Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Peasant's Quest... play it before saying who's the best at pregnancy... not saying Perverteer was bad, but! Pregnancy was just part of the story, not a game mechanic
Ok, I'll check it out. That's pretty high praise because the build-up and payoff of impregnation and then actual pregnancy sex (as opposed to pregnancy as an epilogue) in SL set the new gold standard IMO. Thanks for the reco!

Reactions: libertypics

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
futa often means a few things. I prefer one set or the other. So what are you meaning about sisterly lust?
You'll get a choice if you want to go down a particular path. So if you don't want to romance a futa or transgender character you have the chance to opt out, just like with the more "extreme" fetishes in Sisterly Lust.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Dick and pussy is the classic definition of futa, if I understand it correctly, so there'll be a character with those traits. I'm also adding a character on the verge of transitioning to female in a future episode. Not ruling out adding a dickgirl at some point, but probably not as a main character. The main cast is fairly set at this point and will be furhter introduced in episodes 2 and 3.
I prefer dickgirls,it is more realistic......

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Where's the corruption? if it's a future tag it should be marked as such or else it's misleading. Also if the MC isn't doing the corrupting then I don't think you should use the tag because thats also misleading.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
If I ever develop a game I'm going to make the VERY FIRST SCENE be the androgynous transvestite MC's evil twin (complete with goatee) creampieing an already pregnant futa cow-beast thing while the cucked gimp-suit-wearing MC looks on from the corner while masturbating and getting his asshole licked by his pet St Bernard.

Hopefully that'll please all the "I want the content now!!!! I don't care that it's a .01!!!!" weird fetish whiners. :rolleyes:

Seriously, give the game a little time, it's brand new.
So no scat? Don't be a prude man!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya need some of the massive ego ya use on me in our dm's dude.. :D go ahead..take a bow for once and say "fuck ya i'm awesome!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
burns the comment above with fire..then runs from the stink..ewww.....why did i set shit on fire..
Wait.... weren't you the one singing high praise for Rebecca's golden shower in SL ?
O great Dick Girls Science fiction Adventure Game Talk.......is this planned for the next update?

if so its a instant ignore!!!!!!
I think you are asking if there's gonna be futa.... if so, my guess is that Perverteer will make it optional.

4.40 star(s) 136 Votes