MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Okay so after getting pointed here from the sisterly thread, I downloaded and played this latest offering from Perverteer.

I'm kinda digging what I am seeing from the first entry to a whole new adventure. A sort of Star Trek + Dune + Little Starship Trooper (book not film) Hybrid vibe going on.

I am likely completely wrong about that above comparison, but that just the vibe I get from it all. and my own personal opinion so don't quote me on it.

I kind of like the supporting cast here. the girls especially are cute. And the Shot with MC macking the Aliens, a total Captian Kirk call out move.

Still far too early to make a judgment call on the story, however. but I am interested in more at the moment. The wife not so much.

Yuri L Yeah I was getting that and a Kyle MacLachlan' Paul Atreides feeling from the MC. but instead I was also thinking More like...

JewFro-Simpsons.jpg

All kidding aside.

With how much I enjoyed Sisterly Lust, I am willing to keep this one on the top of my watchlist for a while. And at some later point will become a patron for a few months at least.

A good start Perverteer and I wish you luck...

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice game waiting for update
Hope gets a big size 3 gb for allot of content ;)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I was just looking at the Patreon for Perverteer and saw the picture/map for our ship. I looks nice. :) Best part is that Thim is on the OUTSIDE of the ship. :devilish:

Looking forward to the next release. :)

Just a thought.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Perverteer (Hopefully this is understandable) So it's more or less like in Sisterly Lust, where at the start of each day (or episode) we're in the MC's bedroom with choices to pick in any order we want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But instead of it just being only a list of the choices (in bedroom image above), those choices are given icons of the characters and visuals of where they're all located at.
Example: When Sisterly Lust's MC is home, It'd be an overlook image of the house with the girls located in their bedrooms or somewhere else in the house (Kitchen, Living Room, etc.). But in TFTEV case, it's whenever they're traveling in the spaceship.

Reactions: Karl2299

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Perverteer (Hopefully this is understandable) So it's more or less like in Sisterly Lust, where at the start of each day (or episode) we're in the MC's bedroom with choices to pick in any order we want.
But instead of it just being only a list of the choices (in bedroom image above), those choices are given icons of the characters and visuals of where they're all located at.
Example: When Sisterly Lust's MC is home, It'd be an overlook image of the house with the girls located in their bedrooms or somewhere else in the house (Kitchen, Living Room, etc.). But in TFTEV case, it's whenever they're traveling in the spaceship.
From his description this is more of an in between missions sort of deal allowing you to talk to crew members ala Mass Effect.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
It's comparable, think of it as a dialogue hub where you get to select the character whom you want to talk to. A little like Mass Effect as MysteryCrabs mentioned.

There won't be freeroam or sandboxy stuff in TFTUV.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Goood luck on developing waiting for biger size
Again pregnancy +
On space games (need to make more humans ) :cool: on every In...t games shoul be added

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Goood luck on developing waiting for biger size
Again pregnancy +
On space games (need to make more humans ) :cool: on every In...t games shoul be added

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I was trying to figure out why I liked Perveteer games so much last night, and I think I did. They do a great job of writing characters, especially female ones. I (the arts nice too.) But seriously a lot of Devs try to write strong female characters, but you end up with a random b**** instead.

Like the commander in this game, I don't like her, but I understand her. And that's a welcome change of pace.

Reactions: Perverteer
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes