Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Hopefully Perv figures a way out of the formulaic event structure soon. Isn't really engaging to see the wall of buttons at every hub world. Something to tie the events together, some downtime, anything.

Love the characters and the scenes themselves but maybe getting a bit tired of the "to-do-list" structure.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Please can you re-check the file, mine is corrupted. I downloaded from workupload.
Sorry it must be on your end (try to test for errors with 7-zip), my initial file has no errors (i always test it). I could download it but it would take me about 40-50min maybe... if anyone else gets corrupted files, i'll download it and check it.

This happens sometimes and is specially annoying when files are large but you must redownload if you get corrupted file errors.

Reactions: Belzeebub$

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Oh DAMN. What a beautiful ending in this update. :love: :cool:

I am very.. very happy that this whore Yve is not MC mother! It turns out that MC's mother is Nadya!

I didn't expect that she was in a relationship with that asshole MC's father, her brother.

As for Yve, I saw this scene once, but I prefer to load the previous save and choose not to fuck her. She is a whore. She fucks her "fans" one by one, after her "show".

But the sex scene with her was good. I'm glad we could piss on her, it suits her. After she once hurt Nadya along with this asshole in the past.

Sorry for the strong words about her, but I don't like her and after hearing what she did to MC's mother, I don't like her even more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like this game even more now.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not going to lie, i was not expecting the big revelation about about Nadya being also the biological mother of Camran, Liiy and Eve. :oops: :oops: :oops:
That being said i didn't came back on my save to fuck their "fake mother" for story purposes (still checked the scene to unlock everything). :ROFLMAO:

Finally some Ziv and Aven love plus a bit of Raene (and also Thyia). Think i will let Thim have Vess, if that is possible, since he did showed interest on her during this update.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nope i deserve better and i sure got it with all the options in this game: Jade, Ziv, Celine, Aven, Nadya, Raene... :cool:

Besides sharing is caring. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: GreatJob

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Temporary comment... but I have one question. Why did my MC kiss Raene when I was not on her path? Furthermore, I did not have a choice in that action. Did this happen with everyone? Is this route mandatory? What can I do in order to not get that scene? I'm not interested in Raene... like at all
Bug. Will be resolved next update. Nothing you can do at the moment.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
normal good update, sex, drugs (not at all), rock'n'roll (again nope but some pop), quality time with sisters and that dickgirl (even closing "her" path earlier) and thim, new places to see and plot advancing somewhere.

scrshots (spoilery):

1. rich ppls, sheesh.
2. pretty
3. mc admiring view
4. dark skinned girl's kidneys (if she has those) must be hitting on backbone
5. i wouldn't say that girl/woman next to eva has revealing bikinis
6. weird, right?
7. nails on back?
8. head on chest?
9. yea looks young (thx to surgeons)
10. quality job from docs
11. "mommy" - son time
12. suspected that since other sister lookslike her quite a bit
Perverteer 13. - 14. august or agust?

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is nice that the story can still surprise you and when looking back the revelation makes sense.
I was almost sure who was the mole a few updates before Vess was revealed but this one now about Nadya completely blindsided me. :p

cxx
Maybe it is better put this under spoilers so no one can click on them without realizing? The update is quite new after all.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
normal good update, sex, drugs (not at all), rock'n'roll (again nope but some pop), quality time with sisters and that dickgirl (even closing "her" path earlier) and thim, new places to see and plot advancing somewhere.

scrshots (spoilery):

1. rich ppls, sheesh.
2. pretty
3. mc admiring view
4. dark skinned girl's kidneys (if she has those) must be hitting on backbone
5. i wouldn't say that girl/woman next to eva has revealing bikinis
6. weird, right?
7. nails on back?
8. head on chest?
9. yea looks young (thx to surgeons)
10. quality job from docs
11. "mommy" - son time
12. suspected that since other sister lookslike her quite a bit
Perverteer 13. - 14. august or agust?
Please, use spoiler for these images. ;)
Not everyone played in this new update yet.

Reactions: GmFn1869

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
MC fucks different types of humanoids.
Full package (tits, pussy, penis) - Ziva
Tits, pussy, no penis - most of them
Tits, no pussy, penis - Raena
No tits, pussy, no penis - Celine
No tits, no pussy, penis - still in process..
Thim is looking quite the femboy in the latest update. Just saying. :sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :- Tales From The Unending Void (V0.12aExtrascenes edition)+IC patched+ Lightmanp's wt mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
I can't seem to find the patch so I can take it out. Can you please tell me what it's called and where it is? Or maybe make it optional?

PVNUser

Jan 22, 2022
Good sex scenes but this episode didn't feel like it advanced the plot much (the reveal was nice, but I'm interested to see more about what happens with the prophecy & Confessor, Acarhyn, progress with Eva, etc)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Good sex scenes but this episode didn't feel like it advanced the plot much (the reveal was nice, but I'm interested to see more about what happens with the prophecy & Confessor, Acarhyn, progress with Eva, etc)
That will probably happen in the next update when they confront their father and learn about Eva's secret.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Am enjoying the game so far, my only pet peeve is this unnecessary "jump to page #" feature on the save/load screen. I play this with JoiPlay on android, and having the keyboard pop up to block half the screen for a prompt i dont care about is annoying.

Similarly, i hate when devs don't give the option to turn off save descriptions.
I'll disable the feature on Android in a future release, save game names are already disabled there.

Hopefully Perv figures a way out of the formulaic event structure soon. Isn't really engaging to see the wall of buttons at every hub world. Something to tie the events together, some downtime, anything.

Love the characters and the scenes themselves but maybe getting a bit tired of the "to-do-list" structure.
I believe you've mentioned this before, but I'm not entirely sure what a good replacement would be. The idea of the choices is that players have some agency over the order in which the story unfolds. If I string all those scenes in sequence, I feel the whole thing becomes more of a kinetic novel. Or maybe I misunderstand and you'd prefer something like the choices screen that's display when the Iron Bastard is travelling?

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes