UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
If I ever develop a game I'm going to make the VERY FIRST SCENE be the androgynous transvestite MC's evil twin (complete with goatee) creampieing an already pregnant futa cow-beast thing while the cucked gimp-suit-wearing MC looks on from the corner while masturbating and getting his asshole licked by his pet St Bernard.

Hopefully that'll please all the "I want the content now!!!! I don't care that it's a .01!!!!" weird fetish whiners. :rolleyes:

Seriously, give the game a little time, it's brand new.

Last edited:

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
I know it takes time to make a good amount of content, But I really wish to know what's the secret of the dev from WVM(Braindrop) to make so much content in so little time.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
If I ever develop a game I'm going to make the VERY FIRST SCENE in the be the androgynous transvestite MC's evil twin (complete with goatee) creampieing an already pregnant futa cow-beast thing while the cucked gimp-suit-wearing MC looks on from the corner while masturbating and getting his asshole licked by his pet St Bernard.

Hopefully that'll please all the "I want the content now!!!! I don't care that it's a .01!!!!" weird fetish whiners. :rolleyes:

Seriously, give the game a little time, it's brand new.
Don't let your dreams be dreams.
Can Thim be killed please please can we kill him i dont see a purpose for him being there except to die
The guide seems to paint him as someone who you can bring around over time.
I'm assuming it's a matter of buttering him up until he's willing to take a bullet for you, one of the girls, or your actual friend.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Aight you had me at from Perverteer.

Time to channel my Inner James T. Kirk and seduce literally everything.

Reactions: Perverteer

jurghen

Jul 25, 2017
from the same dev that did sisterly lust and it already has the tags of wincest and preggo? yesss dis will be goood (y):sneaky:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I know it takes time to make a good amount of content, But I really wish to know what's the secret of the dev from WVM(Braindrop) to make so much content in so little time.
The question is how much time someone has to put into the developing. Someone with a family doesn't have as much time as a single who has nothing else to do than developing. On top of that comes the system someone is rendering on, the quality (iterations) of the renders, the complexity of the story and if the dev uses a ton of preset assets without overhauling them. Not to forget the question if the dev is a fulltime dev or someone who does it as a hobby and has to work a job in real life too.

This is all stuff that influences how fast content updates are possible and honestly a dev who uses DAZ or Octane with releases every week or every second week puts way to much strain on himself because he doesn't work your regular 8-9 hour job, a lot of devs work a lot more.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Aight you had me at from Perverteer.

Time to channel my Inner James T. Kirk and seduce literally everything.
You're likely to have way more kids than him, in case one gets killed by Klingons.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
The guide seems to paint him as someone who you can bring around over time.
I'm assuming it's a matter of buttering him up until he's willing to take a bullet for you, one of the girls, or your actual friend.
Eh dont care he need to die either slow and painful or quick and painless either way works for me

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
so this is it, at last you came out from hiding:sneaky: you bastard. i really hope we will share fans :ROFLMAO: best of luck to you, and work hard im right behind you :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 136 Votes