storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
lol of course I'm aware this is a minor mistake, I just chose not to mention it that way.
The mention of "could Nadya be lying to MC?" just popped up in my mind because someone before you asked in another reply "Could Nadya have been lying to Aven about her age?" which I think is unlikely (given her character), and thought the same regarding her interaction with MC (nothing more, nothing less).
Just have a feeling Perv is taking the MC-Nadya convo which was released in recent update as the canon path than what was mentioned/narrated by MC (or Aven) regarding their ages.

As to which fix is easier, well my personal subjective opinion would probably be the fix to 1 or 2 words in few previous scenes, but I do admit I'm not expert regarding how this all works, and was just basing it purely on assumption.

Tbh, I don't mind even if MC is a little bit older than Aven (or vice versa).
As I said before, some people act more mature depending on the environment they grew up in, and I can see Aven being that way despite being younger than the MC.
I don't think her age (whether she becomes older or younger) influences her dynamic with MC (and others) at all, given we already know how Aven generally acts/behaves. If it does, I feel it's a very minuscule effect (I feel the change from cousin to sister would probably be bigger influence than the age number).

But if you feel differently/disagree, then that's fine. All subjective opinions & different strokes for different folks.
In the end, it's gonna be up to Perv where he adjusts it in the next update (whether older, or younger).

Like I said earlier I don't think Aven being the oldest or middle child really matters that much in terms of Nadya's backstory or how the plot will go, and since this error was pointed out pretty early on it would be an easy thing to fix. Much easier than combing through all the old dialouge to see if there are any more references to Aven being older. It simply just matter that their siblings. He probably just didnt know where to place aven and forgot that she was older. It's not a big deal and it's a really easy fix or he could just ignore the older dialouge. I don't really think the canon is going to change that much either way.

Reactions: Asmodeus34

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Perverteer has this one been reported?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope! Fixed in the upcoming release.

As for the age question. The statement by Aven in Episode 2 was more of a throwaway line, so I'm changing that instance to reflect Nadya's statements in Episode 12a. This will make Aven slightly younger than the MC. I know the timeline is a little tight, this way but that surely isn't the only thing stretching the boundaries of realism in TFTUV. :whistle:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
One thing about the walkthrough. The ch9 entry for Jade is a little confusing saying that declining sex with her will make things easier, but it seems to close things off for her in later chapters.

If that could be clarified, I'd really appreciate that on future playthroughs.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
One thing about the walkthrough. The ch9 entry for Jade is a little confusing saying that declining sex with her will make things easier, but it seems to close things off for her in later chapters.

If that could be clarified, I'd really appreciate that on future playthroughs.
That's the scene where Céline surprise you almost having sex with Jade, if you want to continue the relationship with Céline you should follow her instead of stay with Jade and tell her you love her but not exclusively ( if you want the harem). :)
Jade will stay in a relationship with you regardless( on sub or love route that's your choice), if you get a closing maybe it depends on a wrong choice done before or after this scene in Ch9.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
That's the scene where Céline surprise you almost having sex with Jade, if you want to continue the relationship with Céline you should follow her instead of stay with Jade and tell her you love her but not exclusively ( if you want the harem). :)
Jade will stay in a relationship with you regardless( on sub or love route that's your choice), if you get a closing maybe it depends on a wrong choice done before or after this scene in Ch9.
For Céline it really doesn't matter what you pick in that Jade scene, you just get a slightly different variation of "well, you knew about Jade" when you later talk about the nature of your relationship (assuming you otherwise haven't been too much of an ass to her, I suppose). For Jade, Ep11 originally had a too-strict condition on her next sex scene, meaning it was absolutely required to accept her offer in Ep9, but Ep12 should have fixed that so it's really up to the player how to act at that point and the WT makes it sound a lot more dramatic than it is.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
For Céline it really doesn't matter what you pick in that Jade scene, you just get a slightly different variation of "well, you knew about Jade" when you later talk about the nature of your relationship (assuming you otherwise haven't been too much of an ass to her, I suppose). For Jade, Ep11 originally had a too-strict condition on her next sex scene, meaning it was absolutely required to accept her offer in Ep9, but Ep12 should have fixed that so it's really up to the player how to act at that point and the WT makes it sound a lot more dramatic than it is.
Yeah It was more relaxed when I played it, but I followed the wt mod to be honest so maybe there's the difference, anyway thanks for the clarification, I stand corrected and it's best to know. :)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
For Jade, Ep11 originally had a too-strict condition on her next sex scene, meaning it was absolutely required to accept her offer in Ep9, but Ep12 should have fixed that so it's really up to the player how to act at that point and the WT makes it sound a lot more dramatic than it is.
Apparently not. I replayed it from the start after the latest twist to help me put things in context, and it still happened.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017

As for the age question. The statement by Aven in Episode 2 was more of a throwaway line, so I'm changing that instance to reflect Nadya's statements in Episode 12a. This will make Aven slightly younger than the MC. I know the timeline is a little tight, this way but that surely isn't the only thing stretching the boundaries of realism in TFTUV. :whistle:
Already regret bringing that up, people almost started a riot with the inconsistency :ROFLMAO: but lets be honest here Perv, you did planned Aven being older than Camran and the reveal wasnt the original plan, was it? :sneaky:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Already regret bringing that up, people almost started a riot with the inconsistency :ROFLMAO: but lets be honest here Perv, you did planned Aven being older than Camran and the reveal wasnt the original plan, was it? :sneaky:
I bet the revel was originally planned. Perv just decided to make the MC older after the fact, probably for a story reason to be seen later that came up in development. Just look at the models of Eva, Lilly and Aven, they look just like Nadya and nothing like Yve. While MC and Aven do have some features of Agust a lot there is nothing of Yve in any of them.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Yeah, continuity issues always get the speculation going.

But the reveal has been part of the outline since before Episode 1, I've sat on it for over two years now. I remember people asking about Yve after playing the first episode, because they didn't like her as a mother (too loose, etc.) Nadya was always intended to be the MC's and girl's mother, because Yve is so obviously a slut, which is a trope many players dislike very much.

While MC and Aven do have some features of Agust a lot there is nothing of Yve in any of them.
Yes, beneath all those layer of fat, Agust shares a couple of morphs with Camran's model. Lilly, Eva, Nadya and Aven also share certain facial features.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, continuity issues always get the speculation going.

But the reveal has been part of the outline since before Episode 1, I've sat on it for over two years now. I remember people asking about Yve after playing the first episode, because they didn't like her as a mother (too loose, etc.) Nadya was always intended to be the MC's and girl's mother, because Yve is so obviously a slut, which is a trope many players dislike very much.
Honestly, I figured something was up when your site had tags for mother and sister, but not aunt and cousin.

Reactions: Perverteer

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I mean, Aven and the twins are technically Camran's cousins, and Nadya is technically his aunt, they're just also other, closer, relations...
So to sum it up:
-The father is power hungry noble with seat in the ruling council and want use his daughter to gain more power (or whatever he hopes to get from the prophecy)
-He married his lustful wife Yve purely for prestige and while she is fucking the peasant rabble, he made bastard children with his sister.
-His son and heir is clearly a dissapointment for him and now he want's to get rid of him, so he can get back his daughter with the perfect genetics.
-All the while, the son is gathering an harem of beautiful/herculean (I really want Rahia back) /genius women and of course this involves incest, need to keep the bloodline pure, understandable.
-One of his lovers is involved in a scheme against him
-His children will be something like, 'his daughter, sister and cousin' (with Nadya)

That sounds all oddly familiar, i'm curious if our virgin queen will call for a crusade or if there is a perfect circle achievement waiting for us at the end :whistle:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
-His son and heir is clearly a dissapointment for him and now he want's to get rid of him
But didn't disinherit him because he was too stingy with the renown and went the old "make him join the army and hope to god he dies" way instead (did not work, also good daughter got kidnapped, and eventually ended up in rebel son's court... and as his lover)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He went overbord with the careless ruler mentality.
That works 4 bruce waine, but he and toni are gross caricatures for bezos and elon.
The queen knows too well a successor you groom and grow,
like n the speech movie, you cannot indulge and only work in the shaddows and expect your next
of kin to become any great leader. Just watch/read that asshole shaddam idiot emperor/son fiasco.

Emmdoz

Dec 27, 2019
just started playing this again after a couple years of waiting for the full version. curious when the change for jade from a twilek appearance to more human-like occurred?

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes