LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I am not gonna write "me three" because that is overused, but I had the same impression. Though to be fair it has been quite a while since I last read the relevant lines earlier in the game.
I think it's not just an impression, it was said somewhere. I believe Perverteer is aware and will adjust that in an update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah that was my feeling too LightmanP. I just haven't said anything because i really don't remember where and if this was trully said.
Anyway in case of a positive confirmation i hope he correct so that Aven is the older one.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think it's not just an impression, it was said somewhere. I believe Perverteer is aware and will adjust that in an update.
I think it was this scene here when Camran first meets Aven in the game (their reunion after several years).

Snap 2022-02-21 at 07.27.15.png

Though I'm not really sure whether this is the only scene or whether there were also other scenes in the game where Aven is referred to as the older one (wouldn't know unless I go through the whole game again).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
before last update: 2 sisters and cousin to be fucked and auntie and mommy
after last update: 3 sisters and mommy to be fucked

Reactions: CircaAD

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I guess Camran peeing and then creampie his "mom" was too much even for Perv that he made Nadya becoming the mom so that Camran doesnt seem a total degenerated fuck... well, even more of a degenerated fuck :ROFLMAO:

The story got quite weird tho. Nadya had Cam, had issues with Agust but then they made up and had Aven. Then he basically told her to fuck off AND still somehow had Lily and Eva after that? Hum...

I am actually surprised Aven is younger than Cam, always had the idea she was older than him.
Probably because when Aven was introduced they said she was a year older than Cam. I think Perv just forgot he said that. I feel like saying Aven was born first makes more sense anyway as to why Agust didnt want her

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I think it was this scene here when Camran first meets Aven in the game (their reunion after several years).

View attachment 1664832

Though I'm not really sure whether this is the only scene or whether there were also other scenes in the game where Aven is referred to as the older one (wouldn't know unless I go through the whole game again).
Guess Perv has a choice to make in the future.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Guess Perv has a choice to make in the future.
Well, it seems he already made one.
Nadya basically reveals to Camran (in the most recent update) that she was pregnant with Aven soon after he was born, so as LightmanP said above, Perv is likely gonna make retrospective changes in all previous dialogues or narration which refers to Aven as the older one into the younger of the two (it's a more easier/convenient edit to make, since Aven's birth is much tied to Nadya storyline regarding her past).

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I believe Perverteer mentioned to fixing the issue and presumably the change will be shown in Episode 12B update.

I personally don't see the big issue over MC being slightly older than Aven. Some people are more mature for their age than others and vice versa.
One way to interpret it is due to how differently both MC and Aven's upbringings were after Nayda took Aven and escaped off their home planet for the university. You had Aven who was always with Nayda doing expeditions and researching and then there's MC who was free to do whatever he wanted without much supervision and be unruly.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Nadya basically reveals to Camran (in the most recent update) that she was pregnant with Aven soon after he was born, so as LightmanP said above, Perv is likely gonna make retrospective changes in all previous dialogues or narration which refers to Aven as the older one into the younger of the two (it's a more easier/convenient edit to make, since Aven's birth is much tied to Nadya storyline regarding her past).
Now that I think about it, maybe Aven was lied to about her date of birth as part of this whole charade.
If not, it'll probably get fixed in the next update.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I believe Perverteer mentioned to fixing the issue and presumably the change will be shown in Episode 12B update.

I personally don't see the big issue over MC being slightly older than Aven. Some people are more mature for their age than others and vice versa.
One way to interpret it is due to how differently both MC and Aven's upbringings were after Nayda took Aven and escaped off their home planet for the university. You had Aven who was always with Nayda doing expeditions and researching and then there's MC who was free to do whatever he wanted without much supervision and be unruly.

MC being older than Aven isn't much as a problem so much if I'd prefer if she was. She already seemed like she was older and to me it would make much more sense of Nayda had Aven in secret before Augst got together with Yve and had Lily, Eve and Cam afterwards. The way Aven fits in is kind of weird already. Augst for some reason got together again with Nayda and showed absolutely no interest. Kind of feels like she was just tacked on.
Nadya basically reveals to Camran (in the most recent update) that she was pregnant with Aven soon after he was born, so as

LightmanP said above, Perv is likely gonna make retrospective changes in all previous dialogues or narration which refers to Aven as the older one into the younger of the two (it's a more easier/convenient edit to make, since Aven's birth is much tied to Nadya storyline regarding her past).

It's also easy to rewrite that one scene and say that Aven was born first. I really don't think Aven being the middle child is really as impactful to Nadya's past as you are making it out to be. It already feels like he didn't really know where to place her in the new dynamic. Making Aven older also makes more since as to why Augst would want to raise Cam and the twins but not her.

Reactions: Mathesar

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
MC being older than Aven isn't much as a problem so much if I'd prefer if she was. She already seemed like she was older and to me it would make much more sense of Nayda had Aven in secret before Augst got together with Yve and had Lily, Eve and Cam afterwards. The way Aven fits in is kind of weird already. Augst for some reason got together again with Nayda and showed absolutely no interest. Kind of feels like she was just tacked on.

It's also easy to rewrite that one scene and say that Aven was born first. I really don't think Aven being the middle child is really as impactful to Nadya's past as you are making it out to be. It already feels like he didn't really know where to place her in the new dynamic. Making Aven older also makes more since as to why Augst would want to raise Cam and the twins but not her.
There's one thing you're not taking into account - Nadya in the most recent update revealed her big secret that she's MC's actual mother (in addition to how after MC was born, Aven was born, then afterwards Lila and Eva).

This was a huge secret for her, and she was very emotional and in tears. So either if what Nadya tells MC is false, then Nadya is very deceptive and lying to the MC (which I seriously doubt would be the case since it would be very much out of her character to do so), or Perv has made that scene with her with mind to change/edit the previous scenes scenes with Aven retrospectively.

I find latter is much likely to be the case here. Changing Aven to be either same age as MC (but younger by 9 months or so apart) or a year younger etc I just think is a much easier change than trying to change the Camran-Nadya convo event that was released recently (the former, Perv just has to change around perhaps 1 or 2 specific words in dialogues which may specifically mention Aven's age like their first meeting, whereas, the latter, whole bunch of convo would need to be changed around).
Come to think of it, having them same age, but months apart fits with the Characters' info in Offficial Guide of the game by Perv as well (Guide sets Cam as 19, Eva and Lily as 18, and Aven as 19).

And with her seeming like she's older? Well, I can guess as K18 already said the difference in their living environment attributing to Aven acting more mature and make it seem like she's older, even though Cam is actually older.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
There's one thing you're not taking into account - Nadya in the most recent update revealed her big secret that she's MC's actual mother (in addition to how after MC was born, Aven was born, then afterwards Lila and Eva).

This was a huge secret for her, and she was very emotional and in tears. So either if what Nadya tells MC is false, then Nadya is very deceptive and lying to the MC (which I seriously doubt would be the case since it would be very much out of her character to do so), or Perv has made that scene with her with mind to change/edit the previous scenes scenes with Aven retrospectively.

I find latter is much likely to be the case here. Changing Aven to be either same age as MC (but younger by 9 months or so apart) or a year younger etc I just think is a much easier change than trying to change the Camran-Nadya convo event that was released recently (the former, Perv just has to change around perhaps 1 or 2 specific words in dialogues which may specifically mention Aven's age like their first meeting, whereas, the latter, whole bunch of convo would need to be changed around).
Come to think of it, having them same age, but months apart fits with the Characters' info in Offficial Guide of the game by Perv as well (Guide sets Cam as 19, Eva and Lily as 18, and Aven as 19).

And with her seeming like she's older? Well, I can guess as K18 already said the difference in their living environment attributing to Aven acting more mature and make it seem like she's older, even though Cam is actually older.

What are you talking about? All Perv has to do is rewrite the revelation scene so that Nadya says that Aven was born first then Cam. Or he could just ignore the fact Nadya said she was the middle child and have future chapters treat Aven as the older one. This isnt a Nayda lied issue, this is a writer forgot something they wrote earlier so they made an accidental retcon. Rewriting the older chapters to say Cam is older or rewriting the last revelation scene to say that Aven is older would have the exact same effect. So does pretending like Aven being older or younger wasnt mentioned before. It's not a thing about any character lying it's just a minor mistake that can easily be corrected. It's really not nearly as big a deal as you are making it out to be. It really just boils down to whether or not you prefer Aven being older or young. I just prefer if she was older, I feel like it would make the dynamic better and make more sense as to way Augst didnt want her.

I also dont think it would be that much work to rewrite the recent convo. It was only one conversation it's not like he had multiple plot threads around Cam being older. The fact that this revelation is so recent is why it's an easy thing to fix

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
What are you talking about? All Perv has to do is rewrite the revelation scene so that Nadya says that Aven was born first then Cam. Or he could just ignore the fact Nadya said she was the middle child and have future chapters treat Aven as the older one. This isnt a Nayda lied issue, this is a writer forgot something they wrote earlier so they made an accidental retcon. Rewriting the older chapters to say Cam is older or rewriting the last revelation scene to say that Aven is older would have the exact same effect. So does pretending like Aven being older or younger wasnt mentioned before. It's not a thing about any character lying it's just a minor mistake that can easily be corrected. It's really not nearly as big a deal as you are making it out to be. It really just boils down to whether or not you prefer Aven being older or young. I just prefer if she was older, I feel like it would make the dynamic better and make more sense as to way Augst didnt want her.

I also dont think it would be that much work to rewrite the recent convo. It was only one conversation it's not like he had multiple plot threads around Cam being older. The fact that this revelation is so recent is why it's an easy thing to fix
lol of course I'm aware this is a minor mistake, I just chose not to mention it that way.
The mention of "could Nadya be lying to MC?" just popped up in my mind because someone before you asked in another reply "Could Nadya have been lying to Aven about her age?" which I think is unlikely (given her character), and thought the same regarding her interaction with MC (nothing more, nothing less).
Just have a feeling Perv is taking the MC-Nadya convo which was released in recent update as the canon path than what was mentioned/narrated by MC (or Aven) regarding their ages.

As to which fix is easier, well my personal subjective opinion would probably be the fix to 1 or 2 words in few previous scenes, but I do admit I'm not expert regarding how this all works, and was just basing it purely on assumption.

Tbh, I don't mind even if MC is a little bit older than Aven (or vice versa).
As I said before, some people act more mature depending on the environment they grew up in, and I can see Aven being that way despite being younger than the MC.
I don't think her age (whether she becomes older or younger) influences her dynamic with MC (and others) at all, given we already know how Aven generally acts/behaves. If it does, I feel it's a very minuscule effect (I feel the change from cousin to sister would probably be bigger influence than the age number).

But if you feel differently/disagree, then that's fine. All subjective opinions & different strokes for different folks.
In the end, it's gonna be up to Perv where he adjusts it in the next update (whether older, or younger).

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Was this here, on Patreon/Subscribestar or Discord? :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes