BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
BabyYoda shouldn't "Twins" be added to the tags/genre? The MC's sisters are twins. Maybe "Interracial" too, for the human-alien scene with MC and Jade.
They dont look like twins, i saw this tag in the dev site and was expecting twins in future patches. About the interracial tag, I believe you are right.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
They dont look like twins, i saw this tag in the dev site and was expecting twins in future patches. About the interracial tag, I believe you are right.
In the story Eva & Lilly are stated as twins. Example, Haley's Story is tagged with twins as the MC & Haley are twin brother & sister and they don't look alike.

For the story, MC a Human and Jade a Twi'll (Alien) are two different races, so interracial apply.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no interspecies tag cause in rl there are no aliens and if that tag would exist then something trainer would been 1st to get that.

will try this tomorrow.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I really enjoyed the first episode and I'm looking forward to the next. I really like the character of Jade and look forward to her story developing.

I will say, the swords and lasers mix gives me enough Krull vibes that I kind of want to see a glaive popup at some point... 1578209805183.png

I also like having characters like Thim and Calista around, as I enjoy changing my mind about characters as I get to know them. There is clearly more the Navy is acting on rather than simply abandoning people, and I think Calista is just caught in that. Let's not be blinded by the fact he's the MC, he absolutely *is* in the wrong and a troublemaker. He might be likeable despite that, but let's not ignore that he truly is committing a crime here and not judge her too harshly for this situation (at least until more information surfaces).

Looking at the "tags" on Perv's site it lists "Mother/Son" which seems odd currently. The "non-incest" version still introduces Yve as MC's mother while his sisters (and cousin) become childhood friends. So I'm just wondering if this is just an error since it seems like Perv started by copying the list from SL and adding more bullet points. Personally, I'm fine with it, as I'm not super into incest and usually keep it "off" unless the edits just make it sound ridiculous ("No, <MC> we can't! We're roommates and it would be so wrong! The world will never accept the love between a best friend and their landlord!"). It's one of the more common "features" though and it's difficult to avoid so I mostly just ignore it (neither a turn on nor off). In SL it was easy enough to ignore having it on since I liked their personalities and since all of the sisters looked like they came from different parents anyway :p

Also, count me out of the futa/trans content, though I've no issue with the inclusion. I just hope it doesn't exclude any narrative content because I don't pursue those characters romantically. Avoiding watersports in SL never made me feel like I was missing anything (still could pursue Rebecca), but avoiding BDSM or Pregnancy in SL would definitely feel more empty. I guess we'll have to see how it develops.

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
I really enjoyed the first episode and I'm looking forward to the next. I really like the character of Jade and look forward to her story developing.

I will say, the swords and lasers mix gives me enough Krull vibes that I kind of want to see a glaive popup at some point... View attachment 507056

I also like having characters like Thim and Calista around, as I enjoy changing my mind about characters as I get to know them. There is clearly more the Navy is acting on rather than simply abandoning people, and I think Calista is just caught in that. Let's not be blinded by the fact he's the MC, he absolutely *is* in the wrong and a troublemaker. He might be likeable despite that, but let's not ignore that he truly is committing a crime here and not judge her too harshly for this situation (at least until more information surfaces).

Looking at the "tags" on Perv's site it lists "Mother/Son" which seems odd currently. The "non-incest" version still introduces Yve as MC's mother while his sisters (and cousin) become childhood friends. So I'm just wondering if this is just an error since it seems like Perv started by copying the list from SL and adding more bullet points. Personally, I'm fine with it, as I'm not super into incest and usually keep it "off" unless the edits just make it sound ridiculous ("No, <MC> we can't! We're roommates and it would be so wrong! The world will never accept the love between a best friend and their landlord!"). It's one of the more common "features" though and it's difficult to avoid so I mostly just ignore it (neither a turn on nor off). In SL it was easy enough to ignore having it on since I liked their personalities and since all of the sisters looked like they came from different parents anyway :p

Also, count me out of the futa/trans content, though I've no issue with the inclusion. I just hope it doesn't exclude any narrative content because I don't pursue those characters romantically. Avoiding watersports in SL never made me feel like I was missing anything (still could pursue Rebecca), but avoiding BDSM or Pregnancy in SL would definitely feel more empty. I guess we'll have to see how it develops.
The non-(wtf is wrong with poeples)incest dont affect anything in dialogues, they flow naturally. Perverteer probably will add the futa but will keep a normal version for peoples who doesnt like that thing. Someone told us Perverteer is an dev of the people and he truly are.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
The non-(wtf is wrong with poeples)incest dont affect anything in dialogues, they flow naturally. Perverteer probably will add the futa but will keep a normal version for peoples who doesnt like that thing. Someone told us Perverteer is an dev of the people and he truly are.
I wasn't commenting on this game in particular (so far it all feels natural) just in general. In many cases it's very much just copy and paste "bad" terms to meet Patreon standards. As I said, it's neither a turn off nor turn on and wouldn't be a deal breaker unless that's ALL the game is. I liked SL mainly because I liked the personalities of the girls, and the taboo was a "core" of the story, and it didn't put me off. Just a preference *shrug*

As for the futa content, my comment (of missing narrative content) stems from the character(s) involved being one of the first previewed (see the left most characters in the banner) which suggests a larger role. But who knows, we're not *there* yet.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. We are here .. at the precipice! We are in the Tale of the space and time where
all manner of humanoid looking star gazers collide in the punch of civilisations!

Game On! Ride the unending Void!

Welcome to the diversity of multi cultural entanglement and get it on!

• Haha
Reactions: BabyYoda

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
I wasn't commenting on this game in particular (so far it all feels natural) just in general. In many cases it's very much just copy and paste "bad" terms to meet Patreon standards. As I said, it's neither a turn off nor turn on and wouldn't be a deal breaker unless that's ALL the game is. I liked SL mainly because I liked the personalities of the girls, and the taboo was a "core" of the story, and it didn't put me off. Just a preference *shrug*

As for the futa content, my comment (of missing narrative content) stems from the character(s) involved being one of the first previewed (see the left most characters in the banner) which suggests a larger role. But who knows, we're not *there* yet.
There is a comment from perverteer some pages behind and he talk about introduce new core character till chapter 3 if i remember right.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. while we are on this subject ... we got a number of space adventures going on.
What dinamics do we need here? -> Orville vibes? Star Wars vibes? Star Trek vibes?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
So .. while we are on this subject ... we got a number of space adventures going on.
What dinamics do we need here? -> Orville vibes? Star Wars vibes? Star Trek vibes?
This is supposed to be a rag-tag group of misfits (certainly doesn't look like they are headed back to the Navy any time soon), so definitely more Star Wars and Firefly as opposed to Star Trek and Orville. I'd say Expanse as well, but that might be too... serious for this game. Not that I don't expect some drama, but given the nature of the MC I expect more levity than Expanse.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
or star trek voyager when they were lost far from home.
Nah, Voyager was still a military ship with a large crew, they kept things pretty formal. Not very rag tag. This game stars a bunch of barely-adults who are (mostly) friends.

4.40 star(s) 136 Votes