F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Well i dont know what i amdoing wrong but i cant unlock this scene even after following that official walkthrough given here. Is anyone know how to trigger this scene?? i am getting only this choices. I have tried everything but cant open the last gallery scene

Last edited:

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
I can't seem to remove the lewd patch (just tried applying it just to see the scene but not an incest fan). I've tried deleting the game, and the save folder in %AppData%, but fresh downloads/unzips still give the taboo version. Anyone got ideas?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I can't seem to remove the lewd patch (just tried applying it just to see the scene but not an incest fan). I've tried deleting the game, and the save folder in %AppData%, but fresh downloads/unzips still give the taboo version. Anyone got ideas?
Hit [Shift+O] anywhere in game (title screen is fine), type set_special(False) and hit [Enter], it should give you a confirmation that taboo stuff is disabled. Just close the console with [Esc] afterwards

Reactions: Dilemeter

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Welli dont know why but i cant unlock this scene even after following that official walkthrough given here
You need to install the lewd patch, it enables incest. It changes the story slightly and makes Lilly + Eva your younger twin sisters, and later down the line also changes Aven to be your sister as well.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, I would hope that by that time, gene therapies would be readily available.
That's one of the explanations given in PL. Genetic screening and therapies had reached the point that long-term incest was no longer a risk (perhaps "if you have the money). We haven't seen interspecies children so far, but if that ends up being possible, eliminating harmful recessives would be easy. Of course, that would also open the market for designer children that have the most advantageous human mutations known at the time. Such as:

• ACTN3 and the super-sprinter variant.
  • hDEC2 and the super-sleeper mutation.
  • TAS2R38 and the supertaster variant.
  • LRP5 and the unbreakable mutation.
  • The malaria-protecting variant.
  • CETP and the low-cholesterol mutation.
  • BDNF and SLC6A4 and the super coffee-drinker variants.
  • MSTN which leads to increased muscle mass and strength.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This is a very interesting and plausible theory, we shall see even though I agree for the most part.
The only though I have is the pregnancy pattern seems similar to Sl, I will try to explain what I mean, I think that the pregnancy will not trigger unless the relationships you decided to pursue are all defined (wether you're pursuing the harem path or focusing only on some girls, or on a single one).
So until Nadya, Eva and eventually Raene ( even though she can't be pregnant) will be in a relationship with you, the event still will not trigger, but as I wrote this is only my personal opinion, your idea is very plausible, and I agree that either Aven or Céline will be the first that will eventually be aware at a certain point that they are expecting a child.
Also as you pointed out there's still the fact that Nadya now need to tell the girls about being their mother, so the dynamic of the family will shift, so the turmoil that certainly will originate from that will postpone it, united to the fact that a confrontation about the relation of the MC with the girls need to be settled as well.
It will be certainly interesting to see how Perverteer has planned about it.
Hmm... I can't help but be reminded of that US Senatorial candidate who claimed that in the case of a "legitimate rape," the woman's body "would shut that down." :mad:

Unless it is a case of a "legitimate relationship," the woman's body will "shut that down." :D

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hmm... I can't help but be reminded of that US Senatorial candidate who claimed that in the case of a "legitimate rape," the woman's body "would shut that down." :mad:

Unless it is a case of a "legitimate relationship," the woman's body will "shut that down." :D
I remember that guy. He's dead now and the average IQ of Earth is higher as a result.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
:LOL:, that's a funny way to think about it. And while I see Dylan741 point about the way Sisterly Lust did it, I think this game is structurally and thematically different enough that it ought to handle the pregnancy in the game differently too. But we'll see.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
:LOL:, that's a funny way to think about it. And while I see Dylan741 point about the way Sisterly Lust did it, I think this game is structurally and thematically different enough that it ought to handle the pregnancy in the game differently too. But we'll see.
I agree with you, maybe I sounded too sure so I want to try to explain better.
My opinion about the pregnancy was just a mere hypothesis based on what I saw of the story so far and with the precedent of SL in mind, but since Perverteer made an incredible step forward with this game, everything is still not set in stone so as all of you well said the story could evolve in a completely different way.
The only thing I can say I'm sure about is that the story is very good and the game is great so far, and I will enjoy everything to the fullest until the end. :)

Dragon59 I'm deeply sorry but I don't know the story, so If it seems I was promoting legitimate rape I beg you pardon, since I don't condone it at all no I despise it to be honest, english is not my primary language and if I write something the even remotely sounded so barbaric.:)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I remember that guy. He's dead now and the average IQ of Earth is higher as a result.
Ah, I didn't know that. I didn't try to see what happened to him once he lost the election.
I agree with you, maybe I sounded too sure so I want to try to explain better.
My opinion about the pregnancy was just a mere hypothesis based on what I saw of the story so far and with the precedent of SL in mind, but since Perverteer made an incredible step forward with this game, everything is still not set in stone so as all of you well said the story could evolve in a completely different way.
The only thing I can say I'm sure about is that the story is very good and the game is great so far, and I will enjoy everything to the fullest until the end. :)

Dragon59 I'm deeply sorry but I don't know the story, so If it seems I was promoting legitimate rape I beg you pardon, since I don't condone it at all no I despise it to be honest, english is not my primary language and if I write something the even remotely sounded so barbaric.:)
Don't worry about it. The way I interpreted what you were saying is that in a fictional story, the author decides when pregnancy is an option. If the pregnancy is to provide conflict in the case of a new or casual relationship, that's one thing. If a pregnancy is planned as apart of a "happily ever after" endgame, it will not appear until the author brings the characters to that point in their relationship. From a story progression point of view, "This is the Way."

Todd Akin was a US Representative who was trying to get elected to the Senate. He was trying to justify his anti-abortion stance (specifically not allowing a exception in the case of incest or rape) by saying that if a woman is actually raped, their body will not conceive. This implied that he believed that many women "cry rape" after the act in order to get an abortion. The quote highlights how many politicians choose to legislate biology with no real understanding.

In the author's world, the author can affect probability and biology if needed for the story.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ah, I didn't know that. I didn't try to see what happened to him once he lost the election.

Don't worry about it. The way I interpreted what you were saying is that in a fictional story, the author decides when pregnancy is an option. If the pregnancy is to provide conflict in the case of a new or casual relationship, that's one thing. If a pregnancy is planned as apart of a "happily ever after" endgame, it will not appear until the author brings the characters to that point in their relationship. From a story progression point of view, "This is the Way."

Todd Akin was a US Representative who was trying to get elected to the Senate. He was trying to justify his anti-abortion stance (specifically not allowing a exception in the case of incest or rape) by saying that if a woman is actually raped, their body will not conceive. This implied that he believed that many women "cry rape" after the act in order to get an abortion. The quote highlights how many politicians choose to legislate biology with no real understanding.

In the author's world, the author can affect probability and biology if needed for the story.
Thank you for your comprehension and yes what I intended was that my impression of the pregnancy was a happily ever after endgame story progression plan, not something to add drama to the story.
I totally agree with the last part of your post as well, the author will decide how this will be important to the story, so we can share our point of view but only him know exactly what will happen and when.

Aside from that, well here in Italy we have our fair share of same type of politicians that had a similar position and all I can say is that it disgust me deeply, but I don't want to go Off Topic too much, so thank you for the info. :)

Reactions: Dragon59

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

His name came up on Wikipedia's front page under recent deaths last Nov/Dec, otherwise I'd have forgotten about him too

Reactions: Dragon59

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Perverteer already said that pregnancies will basically be handled like in Sisterly Lust: you will be prompted directly whether that is something you want or not. I expect that will happen towards the end here again. Maybe there'll be exceptions, like there was this girl we could deliberately breed... although personally I'd be disappointed if she had my MC's first born :D

Reactions: Dylan741 and Repuci

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
About genetic manipulation of babies, We might already know of a girl that is. Hell, with the recent revelations MC and three other characters might have had in utero genetic treatment. With one more than the others. Why wait for a prophecy when you can create one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While thinking about Raene one can wonder if her needing treatment is a symptome of her father's religious belife prohibiting genetic manipulation or tha genetic manipulation of embryo is still hard and not fully understood. I bet her father if he could would have had manipulated embryo to get the perfect heire. There is also litle talk in universe of genetics in general, with Eva's not brought up even when talking about the Acaryn's prophecy.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes