lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
For some reason I don't get the 12a content. My game ends with EP11. Anyone else encountered this problem or should I just scrap it and re-DL and start over?
Have you tried rolling back a few screens? A common renpy issue is that if a save is too close to the end of one version it won't register the new update

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For some reason I don't get the 12a content. My game ends with EP11. Anyone else encountered this problem or should I just scrap it and re-DL and start over?
1. install game to new folder
2. copy saves from old to new
3. load game and save and play to see if everything works
4. dl wt-mod and install it
5. after saving and closing game install wt-mod and try playing again
6. if everything works continue playing
7. if doesn't work check that mod is for version y not x

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
:LOL:, that's a funny way to think about it. And while I see Dylan741 point about the way Sisterly Lust did it, I think this game is structurally and thematically different enough that it ought to handle the pregnancy in the game differently too. But we'll see.
The biggest trouble with pregnancies is the amount of branches it creates. As soon as a pregnancy starts to show, I'd have to create at least two renders of the same scene featuring the character. When there's more than one pregnancy, the figure multiplies.

The fact that TFTUV doesn't have as strict a narrative structure as SL had does help a lot of course. But if I'm going to show the women in various pregnant stages, I'd have to deal with the resulting babies at some point as well. I mean, I'm sure I could explain everything away by having a kindergarten on the ship, but I'd also have to deal with the mothers and MC as the father bringing up those children. Not sure if daycare is a very titillating storyline. :D

However, there will be pregnancies in the game and I might not do them all at once, like in Sisterly Lust. I haven't worked out the specifics yet for each character, but the bulk will probably begin in the latter half of act two. That should give me enough time to show all the bellies in all their glory, before the pregnancies get too advanced to take the women out of action.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
The biggest trouble with pregnancies is the amount of branches it creates. As soon as a pregnancy starts to show, I'd have to create at least two renders of the same scene featuring the character. When there's more than one pregnancy, the figure multiplies.

The fact that TFTUV doesn't have as strict a narrative structure as SL had does help a lot of course. But if I'm going to show the women in various pregnant stages, I'd have to deal with the resulting babies at some point as well. I mean, I'm sure I could explain everything away by having a kindergarten on the ship, but I'd also have to deal with the mothers and MC as the father bringing up those children. Not sure if daycare is a very titillating storyline. :D

However, there will be pregnancies in the game and I might not do them all at once, like in Sisterly Lust. I haven't worked out the specifics yet for each character, but the bulk will probably begin in the latter half of act two. That should give me enough time to show all the bellies in all their glory, before the pregnancies get too advanced to take the women out of action.
Inbefore we go and fetch the remaining warriors in order to take over the Yppotryll so we can get a big enough boat for all the bebe :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I mean, I'm sure I could explain everything away by having a kindergarten on the ship, but I'd also have to deal with the mothers and MC as the father bringing up those children. Not sure if daycare is a very titillating storyline. :D
Only half joking, but I'd be down for that story. Sci-fi slice of life is an underserved market, :sneaky:

You've more than earned my trust in the quality of your story telling so however it all gets handled will be good, I'm sure.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

That's so cool thank you so much for the inside, can't wait to see how the story will evolve. :giggle:

Slick_456

May 10, 2020
View attachment 959636

Overview:
Camran is a young minor noble from the Sovereignty, a part of space dominated by humans. Erstwhile cadet of the Terran Naval Academy, Cam has been forced by circumstances to travel the galaxy, together with a band of friends, taking on menial jobs and occasionally smuggling some illicit cargo. As he involuntarily becomes part of sinister plans machinated by powerful intrigants, Camran’s life is changed forever…​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-21
Release Date: 2022-01-21
Developer: Perverteer - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12a Extra Scenes Edition
Language: English, Russian, Polish, Italian, Portuguese
Other game: Sisterly Lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT

Uncensor Patch*: -

Extras: Fan Sign 1 - Fan Sign 2 -
Multi-Mod* - Walkthrough

Laziness thanks for the link
*This port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 959608 View attachment 959609 View attachment 959652 View attachment 959611 View attachment 959653 View attachment 959638 View attachment 959616 View attachment 959617 View attachment 959618 View attachment 959620 View attachment 959621 View attachment 959622 View attachment 959623 View attachment 959624 View attachment 959625 View attachment 959626 View attachment 959627 View attachment 959629 View attachment 959630 View attachment 959631 View attachment 959632 View attachment 959633 View attachment 959634 View attachment 959635 View attachment 959637
Application appears to be broken: Downloaded, extract; attempt to run application... Nothing.
-Note: Had to Troubleshoot compatibility; and auto set settings for Windows 8...

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
one question with a spoiler
Politics aren't concerned with silly things like consistence and reality and truth... Also, Elizabeth the I of England was called the virgin queen and had like six illegitimate kids. So, who do you think most of her people would believe, some random guy who says he banged her or all the priests and warriors who say she is still "pure?"

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The saves are stored in appdata too. Copying them isn't going to do anything.
nope except backups if main hdd fails (unless games are on same hdd) or game changes it's name in \renpy folder (seen that few times).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
nope except backups if main hdd fails (unless games are on same hdd) or game changes it's name in \renpy folder (seen that few times).
I am not entirely certain what you're saying, so let's recap:

Usually Ren'Py games store their saves in two distinct locations:

(1) (Gamefolder)/game/saves
(2) user/(username)/appdata/roaming/renpy/(gamename)

If these two directories do have different files, (2) takes precedence.

So normally, if you install a new version of the same game it should not matter whether you leave the saves in the new folder empty, if you copy them over, or even if you copy saves from completely different games, since RenPy will just load the appdata saves anyway.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes