Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'M good for nothing? hahaha. that's funny-seeing as how you sent us on a training mission without fully assessing the planet's threats, abandons her troops and the civilians she took an oath to defend, attempts to kill not only her own kids-but perhaps the best she has. so remind me, who's the good for nothing here?

Reactions: Arelion

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well... an SF game by Perverteer... with Incest!!!

Looks like I'll have a new favourite.

Reactions: Perverteer

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
It's here! I'm so glad. There can't be enough good science fiction games. Cast looked good, except MC, who looked equally idiotic to his actions in the game. Hot teen blondes.. :love:. Mother was hottie too. I'm hoping for some action with her, but that might be difficult with story going all over the space.

I had to check if MC's home planet, has same specs as in the Elite Dangerous game, but that didn't match and system was called Cemiess instead of Typhon that is in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beginning was interesting. Poetic robot torched...

There was one thing that bothered me. Where was their gear? Only Kit had pistol in two pictures, but in all other pictures they were barehanded, with only skintight suits and no any weapon/equipment belt in sight. And this group seemed to be totally handless with weapons.

Reactions: Perverteer

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If I ever develop a game I'm going to make the VERY FIRST SCENE be the androgynous transvestite MC's evil twin (complete with goatee) creampieing an already pregnant futa cow-beast thing while the cucked gimp-suit-wearing MC looks on from the corner while masturbating and getting his asshole licked by his pet St Bernard.

Hopefully that'll please all the "I want the content now!!!! I don't care that it's a .01!!!!" weird fetish whiners. :rolleyes:

Seriously, give the game a little time, it's brand new.
Seriously, do it, but....
Was the goatee too much? :sneaky:
Yup, this was definitely crossing the line

• Haha
Reactions: The Grifter

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
As someone who loves when a game is animated and typically won't play those that aren't, take it from me: SL did not need animations, nor did it suffer from the lack of them at all. In fact, the lewd scenes in that game were so hot that I completely forgot about animations entirely. The variety/perfection of every lewd scene in that game made them hotter than 99.9% of animated scenes where our dude just mindlessly inserts his dick in a loop. :LOL:

Um... my dude... this is Perverteer we're talking about here so I'm pretty sure there's going to be incest. This is literally v0.1, so I highly doubt the protagonist is already fucking his family. We aren't supposed to add tags until the actual fetish content exists in the gameplay.
Well , i love playing SL its one of my favorit game here .. and about animated Perverteer improve himself/team by add it in this game

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Releasing my second project was a little nerve-wracking, I really didn't know how it was going to be received. But I think this went quite well for a v0.1. Thanks for all the kind words so far, really appreciated!

Love it OMG, only problem is no INCEST, you missed the golden chance, other wise i would have become a patreon.
Tales will contain incest, just like me previous project. Lilly and Eva are Camran's sisters in the taboo version and we haven't met the rest of the main cast yet. ;)

im not a sci-fi type of game, but is he going to add incest, i think he will and im going to try it, but the thing that took my interest is the trans content of which i am a huge fan(but not of futa)
Futa will be part of the game as an optional kink. I'm going to handle the more controversial content just like I did in Sisterly Lust.

The Good :
Woo! SpaceCest! (totally a word) (also, it's not actually in-game yet, but I'm sure it's "cumming")
Good renders
0.1 and 2 H-scenes
"Twi'lek" "attendant" :sneaky:

The "Bad" :
Best girl Eva got kidnapped!

The Bad :
The MC looks like Jesse Eisenberg
The grid pattern might be the WebP compression doing nasty stuff to the images. I'll look into it, thanks!

Can the player rename the m.c.? If not please add that option wean you get the chance .
You can name the MC from the start and rename him in the preferences menu.

I know it takes time to make a good amount of content, But I really wish to know what's the secret of the dev from WVM(Braindrop) to make so much content in so little time.
If I were to do this full-time, I'm sure the releases would be much bigger. Unfortunately I have a job next to developing games, so I'm only available during the evening hours and the occasional day off. Though if there's another trick to producing thrice the amount of content, I'd really like to know the secret. ;)

I'M good for nothing? hahaha. that's funny-seeing as how you sent us on a training mission without fully assessing the planet's threats, abandons her troops and the civilians she took an oath to defend, attempts to kill not only her own kids-but perhaps the best she has. so remind me, who's the good for nothing here?
Well, the attack was an ambush, to be fair to Calista, otherwise she's a cold-hearted bitch of course. ;)
It's here! I'm so glad. There can't be enough good science fiction games. Cast looked good, except MC, who looked equally idiotic to his actions in the game. Hot teen blondes.. :love:. Mother was hottie too. I'm hoping for some action with her, but that might be difficult with story going all over the space.

I had to check if MC's home planet, has same specs as in the Elite Dangerous game, but that didn't match and system was called Cemiess instead of Typhon that is in the game.

Beginning was interesting. Poetic robot torched...

There was one thing that bothered me. Where was their gear? Only Kit had pistol in two pictures, but in all other pictures they were barehanded, with only skintight suits and no any weapon/equipment belt in sight. And this group seemed to be totally handless with weapons.
The gear requires a bit of handwaving as the suits they wear don't have holsters or anything. They did carry bags at some point in the renders. As for the ineptness with guns, this was the first real-life training mission of the group, so they're quite green.

By bi-monthly did he mean twice a month or once every two months?
After releasing v0.1 which came one month after the release of Sisterly Lust, I'm switching to a different schedule. Officially it's done when it's done, but I'm aiming at bi-monthly releases in general.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
be that as it may-if she could do her job correctly, she might have learned about those warriors and done accordingly.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Releasing my second project was a little nerve-wracking, I really didn't know how it was going to be received. But I think this went quite well for a v0.1. Thanks for all the kind words so far, really appreciated!

Tales will contain incest, just like me previous project. Lilly and Eva are Camrans sister in the taboo version and we haven't met the rest of the main cast yet. ;)

Futa will be part of the game as an optional kink. I'm going to handle the more controversial content just like I did in Sisterly Lust.

The grid pattern might be the WebP compression doing nasty stuff to the images. I'll look into it, thanks!

You can name the MC from the start and rename him in the preferences menu.

If I were to do this full-time, I'm sure the releases would be much bigger. Unfortunately I have a job next to developing games, so I'm only available during the evening hours and the occasional day off. Though if there's another trick to producing thrice the amount of content, I'd really like to know the secret. ;)

Well, the attack was an ambush, to be fair to Calista, otherwise she's a cold-hearted bitch of course. ;)
The gear requires a bit of handwaving as the suits they wear don't have holsters or anything. They did carry bags at some point in the renders. As for the ineptness with guns, this was the first real-life training mission of the group, so they're quite green.

After releasing v0.1 which came one month after the release of Sisterly Lust, I'm switching to a different schedule. Officially it's done when it's done, but I'm aiming at bi-monthly releases in general.
what do you mean by ''futa''? dick and balls? or dick and pussy?

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
what do you mean by ''futa''? dick and balls? or dick and pussy?
Dick and pussy is the classic definition of futa, if I understand it correctly, so there'll be a character with those traits. I'm also adding a character on the verge of transitioning to female in a future episode. Not ruling out adding a dickgirl at some point, but probably not as a main character. The main cast is fairly set at this point and will be furhter introduced in episodes 2 and 3.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dick and pussy is the classic definition of futa, if I understand it correctly, so there'll be a character with those traits. I'm also adding a character on the verge of transitioning to female in a future episode. Not ruling out adding a dickgirl at some point, but probably not as a main character. The main cast is fairly set at this point and will be furhter introduced in episodes 2 and 3.
futa often means a few things. I prefer one set or the other. So what are you meaning about sisterly lust?

4.40 star(s) 136 Votes