Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I love his past game,but......

When i see this game,i just lost my interest when i see MC hair look terrible,and he is not even good looking

Welp,its better i wait till it finish years from now..i dont want to waste my time here

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
Based on SL, practically everyone... and their mother.

Of course, since we've already got the emerald beauty Jade in the mix, I think the first order of business is befriending an ethically flexible geneticist willing to help MC's alien hybrid offspring dreams become reality.
But no actual preg yet? I guess I’ll wait for this one.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Too early to really talk about pregnancy, but if "Tales from the Unending Void" is close to anything like "Sisterly Lust" just about every possible love interest could get pregnant. Based on the known tags/genres and the current known female characters, who are Eva, Lilly, Jade, Celine, Calista, Vess, Yve. So, 7 women give or take for pregnancy talk later on in the story.

Reactions: Laziness

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Too early to really talk about pregnancy, but if "Tales from the Unending Void" is close to anything like "Sisterly Lust" just about every possible love interest could get pregnant. Based on the known tags/genres and the current known female characters, who are Eva, Lilly, Jade, Celine, Calista, Vess, Yve. So, 7 women give or take for pregnancy talk later on in the story.
Not sure if Yve is in the cards since the non-incest version has her as MC's mother still even as his sisters (and cousin) become childhood friends. Also she sounds... shallow and conceited as a person.

Premo

Oct 8, 2017
I would also put Aven (younger version introduced) and Nadya (not introduced yet) on that list.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Weird the exe application doesn't run :cry:
maybe blocked by security software (I have Comodo and it did it's best to prevent me to play this and SL 1.0).

But no actual preg yet? I guess I’ll wait for this one.
game just started and only 2-3 days were gameplay.

How many ingame days did it take for pregnancy to be brought up in SL? About 30?
it was day 35 bella brought up pregnancy on her love path.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Not sure if Yve is in the cards since the non-incest version has her as MC's mother still even as his sisters (and cousin) become childhood friends. Also she sounds... shallow and conceited as a person.
Well, I played the Taboo Edition and Perverteer's site listed "Incest (Brother/Sister, Mother/Son, Brother/Sister/Mother)". I didn't see no cousin. Based on her descriptions, not motherly (at least not to MC & Eva) and I'd say she sounded like a high-class prostitute to me. Yet, that's what i find interesting is how will MC & Yve end up in a relationship if that's really her personality, maybe MC will be in a disguise and runs into her while masquerading (Something like in Sisterly Lust).

I would also put Aven (younger version introduced) and Nadya (not introduced yet) on that list.
Aven is the cousin, right? Who's Nadya? Was she mentioned in the story or on patreon?
I'm aware of characters named Ziv and Raene. But i didn't want to assume.

In the poster i see 4 yet to be revealed women on the right side surrounding Jade (two next to her, two behind her). I'll take a guess and say the girl next to Jade is mature Aven.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Well, I played the Taboo Edition and Perverteer's site listed "Incest (Brother/Sister, Mother/Son, Brother/Sister/Mother)". I didn't see no cousin.
I mentioned it in another comment, but I think Perv just started that list by copy and pasting from SL's list and adding a couple of things. If there are scenes with Yve, the fact that the non-"Taboo" version has her as MC's mother would make that difficult with Patreon.

Aven is the cousin, right? Who's Nadya? Was she mentioned in the story or on patreon?
I'm aware of characters named Ziv and Raene. But i didn't want to assume.
Aven is the Cousin/childhood friend. Her mother is Nadya. They are the dark haired and light haired women you identified on the right side. Ziv and Raene are on the left side. Raene is of "unconfirmed" gender.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes