive

got it deleted using my antivirus. gonna wait for a release without warnings -.-

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
speaking as a mega-fan of perv's since 1965 and one of his testers..if you hit HIS site and sub to the choices there..that's where you get the official "taboo-edition" it uses subscribestar..perhaps BabyYoda could add this direct link to the OP for people who desperately need us to point them directly to the source :p that has the incest already activated and the extra scenes..so those fearful there is no incest..is there... ;) also..imho..this game is gonna rock F95's world..because SPACEPIES AND SPACEPEE!!!! the extras edition has an additional sexy scene with Asian Spacegoddess

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
speaking as a mega-fan of perv's since 1965 and one of his testers..if you hit HIS site and sub to the choices there..that's where you get the official "taboo-edition" it uses subscribestar..perhaps BabyYoda could add this direct link to the OP for people who desperately need us to point them directly to the source :p that has the incest already activated and the extra scenes..so those fearful there is no incest..is there... ;) also..imho..this game is rock F95's world..because SPACEPIES AND SPACEPEE!!!! the extras edition has an additional sexy scene with Asian Spacegoddess
Great to know!

4.40 star(s) 136 Votes