The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
Just played chapter 12. Very nice! There are only three scenes in the gallery though. Thydia, Aven (alley), and Yve, the sex scene with Ziv is missing, so is the fingering after sparring with Aven. Is this intentional?

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
On a second playthrough due to borked saves, and I'm having a weird issue where some scenes are being skipped. And, not just sex scenes. The first time I go to visit Eva in the simulation, she's already upset that I left her alone. I seem to remember having to convince Jade or maybe even Lilly to even allow me to put her in the simulation, but the first conversation this playthrough is asking Jade if I can put Lilly in to keep Eva company. I think I'm also missing a scene with Jade, and a scene with Celeste. They are in my Gallery from my first playthrough, but I didn't get them this time.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I guess Camran peeing and then creampie his "mom" was too much even for Perv that he made Nadya becoming the mom so that Camran doesnt seem a total degenerated fuck... well, even more of a degenerated fuck :ROFLMAO:

The story got quite weird tho. Nadya had Cam, had issues with Agust but then they made up and had Aven. Then he basically told her to fuck off AND still somehow had Lily and Eva after that? Hum...

I am actually surprised Aven is younger than Cam, always had the idea she was older than him.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
The story got quite weird tho. Nadya had Cam, had issues with Agust but then they made up and had Aven. Then he basically told her to fuck off AND still somehow had Lily and Eva after that? Hum...
From what I can tell from Nadya's story, Agust could just be be *emotionally* distant between Aven's birth and the twins' conception.
Though what's most important is that he clearly only wanted Nadya for breeding purposes in some kind of prophecy. He doesn't need Aven cause he just needs the firstborn son and the twins (or at least one of them), and the former might just be for heir purposes.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes