Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We still get people posting to the Sunshine Love thread about the "30 minutes later" transition before they play the next scene. If they'd only clicked a couple more frames, all would have been revealed.
I only really jumped on that post because, while I don't always agree with what d_pedestrian types, he doesn't normally put such silly stuff in his post so to see him rant against something explained away 5 minutes later is a bit unusual.

I mean, we do have some people that post some pretty dumb stuff but it needs to be mocked when regular posters that aren't dumb do make daft posts.

I feel like it's our civil duty to do that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What is the big revelation that people are talking about? Can someone spoil me?
I won't spoil it all only half of it .... NEWSFLASH, THE NEXT FEW WORDS ARE A BIG BLOODY SPOILER, DO NOT CLICK ON IT IF YOU DON'T WANT BIG BLOODY PLOT POINTS RUINED FOR YOU the woman he thinks is his mother, is not his mother.

Disclaimer - the warning in capitals is not aimed at the person I quoted nor 90% of the people posting on this forum. We do have some people that complain about spoilers even when they have been put in spoilers for ruining the plot for them. Like, don't click on spoilers, the clue is in the title, right?

Lilly the best!, nice update!!. I'm glad the MC's mother isn't a whore. (I'm surprised Nadya's kids don't have 4 heads :ROFLMAO: lol).
Does explain the MC's overly curly hair though.... incest hair.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is the distinction between a bitch and a whore?
Better yet, how come a lotta the other gamers thing otherwise of the parents?

StayAngry

Apr 14, 2021
I do both options and I just can't get the scene and it annoys me I don't have a complete gallery.
Same. I can't fuck Yve either. Possibly a variable in a previous version, but I have no idea which one. I only hope I don's have to go to far back in the story.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Same. I can't fuck Yve either. Possibly a variable in a previous version, but I have no idea which one. I only hope I don's have to go to far back in the story.
My choices were Go alone/pretend to be journlists (doesn't matter), play along (not tell her it's you), fuck her

Reactions: Laziness

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
As far as Yve scene, I went alone, played along, fucked her and then declined letting her clean up because if i'm forcing poor Cam to fuck that bitch it's sure as hell gonna be dirty sex.
Cam is a manwhore and he enjoyed it, we all know it!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Some things seems to follow you around:LOL:

Also, do anyone know where I can complain about Tales from the Unending Void version 0.13?
I know it isn't out yet and of course, I also haven't played, but I really want to complain about it.:devilish::ROFLMAO:
Well, you know, it won't contain a scene of Cam being spitroasted by Rock and Jimmi Vargas (from SpaceCorps XXX) so your complaint feels valid to me (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got one off topic discussion of ... a lotta other games.
https://f95zone.to/forums/off-topic.106/
Top of the list.
you can unnoticeably complain there.
Some things seems to follow you around:LOL:

Also, do anyone know where I can complain about Tales from the Unending Void version 0.13?
I know it isn't out yet and of course, I also haven't played, but I really want to complain about it.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Repuci
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes