bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Thanks dev for actually removing Yve as "parent". When i saw that smirk on faces of those two ..exiting her room i knew what was going on.. got me instant sick in stomach man , almost puked right there. Its fcked up in way too many levels..
I heard a saying once, when you fck a whore u also have sex with all people that she had sex with... what a disgusting thought
Nothing wrong with having sex with a prostitute just don't fall in love.
Also prostitutes are human and also have feelings so even though you will not be forming a relationship with one there is no reason to be unkind towards them, certainly less reason than say a politician!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I forgot already.. who is Yve?
She is the new girl who appear in this new update or we know her from before?

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
I forgot already.. who is Yve?
She is the new girl who appear in this new update or we know her from before?
She's your "mother". I believe there was a scene with her when everyone was in that mind prison and she appears during one of your "torture" sessions, but that was just a mind construct.

Reactions: CircaAD and Qmil679

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
At last, an update with some dirtiness to it rather than the vanilla snorefest this game has been. SL, if you did the dirty Bella route was fucking epic and arguably one of the top 3 completed adult vn's to date! I went into this game expecting that level of smut only to have to wait over a year for Perverteer's nastiness to finally shine through! :love::love::love:

I sure hope this wasn't a one-off...

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Also prostitutes are human and also have feelings so even though you will not be forming a relationship with one there is no reason to be unkind towards them, certainly less reason than say a politician!
I never said whores aren't "human" or to be "unkind" toward them. We are all "human". It's just disgusting. And i can't make my self to even be in their proximity. Let alone have one as parent...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
She's your "mother". I believe there was a scene with her when everyone was in that mind prison and she appears during one of your "torture" sessions, but that was just a mind construct.
It's nice to know that we have a "prostitute" mother in this game..

Nice detail through which I lose the desire to even try something with her. I don't like prostitutes. :confused:

Of course, as long as it is true. I do not know exactly what her situation is because I did not play the new update. But a few people have already written a comment here about the fact that she is a "prostitute"

Sisters and aunt and cousin are the best.:love:

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
It's nice to know that we have a "prostitute" mother in this game..

Nice detail through which I lose the desire to even try something with her. I don't like prostitutes. :confused:

Of course, as long as it is true. I do not know exactly what her situation is because I did not play the new update. But a few people have already written a comment here about the fact that she is a "prostitute"

Sisters and aunt and cousin are the best.:love:
Just ... stop reading the thread, play the update, it'll all make sense once you reach the 'to be continued' slide.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] Tales from the Unending Void [v0.12a Extra Scenes Edition] [Perverteer] [OS@2.89GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.89GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.10GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / /

Its already included above but if you want to get just the official guide, check attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Please can you re-check the file, mine is corrupted. I downloaded from workupload.

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Usually yes, but the manipulation she was a part of kinda takes the cake.

"Tales from the Unending Void"

FINALLY someone made a game about my emotional state!

....Oh it's an H-game?
"I used to think my life was an indie game about depression.

But now I realize...

It's an H-game."

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is supposed to be a multi mod, is it not?
Are we starting to exclude scenes now for ... whatever reason?
Most games need such wonderful mods to show their true colors.
Multi-Mod is updated, enjoy!

- Fixed a bug not allowing to talk to Thyia on the ship.
- Fix for Raene romantic scene - it will only show if you're on her path.
Thanks a bunch for this great effort.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is supposed to be a multi mod, is it not?
Are we starting to exclude scenes now for ... whatever reason?
Most games need such wonderful mods to show their true colors.
"Whatever reason" is that this is a bug (which will be resolved in the next update anyway) because the scene isn't supposed to be there. Yes, there are "show all scene" mods but this would IMO better be handled within a gallery system than showing them during gameplay without connection to the story.

But questions about why a mod does or doesn't do stuff are probably better in the mod thread.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes