Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
yeah I can see that, but then again wouldn't that be valid to every child?
Yes two sets of recessives combining such as in sickle cell anemia. That's why the best genetically is third of fourth cousins. :D
Actually, I don't remember too many games where "full family" babies were actually delivered. Mostly it happens behind the scenes after the credits roll, doesn't it?
Taking care of babies is not very interesting gameplay :)

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Seeing how we're on the subject of 3000+ years of tech making currently impossible things possible, do you think we'll get the option a full transformation for Raene? Or will it be left in the middling area?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Seeing how we're on the subject of 3000+ years of tech making currently impossible things possible, do you think we'll get the option a full transformation for Raene? Or will it be left in the middling area?
What do you mean by full transformation? Down to her very chromosomes?

I feel like that would defeat the entire purpose of her character. Her development arc is kind of tied around the transitioning idea. What you're describing isn't a transition, it's an entire restructuring of DNA.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
What do you mean by full transformation? Down to her very chromosomes?

I feel like that would defeat the entire purpose of her character. Her development arc is kind of tied around the transitioning idea. What you're describing isn't a transition, it's an entire restructuring of DNA.
I'm not saying she gets slapped in a machine and BOOM, done. I'm saying that maybe the injections do cause a slow restructuring, can take the little steps along the way, celebrating the milestones of her progress until eventually she's who she wants to be, which unless I missed some story points is probably a full XX female.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm not saying she gets slapped in a machine and BOOM, done. I'm saying that maybe the injections do cause a slow restructuring, can take the little steps along the way, celebrating the milestones of her progress until eventually she's who she wants to be, which unless I missed some story points is probably a full XX female.
Raene is how she is because the dev wanted Raene to be so, same as the rest in this universe.

So I highly doubt that we can change Raene for this very reason. Also if we could, then it should also be possible for Zif to be enterly male or female. Furthermore if it would be a transformation "forced" upon the players then others will complain. To avoid this the transformation would need to be optional, what would result in a lot of work for Perverteer as he need to provide the additional renders.

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Raene is how she is because the wanted Raene to be so, same as the rest in this universe.

So I highly doubt that we can change Raene for this very reason. Also if we could, then it should also be possible for Zif to be enterly male or female. Furthermore if it would be a transformation "forced" upon the players then others will complain. To avoid this the transformation would need to be optional, what would result in a lot of work for Perverteer as he need to provide the additional renders.
No idea about how the.....who? You didn't finish that, is it the dev that wanted Raene like that? His subscribers? Community at large? Regardless, it still gives credence to my argument as Raene is already changing, we just don't know what the stop point is going to be yet. Maybe the dev intends on just giving her bigger boobs and leaving it at that, or already plans on going the full way like I'm pondering. Ziv isn't really a good argument, Ziv isn't unhappy with who she is, in fact she seems quite proud of who she is. What story reason is there for her to lose her penis? Raene however isn't happy with a penis. As for the additional renders argument, have you played Sisterly Love? Perverteer isn't afraid of having to do that given how many possible scenes there were in the latter portion of that game. So there could be branching point, where the player decides if they want her to stop treatment or go the full way. Kind of feel like it might end up an interesting plot point if her father ever reaches the player again too, either hopeful that he can reverse the "damage" that's been done, or dismay that it's too late and his "son" is gone for good.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
No idea about how the.....who? You didn't finish that, is it the dev that wanted Raene like that? His subscribers? Community at large? Regardless, it still gives credence to my argument as Raene is already changing, we just don't know what the stop point is going to be yet. Maybe the dev intends on just giving her bigger boobs and leaving it at that, or already plans on going the full way like I'm pondering. Ziv isn't really a good argument, Ziv isn't unhappy with who she is, in fact she seems quite proud of who she is. What story reason is there for her to lose her penis? Raene however isn't happy with a penis. As for the additional renders argument, have you played Sisterly Love? Perverteer isn't afraid of having to do that given how many possible scenes there were in the latter portion of that game.
End of the day, ya'll can go back & forth over it.(Sometimes it's interesting to read, sometimes) It's the creators choice to do what they want to do with the story & characters. They are spending time, effort, lack of sleep, cost, headaches, etc.. to make this game. That everyone on F95 gets for free. His backers pay for the story he's creating. If they don't like it at some point they can stop backing it. Still doesn't change the fact it's their creation. We are just here for the ride :)

From what I know f95, a lot stuff here is leaked here. Many of the creators get a headache even coming here to ask for take downs or try and interact with the folks here. So if folks are going constantly bitch about stuff, why would they care what we all think here and/or even try allow stuff to be leaked or put here.

Last edited by a moderator:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
No idea about how the.....who? You didn't finish that, is it the dev that wanted Raene like that? His subscribers? Community at large?
I hope the dev. My hope is that the dev(s) tell us their stories, not the stories we (Patron and other alike) want to have. Don't think that would be a good story if we "dictate" it. Thus I usually hold myself back with wish about "how" the story should be. Also I see Perverteer as one of the devs who follows his own ideas and know how to handle the input from all of us.
As for the additional renders argument, have you played Sisterly Love? Perverteer isn't afraid of having to do that given how many possible scenes there were in the latter portion of that game.
I know it. As well as I know, that Perverteer know what work is the whole branching thing is. Also the branching was already in place before the pregnancy of SL happens and it was a major headache for him. The build quality took a turn for the worser, before he had beta tester who helped him.
And that branching was mostly only this line of text or not, let this render show or not. They wasn't that many different path that had around the same content. It was more if you don't care abyout girl x, then jump over girl x content.
If he make two different version of Raena then he would need 2 times the renders for her.
Kind of feel like it might end up an interesting plot point if her father ever reaches the player again too, either hopeful that he can reverse the "damage" that's been done, or dismay that it's too late and his "son" is gone for good.
And why could a fully female Raena not be turned back into a fully male Raena by her (arshole) father?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Don't think that would be a good story if we "dictate" it. Thus I usually hold myself back with wish about "how" the story should be.

If he make two different version of Raena then he would need 2 times the renders for her.

And why could a fully female Raena not be turned back into a fully male Raena by her (arshole) father?
Very true and absolutely fair. If a writer has a vision of a story, they should have every right to tell it how they want to. That being said, lots of writers have editors and teams they talk with to discuss and flesh out story ideas, taking in other perspectives. Sometimes what sounds good on your own doesn't seem as much once discussed with others. Also this is a forum thread about the story, this is precisely the place to talk about "how" you would want it to be, even if it doesn't end up being a part of it. I say let loose! You like trans characters in particular? Talk about how you would want Thim and Kit to be trans too! The dev would probably ignore it because they haven't given any hint story wise about those two having that desire, but fuck it, talk about it anyway if that's what your want!

Gonna get technical and say it would be 3 times because a fully XX Raene would probably also be able to get pregnant.

That last one I'm not sure, could be any number of reasons within the universe: making dramatic changes to DNA multiple times, especially within a short period, could cause significant and potentially fatal mutations. Could also just be part of his view of the whole situation, that once Raene has gone all the way that he feels like he failed and just opts to kill. Would also be harder to hide that Raene isn't what the father wanted her to be from the council while he forces her to go back. It just felt like an interesting idea considering the father came back into the story's relevance quite recently, albeit in a small part.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not really needed unless there's space malaria, chance of sickle cell anemia isn't worth it.
True, as malaria becomes less of a problem, this particular mutation no longer provides a survivability bonus in haploid form.
Politics aren't concerned with silly things like consistence and reality and truth... Also, Elizabeth the I of England was called the virgin queen and had like six illegitimate kids. So, who do you think most of her people would believe, some random guy who says he banged her or all the priests and warriors who say she is still "pure?"
Elizabeth I was called The Virgin Queen because she refused to marry, not because she refused to have sex.
I mean I do not want to get too deep into the woods but:

The science and technology to travel to a distant planetary system are barely theoretical concepts to us that we truly do not know how to accomplish right now

The S and T to manipulate genes to prevent birth defects are something we can conceive achieving within a couple/few decades

So ignoring "inbreeding" is super duper within internal logic as compared to astronomical distances traversed in less than 100+ years

Just saying

PEACE
I couldn't help but think of Jim Holden in The Expanse. He had eight parents, all of whom provided some of their genetic material.
You don't even have to go that far. Our genital configuration is governed by a small number of alleles that are switched on or off. For instance, male genitalia is triggered by a sequence that is usually on the Y chromosome, but sometimes finds its way to an X, giving rise to an XX individual born with male genitalia. In many cases, it might be possible to just turn certain genes on or off (or inserting a gene sequence), in order to change.

Of course, those expressions are part of fetal development and puberty, but if one can regrow body parts, growing different body parts would also be possible (The Expanse had a few people growing lost arms and had baby-hands for the scene).

Last edited:
Reactions: Furmilk

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The biggest trouble with pregnancies is the amount of branches it creates. As soon as a pregnancy starts to show, I'd have to create at least two renders of the same scene featuring the character. When there's more than one pregnancy, the figure multiplies.
I can see that it is a lot easier for people who do a lot with Ren'Py layers instead of full renders.
The fact that TFTUV doesn't have as strict a narrative structure as SL had does help a lot of course. But if I'm going to show the women in various pregnant stages, I'd have to deal with the resulting babies at some point as well. I mean, I'm sure I could explain everything away by having a kindergarten on the ship, but I'd also have to deal with the mothers and MC as the father bringing up those children. Not sure if daycare is a very titillating storyline. :D
And then you'll have a certain contingent descending upon the thread asking when they'll be lewdable. And another group complaining that having boys in daycare is a form of NTR.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Why would Ziv do that? Isn't her whole race herms?
I've interpreted the first post as one that dislike Raene, because she has a dick. In this regard, Zif is the "same". Sure, it wasn't the reasons, why the original poster asked that - at least he didn't have written anything in this regard.
So, in the eyes of some people that don't like Raene (and Zif) this would be the same. Storywise it would not and I'm quiet happy with Raene and Zif as they are.

Reactions: sava75

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
by the preview picture, it look like the MC face is always hidden by something/someone or by the camera POV
it is like that in the whole game ?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
by the preview picture, it look like the MC face is always hidden by something/someone or by the camera POV
it is like that in the whole game ?
No, you see the MC's face a lot, it has a mix of pov and other angles as well depending on what's going on

Reactions: Nayko93
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes