c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I went in alone also played along but than i didn't get a option to fuck her at all.
I did the same as Ava, so it goes per se on one route. Possibly some branching issue regarding previous choice (eg. watersport preference) or so.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I did the same as Ava, so it goes per se on one route. Possibly some branching issue regarding previous choice (eg. watersport preference) or so.
I got the watersports option (turned it down) but have no memory of it in previous chapters.

My method is to play each chapter to the end without saving then, when the mod is updated, replay the chapter picking only the green options (unless it goes against my preferences, no babymaking for me) and saving at the end.
You need to have the incest patch installed.
There are people who don't install the incest patch? Next you'll be telling me there are girls born after 1999 who don't swallow :oops:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
You know what I find Yve's character a bit sad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whelp, dad is a grade A A-Hole. Now I wonder what he found durring his business studies. Gives a back up plan for investigation if the plan to confront him doesn't pan out. But remaining in Soveringty space is only increasing the chances of being discovered.

Also Yves is a male first name Where I live so it is always a bit weird.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone know how to get the "beach offensive" scene from latest update? Not sure what I did but that was only scene I missed.
It's a Thyia scene, so if you (tried to) pursue her without a walkthrough, the likely answer is that you didn't chip away enough at her denial and distancing in earlier interactions.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
You know what I find Yve's character a bit sad:
Whelp, dad is a grade A A-Hole. Now I wonder what he found durring his business studies. Gives a back up plan for investigation if the plan to confront him doesn't pan out. But remaining in Soveringty space is only increasing the chances of being discovered.

Also Yves is a male first name Where I live so it is always a bit weird.
I have zero sympathy for Yve. She absolutely knew what she was getting into, she married for money/influence just as much as her husband, and she's just as vapid, heartless and selfish as him.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Theres a bug causing to miss Thyia
episode012a_conversations
Code:
    label ep012a_conversation_choices:
Code:
                    'name': 'Thyia',
                    'action': 'ep012_thim_talk',<-----------Bug
leads to thim talk instead of Thyia missing her completely
should be
ep012_thyia_talk

Reactions: Perverteer

SneakyNinja

Feb 22, 2021
I think my problem is i don't have watersport on didn't even remember it was a option. I don't want to play the whole game again for 1 scene so I will just leave it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LightmanP

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get the Chapter 11 Jade scenes? There's no mention about it in the walkthrough.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes