Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Ah Alorth, Tales of eros is also quite the game. I'm still a little confused but I'm sure all will be revealed in later releases.
You also have my new game, Neko Paradise to try out. I'm working on both at moment.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You'll get a choice if you want to go down a particular path. So if you don't want to romance a futa or transgender character you have the chance to opt out, just like with the more "extreme" fetishes in Sisterly Lust.
i mean a girl with dick and balls or a pussy, but not both.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Can anyone tell me roughly how much content there is in this first release? Also, is there any kinky content? (I'm not expecting anything major, just wondering if there's a little something to whet the appetite).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'd say..if you are an actual reader..maybe up to an hour depending on your speed..and yes..these is yumyum content already..perv has never blueballed a player...he's a god among yumyum content dev's :p

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
i'd say..if you are an actual reader..maybe up to an hour depending on your speed..and yes..these is yumyum content already..perv has never blueballed a player...he's a god among yumyum content dev's :p
Awesome. A proper first release then. Thanks.
Good to hear that perv is still supplying the quality goods.

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
Blinking animations is a bit distracting it look like a small rectangle (or better said outline of it) just enough to cover both eyes appears on character faces. Did anyone else notice/experience this? Or is it just me?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
SIGH.. What can I say about this new release from Perverteer ??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously, I enjoyed the set up for the story. Looking forward to the future of this game.(y)

Just some thoughts.

P.S. Yes the MC hair could use some work in my opinion, but it could be WORSE (lime green Mohawk with PINK highlights).

• Haha
Reactions: HoboCop86
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes