JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I'm already anxious for next update, I seriously need to detox from this for like a year & hope for a larger clump of content to do, lol.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
every 2 months at the start of the year
But that then is just going be a small snippet. I wanna binge like a days worth of content if I can, lol. I have nothing but time on my hands, I burn through so much content on here & Steam, when I'm not DMing D&D 5e online twice a week with 2 different groups.(Reason for all time, disability, I got lucky and received intense spinal damage/lower back that also resulted in two heart ablations for me, I'm being sarcastic about lucky btw). So like I said, I'll probably take a year off of it, so I can have a larger clump to go through.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
This will be an off topic request, but the reason is directly because of this game. As i've commented previously, i play this with JoiPlay on android, and the "jump to page ##" feature causes the android keyboard to open up everytime i go to the save/load screen, makes it a hassle to work around. Really enjoying the game, except for this standout nuisance.

So, i want to simply remove that bit from those screens, but i dont know the first thing about Renpy crap. So, to the modders out there, can you point me to tutorial resources so i can perform a little DIY?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Because its part 1 of Episode 12.

Season 1 will conclude with Episode 12b and Ep. 13 will be the start of Season 2.
Not that it matters, but why not just call it Ep 12, 13, and start Season 2 at Ep 14? It's not like the amount of work and gameplay will become magically less or more either way.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not that it matters, but why not just call it Ep 12, 13, and start Season 2 at Ep 14? It's not like the amount of work and gameplay will become magically less or more either way.
It may just be for dev reasons and his own approach, not so much for players.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Do anyone know how to get this locked scene in episode 11???
pretty much when you are near start of game ch 2 , you have choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or could be up to ch4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
depend on path you choose, is the scene you see in ch 11

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

PVNUser

Jan 22, 2022
What about: talk to A or B, A leads to C, B to D. Afterwards we get a choice of "evening" events which (possibly) lead to waking up with the person chosen. The consequences wouldn't even need to be super meaningful, just some carry-over from the previous event if possible. For example the MC could be plastered in the next event after raiding the wine cellar with Thim – this is not possible if everything is separate.
Yeah. Personally I think both approaches have merit. The "Hub" style can provide more space for players to progress certain storylines at their own pace whereas a "Chain" is an opportunity to give more structure and drive certain aspects of story without combinatorial complexity for optional narrative elements.

Reactions: Laziness
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes